realsexdoll.com

New person here

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Marcus08
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

New person here

Post by Marcus08 »

Hi everyone. This is actually my second post, but been here a little while. Soon I will be buying my first doll. I like the super curvy and know they are heavy. I'm 6 feet and 190. My wife is the same weight or so she says. I can pick her up if she lets me, lol.

Glad I have been reading a lot on the forums. You people have gave me tons of info to buy my first doll.

Thank you.

LoversJD
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: New person here

Post by LoversJD »

Hello and welcome :)

Do not underestimate the weight! Imagine that your wife is a vegetable and has stiff joints. You will need to pick her up, maneuver, and wash her. You will need to put her into position every time for sex. The doll is 100% dead weight.. I bench 80kg 5x5, do 50kg military press 5x5, 50kg curls, etc etc (nothing great, but there is a point) - I still find moving my 148cm around a pain. Using muscles I don't really use, doing weird turns, going up the stairs, etc...let's just say I would never go heavier even if I was benching 100kg. Really understand what you will be in for haha
Perception - "We don't see things as they are. We see them as we are." Anais Nin

XYDoll Monika 148cm -

arkham71

Post by arkham71 »

Welcome to The Doll Forum!
What lay behind our joint love of shadows and marvels was, no doubt, the ancient, mouldering, and subtly fearsome town in which we live - witch-cursed, legend-haunted Arkham, whose huddled, sagging gambrel roofs and crumbling Georgian balustrades brood out the centuries beside the darkly muttering Miskatonic.

"The Thing on the Doorstep", HP Lovecraft

Johnny Lee
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Johnny Lee »

Welcome. Learn good lifting technic, practice some and lay out your unpacking before the doll arrives.

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Welcome to TDF. Please keep reading and note how many people are unhappy with the weight before you order a big and heavy doll as your first.

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

Hello and welcome :mrgreen:

A wise man told me once to try with a cement bag ;)
This was very instructive XD

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

zaxdoll wrote:Hello and welcome :mrgreen:

A wise man told me once to try with a cement bag ;)
This was very instructive XD
A cement bag 5+ feet long with limbs that can swing around on their own according to gravity. The first few times I tried to lift and move my Hadleigh, she was like an 82lb. swiss army knife- but squishy like a harbor seal. :lol:
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

INFORMATIONS