realsexdoll.com

Hello, been around for a bit, just started posting

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Edcot
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Hello, been around for a bit, just started posting

Post by Edcot »

Hello all, finally decided to stop being a lurker and start posting.

I bought my first doll before joining the forum and that was a huge mistake. I was a cheap knock off, got what I paid for I guess. Was majorly disappointed, came with a broken and torn foot and stiff joints, except the neck which flopped like crazy. Tried to make the best of it but it just got worse from there the other foot broke quickly and the hand wires detached. The joints start discoloring and tearing too, looks like the lube used on the joints seeped into the tpe and dissolved it. Finally, after 2 years dismantled it and threw it away.

But between the time I bought the doll and getting rid of it, I found this forum and learned of my common mistake. Thanks to the reviews and advice I got my 2nd doll, a 170cm YL doll brunette I call Becky. She's been a wonderful experience in comparison to my first doll. The only real issues I have is I made have a sensitivity to the tpe or the oil in it, the finger wires, have had a couple come loose on each hand and one poke through, and the standing bolts on the feet, not stocking-friendly if your not careful and some of the tpe tears around them but fixable.

I've got my big girl now and still love her but as many have stated the weight can be a bit much at times. Now I am looking to get my 3rd doll here soon, probably some on the small size something in the 90 to 125cm range. The Elsa Babes 102 Elf has caught my eye, even think about a custom skin color, or maybe just one of there other 102 as is. The larger anime eyes is what has my attention. By no means is this final so many great options out there. And lots of great reviews and advice here, thanks all for your contribution been a wonderful help.

Sp0ngeWorthy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Hello, been around for a bit, just started posting

Post by Sp0ngeWorthy »

Glad you started to join in on the discussions! Next up, share some pics of your girls if you have time. If you're about to order your third doll, I'm glad to know that your initial experience didn't keep you from trying again.
WM 164-J Racquel Reborn
WM 162-E Racquel #336 & #162 - Retired

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Re: Hello, been around for a bit, just started posting

Post by Dollfriend »

Welcome, seems like you had some not so good experiences so far, A silicone doll should relieve the TPE smell issue, but if you want to free yourself from broken and failing appendages, finger wire pokes, etc., I would suggest looking into the Torso Dolls out there. :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS