climaxdoll.

Fully Loaded Torso?

Torso Only Dolls without limbs, and other partials, could be any simulated body part targeted at fetishes or simply to use as a masturbation toy.
QweQaz
Ex-Member

Fully Loaded Torso?

Post by QweQaz »

I'm in the market for a fully loaded Torso, removable vagina, realistic mouth with tongue, and as soft as possible. Tits don't need to be gigantic or anything, the softer the better, C minimum-DD maximum. I don't want arms or legs, and I prefer rounded limb stumps, no hard edges and no half limbs like the Ruby doll. Anyone have any pointers?

QweQaz
Ex-Member

Re: Fully Loaded Torso?

Post by QweQaz »

Fuck, it was so close: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collection ... doll-torso
I missed the "fixed vagina only" text in the description. If you scroll down you see they show the options for a removable vagina... Fix your shit srsd and manufacturers, stop misleading people, and what's the point of a torso without a removable vagina?

hentai_11

Post by hentai_11 »

I prefer fixed vaginas and my Torso also has one. The only advantage a removable vagina has is easier cleaning. However, if you use female condoms, than cleaning a fixed vagina is even easier than using a removable vagina.

QweQaz
Ex-Member

Post by QweQaz »

hentai_11 wrote:I prefer fixed vaginas and my Torso also has one. The only advantage a removable vagina has is easier cleaning. However, if you use female condoms, than cleaning a fixed vagina is even easier than using a removable vagina.
That's wonderful for you, but I prefer a removable vagina, which my doll has, female condoms are expensive here and I want to fuck a vagina, not a piece of latex. The only advantage a removable vagina has is exactly why it is the only option for me.

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

QweQaz wrote:I'm in the market for a fully loaded Torso, removable vagina, realistic mouth with tongue, and as soft as possible. Tits don't need to be gigantic or anything, the softer the better, C minimum-DD maximum. I don't want arms or legs, and I prefer rounded limb stumps, no hard edges and no half limbs like the Ruby doll. Anyone have any pointers?

***EDIT*** You said no arms..

Wanna_TPE

Post by Wanna_TPE »

My torso doesn't have a vag at all'cuz...
It's MY Torso:P
Get it?

HTXguy222
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by HTXguy222 »

That does sound like a good fully loaded torso. Is there a reason I see so many people wanting to go for removable vaginas over fixed? Seems like fixed would be better and more realistic no?

INFORMATIONS