145 CM Z-One Doll. Thank you Il Doll

IL Doll is owned by Chuanyin Intelligent Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd. ILDoll specializes in producing the latest products and technologies such as hyper realistic painting and weight reduction of silicone dolls. We are committed to developing and producing China’s best realistic dolls, already bringing ILdoll dolls(TPE dolls) to the fore front as the top doll brand in China. Website: www.ildoll.com
Sume
Active Poster
Active Poster

145 CM Z-One Doll. Thank you Il Doll

Post by Sume »

I want to thank you IL Doll for still being able to make this doll for me, as I put it on lay-a-way in September. It has been a long year for me, with many ups and downs.

I will update this once the doll comes in for me. I am hoping that in person the doll looks better. I was at first disappointed as there was a misunderstanding with my vendor over heating and sound. As I had to pick between the two. Luckily that was not the case and I got both features like I ordered. I also say I did not expect the detail I saw in the factory photos. I was not expecting the extra details on the dolls hands and she actually has teeth. I really am impressed with this. I did have to switch the head of the doll out though, as the original one was not available. This was just a minor inconvenience I thought as I really could not decided between two different heads. I almost did purchase both. Hindsight though, knowing I would need to change heads. I would had ordered the tan skin tone instead.

I do say, that the doll over all has meet and exceeded my expectations. I do have some negative points but I feel they outshine all the positive at this point. The first is I was sent factory photos of the doll, before it was fully cleaned and polished. I had a lot of back and forth with my vendor over things I kept seeing. Then the other thing is the toenails I selected I will not be getting. Wrong color I didnt want black but wanted the natural color. I decided at this point to just redo that part myself. Switch out for pink.

I am looking forward to seeing the doll. I am expecting next week. Be just a few weeks shy of a year since I ordered. Sharing some of the photos. I really like the care that has been paid attention to the doll's make up and the hands.
Attachments
683d28ab47a553714a3bb584eaaf58e.jpg
683d28ab47a553714a3bb584eaaf58e.jpg (2.38 MiB) Viewed 4934 times
6edc60c92e95cebbe0453e0d53dcf92.jpg
6edc60c92e95cebbe0453e0d53dcf92.jpg (2.54 MiB) Viewed 4934 times
0826_2 (1).jpg
0826_2 (1).jpg (2.51 MiB) Viewed 4934 times

ILDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: 145 CM Z-One Doll. Thank you Il Doll

Post by ILDoll »

Em... You can only post this doll here because the Z-one forum and Hitdoll forum are both closed.
Yes. Our line is still able to provide most Z-one products. Feel free to let me know accurately what you are looking for when ordering so that we can provide the most satisfied products for you. It is well known that, as the signature tells, Kevin provides satisfied service.

Sincerely,
Kevin
Good proportion with best appearance.
Satisfied service from Vincent.

http://www.ildoll.com Ins: ILDoll Sexdolls
Rapid reply from 9:00 am to 11:30 pm (UTC/GMT+08:00)
sales1@ildoll.com
weishuohe@126.com WhataApp: +86 13360576377

Chuanyin Intellegent Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd.

Sume
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Sume »

Thank you Il Doll. I am aware that the hitdoll and z-one doll forum was closed. Its been a long journey for sure. Sorry about the above post there is an error. I didnt catch it tell you responded. The change is supposed to be the positives out weigh the negatives. I been told I should get the tracking number today. I really do hope that the doll does exceeded my expatiations.

ILDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ILDoll »

Sume wrote:Thank you Il Doll. I am aware that the hitdoll and z-one doll forum was closed. Its been a long journey for sure. Sorry about the above post there is an error. I didnt catch it tell you responded. The change is supposed to be the positives out weigh the negatives. I been told I should get the tracking number today. I really do hope that the doll does exceeded my expatiations.
Yes. I have sent the tracking code and farewell photo some hours ago. Maybe you have got them now.

Best,
Kevin
Good proportion with best appearance.
Satisfied service from Vincent.

http://www.ildoll.com Ins: ILDoll Sexdolls
Rapid reply from 9:00 am to 11:30 pm (UTC/GMT+08:00)
sales1@ildoll.com
weishuohe@126.com WhataApp: +86 13360576377

Chuanyin Intellegent Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd.

Sume
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Sume »

I did get the tracking number. Watching where she is currently in the shipping process. Looking forward to dressing this doll all up pretty.

River_fisher
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by River_fisher »

Congrats! She is a beaut!

Sume
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Sume »

River_fisher wrote:Congrats! She is a beaut!
Thank you. This is one of the two faces I was conflicted upon when I made this order last year. I picked the natural skin tone as the face I did pick was Caucasian and I didnt think it would look good with a tan color. I dont remember the head number but it was unavailable when Z-one doll retired. Now I am unsure what to name her.
ILDoll wrote: Yes. I have sent the tracking code and farewell photo some hours ago. Maybe you have got them now.

Best,
Kevin
Thank you Kevin. I see she is currently in Sennan-Hi, Japan. I am sure she will be her soon. I cant wait to see the doll in person.

Sume
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Sume »

Was watching the tracking number was interesting to see the locations. Now this weekend is going to be a long one. The doll has finally arrived in my city. According to the tracking number it is at the sorting location. Not sure if that means I need to wait tell Monday or Tuesday. Seeing as Monday is Labor Day. I am just going to make sure the clothing I have is washed again. Dont want to stain such a pretty doll.

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

She is so close! That is great news! I remember the wait with all three of my guys and it was pretty brutal, but now that they are here and settled in, it's amazing!
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

Sume
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Sume »

Been a brutal wait all weekend that is for sure. The doll is like 2.4 miles away. Nothing I can do but wait tell the Fedex office opens in the morning. Still unsure about a name. At least the dresses I want to try out on this doll are ready to go. I want to make her look pretty. Poor girl in the pictures there all nude. She needs some modesty.

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

How awesome! She is almost home. Sometimes a name comes right away, other times it takes a while, but not to worry, when you know, you know. ;) I do hope you will share photos with us once she is home, cleaned, dressed and settled in.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Dolls in Storage:

Current Dolls

Sume
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Sume »

The doll is finally here. I will give a review when I get to inspect things better. I do see the outside of the package has hole, like it got knocked around or something. Too excited to try and sleep before work without a peak though. So I am going to check the doll out and get her washed up after work most likely. Curious about a few things and like to see the little lady. Poor gal had to wait at the fedex location for a 3 day weekend.

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Aww, I am very sorry she had to wait at the depot all weekend. I am glad she is home now. Happy Doll Honeymoon!
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Dolls in Storage:

Current Dolls

Sume
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Sume »

Was hard to try and sleep when this poor lady needed some tender loving care. So I ended up giving her a bath and powdered her down with baby powder. Did find some indention on her arms, a cut and looks like a indention on her face. The intentions seem to be going away, probably from being in the box for so long. I did fix the cut, its drying now. I also changed the offending black toe nails to pink ones. This lady is about the same size as Brandy. Just D cup breasts instead of B cup. I got her in a dress that Brandy wasn't able to wear well due to breast size.

I do say this doll had more details then I expected. A lot of the stuff I saw in factory photos is not there. Like little debris. I also have to say she came with a nice pink lingerie. Will update with some pictures soon.

All I can compare this doll to is my opening of my 145 cm Irontech doll. The packaging on both dolls was great. This doll had the spray foam at her head and feet. Probably to keep her from moving around in transit. The doll was wrapped in plastic, vs the Irontech she was in a sleeping bag. I also ordered heat and sound on this doll. So if I recall right the Z-One doll that meant the head was attached. It was a tad tricky getting her box in the back of my Kia Soul. I had to push the passenger seat all the way to the front, and then slide at an angle. To account for about 4 more inches of box height.

This doll has a lot of little features I didn't notice at first. The factory photos showed me some. Like the make up is very good. The eye brows are very well done, and looks like she the appearance of lower eye lashes. The details on the hands are amazing, also the knees are well done and look like an actual woman's knees. She has upper teeth also. That I am not sure if they where painted on or not. This was really great. Of course the seam lines are pretty noticeable. I have a heightened sense of detail from my line of work and miniature painting hobby, as mold lines on models drive me nuts and have to be scraped away. I do think if I had known that silicone dolls where going to have mold lines. That I still would had ordered a silicone doll. For the reason, I am not too fond of TPE. It seems to rip or tear too easily and I always worry about bringing home germs. My Irontech 145 cm doll that I named Brandy is a TPE model.

The accessories bag was amazing. I got an actual steal comb for her hair. Unlike the cheap plastic one that I got from Irontech, that was missing a spoke and with one loose. I got the attachments also for heating and sound. Along with a big syringe which I am sure is meant to clean her holes. Sure beats the cheap little bottle I also got with my Irontech model. IL Doll also included a piece of silicone the same color of the doll. Which is to put the clothes I would like to place on the doll. Leave for about 15 minutes and see if it stains.

I did have to tighten the foot pegs on this doll. I didn't order the standing option with my first doll, as I didn't think I would need it. Plus seeing those studs on the bottom of the feet are a turn off. I think for any future doll though. I will always order the standing option as being able to stand the doll on her own is amazing, and also helps with dressing her. I did get shrugging shoulders. It was one of those options I was unsure about. It was still in the price budget I was targeting for on the monthly law-a-plan. I would have to see if anyone can tell me if the doll has them or not when I take pictures.

Overall I am very happy with this doll. My only negative points are the 2 intentions on the arm and face. The cut to the other arm (which might have been me, also been fixed). The black toe nails. As I am still fairly certain I selected natural toe nails. I did switch that out all ready. I mean if I was paying for the nails. I should get the correct ones. The seam lines is something I guess is just what you get for silicone dolls. That be something to work on. See if you can reduce those. From my research I guess that is fairly extensive work and consumes a lot of time. So I would expect the cost to go up according. Then finally if you spread the doll eagle. Her vagina and anus start doing a droopy look. I am unsure if that is just the mold or what. I did see it on a different post with a different model. My Irontech model does not do this. I would say this is something also to work on. It also might be why the Z-One doll molds where retired.

I think this little lady does look good in pink. Still cant decide on a name.

I would rate this doll a 8 out of 10 based on a scale of 1 - 10. My only downgrades I listed above. I hope to have this doll for many years.

Thank you again IL Doll for being able to make this doll.

Sume
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Sume »

I wanted to provide an update. Been a bit since I posted last. I am working with my vendor to fix an issue with the doll. The heating mechanism is not working. I tried it out a week after I got the doll as I was wanting some warm cuddles as it was getting colder and watch a movie. Turns out something is wrong. I am hoping that it can be sorted out. Unsure what the next step be if the vendor cant get this resolved. They are well aware of the issue and been in contact with the factory. Think the holiday orders have put things on delay.

Wanted to provide a picture of having the doll dressed up though. I think its a good looking doll. Really just waiting to hopefully get this heating issue resolved.
Attachments
20201110_072701.jpg
20201110_072701.jpg (2.66 MiB) Viewed 3469 times

INFORMATIONS