realsexdoll.com

And Another New Member and Doll Owner. Hi There!

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

majsmith66
Apprentice
Apprentice

And Another New Member and Doll Owner. Hi There!

Post by majsmith66 »

Well, after years of occasionally reading posts and seeing opinions of various dolls, I have finally gotten around to joining myself! I am 53, married, 2 kids and I live in the country. I recently bought an Irontech 160C doll with the Miki head from Andrew at Sex Doll Australia and the process couldn't have been easier. Everything went as advertised. I consulted with Andrew before buying to get his opinion of things and he was very helpful. He kept me up to date with what was happening and I was sent pictures of my doll within a week of ordering. Despite Corona Virus, I picked up my doll from the local delivery company depot within 6 weeks of placing my order. Andrew even sent me a set of brown eyes extra for free. I cannot fault his communication or customer service. I find the doll a good choice for a beginner doll, just to get used to the weight and positioning. I primarily bought the doll with ideas of photography, but due to the doll weight, I may have to buy a lighter doll in future for ease of transport. Otherwise, here I am and I continue to read everyone's posts and comments. Cheers!

riotmac
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: And Another New Member and Doll Owner. Hi There!

Post by riotmac »

congratz on your doll yeah thats one thing that some ppl forget to look into when buying is the weight of your girl. hoping to see some pictures.
Gameladydoll Ciri/Quiet thread - viewtopic.php?t=162288

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

Sure are alot of new members around here right now. More then I can remember seeing.
Hopefully you will get used to the weight with time. Half of it isn't even down to strength. You will learn better techniques on How to get the doll the way that you want it.

riotmac
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by riotmac »

probably bc of covid thats why i bought my girl and we dont know how long covid is gonna last and shit is getting pretty bad out there.
Gameladydoll Ciri/Quiet thread - viewtopic.php?t=162288

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

According to reliable and trustworthy sources, (yeah) covid's gunna get wurser n wurser :)

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Congratulations and welcome. Enjoy your new girl.

Nicolle WM172B H372
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Nicolle WM172B H372 »

G'day majsmith66 mate.
How's it going? Hope everything is going well for you mate. Keeping safe with all this Covid19 pandemic. I am also a proud customer of Andrew at sexdollaustralia. I got their WM doll Nicolle. A WM172cm B cup with the 372 head. https://www.sexdollaustralia.com.au/WM- ... -PRE-ORDER. Like your experience. Andrew was extremely helpful. He kept me informed throughout the whole process. From placing my order to delivery of my Nicolle & follow up purchases of maintenance products. Also sharing photos of Nicolle doing some of her modelling photo shoots. Andrew was really great. If i need to replace my Nicolle, I will most definitely be going back to him. He took the time to get to know me. Understood my circumstances. He really looked after me. I'd go as far as saying he was a great mate. A true Aussie. Like you he upgraded my Nicolle for me on the house. I've seen it in a few posts now that people are mentioning about the weight of these dolls. My Nicolle weighs in at 40.7kgs. A little bit heavier then the manufactures claimed 36kgs. But i guess it depends on options & upgrades. For me lifting 40kgs isn't that heavy to me. I'm a hardwood logger cutting firewood, wrestling with logs, chainsaws & logging equipment most of the time. These dolls are still lighter then carrying a human of the equivalent size. I've done fire & rescue training. I've had to lift & rescue some fellow workers onsite. The most interesting one was a female coworker by the name of Katherine. Kat for short. She got herself stuck up to her crutch in mud. She was a bubbly personality, cuddly. Not a small & petite girl. I managed to get her out of the mud. I guess you could say we had a bit of a cuddle doing that. But that was all. She was good for a laugh & I didn't mind working with her when we were working together. Any way. It's all good. Welcome to the forum by the way. I'm from Woodford, Queensland.
My mates call me Ben.

majsmith66 wrote:Well, after years of occasionally reading posts and seeing opinions of various dolls, I have finally gotten around to joining myself! I am 53, married, 2 kids and I live in the country. I recently bought an Irontech 160C doll with the Miki head from Andrew at Sex Doll Australia and the process couldn't have been easier. Everything went as advertised. I consulted with Andrew before buying to get his opinion of things and he was very helpful. He kept me up to date with what was happening and I was sent pictures of my doll within a week of ordering. Despite Corona Virus, I picked up my doll from the local delivery company depot within 6 weeks of placing my order. Andrew even sent me a set of brown eyes extra for free. I cannot fault his communication or customer service. I find the doll a good choice for a beginner doll, just to get used to the weight and positioning. I primarily bought the doll with ideas of photography, but due to the doll weight, I may have to buy a lighter doll in future for ease of transport. Otherwise, here I am and I continue to read everyone's posts and comments. Cheers!

INFORMATIONS