realsexdoll.com

Hi all. Another first timere here :)

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

jonsnow
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Hi all. Another first timere here :)

Post by jonsnow »

Hi everyone.
I am JonSnow, King in the North, but you can call me Jon ;)

I have lurked around here several times, there is so much useful info and some great people here. So I thought I should finally join and introduce myself :D
Just got my first doll and she's great, but there is still so much to learn. Hoping to learn some more and maybe meet some new friends as well.

Hope everyone is enjoying this holiday season,

JonSnow

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Re: Hi all. Another first timere here :)

Post by Studio »

Welcome to the forum. What doll did you get?

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

jonsnow wrote:Hi everyone.
I am JonSnow, King in the North, but you can call me Jon ;)

I have lurked around here several times, there is so much useful info and some great people here. So I thought I should finally join and introduce myself :D
Just got my first doll and she's great, but there is still so much to learn. Hoping to learn some more and maybe meet some new friends as well.

Hope everyone is enjoying this holiday season,

JonSnow
Winter is Coming? With a new doll, I think Jon Snow is cumming! :glou:

I actually just finished watching the final series of Game of Thrones. I'd heard a lot of people were disappointed, but I thought it was decent enough. I was expecting the end to be bad, but I still enjoyed watching it. 10/10 for dragons at least.

If you tell us more about your doll, I'm sure people will give you plenty of advice.

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Hi and welcome to TDF JonSnow.

You have come to the right place to learn all kinds of interesting things about dolls. :?:

And as you have seen, there are a lot of veterans here who will be happy to answer your questions. :idea:

Congratulations and I wish you and your "LadySnow" a happy honeymoon. :mrgreen: :plaidskirt:

Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Hello jonsnow and welcome to the forum... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

LoversJD
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by LoversJD »

Welcome! I'm going to guess your doll brand. Have never been wrong so far(only on a 1/1 win streak but still!), it's a WM.
Perception - "We don't see things as they are. We see them as we are." Anais Nin

XYDoll Monika 148cm -

arkham71

Post by arkham71 »

Willendorph wrote: Winter is Coming? With a new doll, I think Jon Snow is cumming!
:haha4:

Welcome aboard Jon Snow!

Lots of fantasy, science fiction, and horror fans around here. While we all love dolls (and fiction about dolls) there's also quite a bit of interest in other types of fiction as well. So a fan of Game of Thrones should fit right in.

Happy New Year!
What lay behind our joint love of shadows and marvels was, no doubt, the ancient, mouldering, and subtly fearsome town in which we live - witch-cursed, legend-haunted Arkham, whose huddled, sagging gambrel roofs and crumbling Georgian balustrades brood out the centuries beside the darkly muttering Miskatonic.

"The Thing on the Doorstep", HP Lovecraft

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Hello and welcome to the forum!
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

jonsnow
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by jonsnow »

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! It's much appreciated. Sorry it took me a week to get back to the board :lol:
LoversJD wrote:Welcome! I'm going to guess your doll brand. Have never been wrong so far(only on a 1/1 win streak but still!), it's a WM.
Well, I'm gonna give you half credit on this one. The doll I really wanted and will be ordering in the next 2 months is a WM. She stood out far above the rest, but I decided to get a cheap doll first, to "test the waters" ... my mistake :oops:

Right now I just have a mini-doll, a cheap unknown Chinese-made brand. The full D-cups bouncing around on something that is only 3 1/2 feet tall is kinda comical actually. I went small on my first one because I wasn't sure about all the upkeep of the doll, and if I could handle the weight (I've had 4 surgeries on my back so far.). I figured if I couldn't use her and maintain her, then wasting $400 was better than wasting $2400...

But now that I'm sure I can (and WANT to) care for a doll, I will be getting my real love - the WM doll 166cm C-cup, "Tomb Raider ;) "
Links to her are posted below. She is hotter than most, maybe all, "real" women I have met. I'm just waiting on an aptly-named Stimulus Check to show up in my bank account and then I will have all the stimulation I need :lol:

Here she is: The video on Vimeo really sold me...

https://vimeo.com/492937425
http://wmdollshop.com/55-ft-166cm-c-cup/

Oh, and as to GoT, I just finished the series recently and really enjoyed it. I can tell you for certain that should they ever make a Daenerys Stormborn (Emilia Clarke) doll I will be dead in a week from dehydration :lol: I doubt I would come up for air :haha4:

dhdollforsale
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by dhdollforsale »

Hi there. I'm a first timer too and I'm struggling. Your vimeo video looks very informative, not to mention exciting! Thanks for posting that. I have a DH doll but I'm waiting for a good time to 'get her out of the box'!

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

At least with the cheap doll you were able to make an informed decision about what you really wanted and could handle :)

INFORMATIONS