sanhuiofficial.com

I'm just a dude wondering how to dress up a chick...

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
nooneknows

Re: I'm just a dude wondering how to dress up a chick...

Post by nooneknows »

Metricnut wrote:@Noob1970

The Sanhui 145 has a small rib cage. This will make a lot of the bras have loose fitting bands.

She will fit a 28D or 28C bra. But the cup material needs to be stretchy or at least un-padded. The doll boobs will not form to the bra cups like a real woman. Those foam bra cups that are pre formed to a nice shape do not work on most dolls.

Keep in mind when ordering clothes for your doll. That clothing manufactures do not work to any strict standards. So a small from one brand may be dramatically larger than a small from another brand. This applies to bras too. A 28 inch band from one brand will fit perfectly, and another brand will be much longer and be loose. It is a bit of a lottery.
If you want to tighten up her band without resorting to sewing you can buy Rixie Clips.
BCD's Newly Wed Guide
Indigo20's TPE care
hansdampf21 TPE care
Do you need oil?
The Doll Guide - (Under Construction)

Nyoko - Elsa 165 XXL
(Ordered Oct. 21 2020 - Delivered Jan. 21 2021)
"I see a pair of thick weighty breasts and all logic flies out the window."

Noob1970

Post by Noob1970 »

nooneknows wrote:

The Sanhui 145 has a small rib cage. This will make a lot of the bras have loose fitting bands.

She will fit a 28D or 28C bra. But the cup material needs to be stretchy or at least un-padded. The doll boobs will not form to the bra cups like a real woman. Those foam bra cups that are pre formed to a nice shape do not work on most dolls.

Keep in mind when ordering clothes for your doll. That clothing manufactures do not work to any strict standards. So a small from one brand may be dramatically larger than a small from another brand. This applies to bras too. A 28 inch band from one brand will fit perfectly, and another brand will be much longer and be loose. It is a bit of a lottery.
If you want to tighten up her band without resorting to sewing you can buy Rixie Clips.
Very cool product! thanks!
"When you come to a fork in the road.... take it." - Yogi Berra

My Gal Layla: viewtopic.php?f=261&t=130256

HornedPear

Post by HornedPear »

Whenever someone asks about doll clothes for smaller dolls, I recommend shein.com: https://us.shein.com/kids?icn=KidsHomePage&ici=us_tab04. They have a very large selection of clothes that fit a 145 doll, plus the clothes are good quality and very cheap. Look in the Girls 7-12 section. The main thing I like about their selection is most of the kids clothes look like adult clothes that were made smaller to fit kids, which makes them perfect for smaller dolls. The main downside is they ship from China so it takes about two weeks for your order to arrive. It's worth the wait though, I've been much happier with the price and selection of SHEIN than Amazon.

My Emily (145 A cup) wears a size 10Y for SHEIN brands which usually fits quite well. Your doll has a much larger bust so you might want to get the bottoms in a 10Y and the tops in the 11-12Y. For brands in general, she wears a kids size 8-10. You doll may need to go a size or two higher than that for tops.

Shoes are a bit trickier. Her actual size is about a 1 Wide Little Kid but, depending on the shoe, you will usually want to go bigger than that. This shoe fit her in a 1 Little Kid because there is plenty of room to get her foot in https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07V4 ... UTF8&psc=1. This one I had to get a 2.5 Wide Little Kid because there is less room to get her foot in https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0038 ... UTF8&psc=1.

So for shoes, if there isn't much room to get the foot in, you may want to go as large as the 3 Little Kid. If there is plenty of room to insert the foot, you can go as small as a 1 Little Kid. There's nothing wrong with going a little bit big though, it's not like she will be walking around in them.

Good luck, and try to keep your credit card hidden from your doll. Once she finds it, you're in trouble.

Noob1970

Post by Noob1970 »

HornedPear wrote:Whenever someone asks about doll clothes for smaller dolls, I recommend shein.com: https://us.shein.com/kids?icn=KidsHomePage&ici=us_tab04. They have a very large selection of clothes that fit a 145 doll, plus the clothes are good quality and very cheap. Look in the Girls 7-12 section. The main thing I like about their selection is most of the kids clothes look like adult clothes that were made smaller to fit kids, which makes them perfect for smaller dolls. The main downside is they ship from China so it takes about two weeks for your order to arrive. It's worth the wait though, I've been much happier with the price and selection of SHEIN than Amazon.

My Emily (145 A cup) wears a size 10Y for SHEIN brands which usually fits quite well. Your doll has a much larger bust so you might want to get the bottoms in a 10Y and the tops in the 11-12Y. For brands in general, she wears a kids size 8-10. You doll may need to go a size or two higher than that for tops.

Shoes are a bit trickier. Her actual size is about a 1 Wide Little Kid but, depending on the shoe, you will usually want to go bigger than that. This shoe fit her in a 1 Little Kid because there is plenty of room to get her foot in https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07V4 ... UTF8&psc=1. This one I had to get a 2.5 Wide Little Kid because there is less room to get her foot in https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0038 ... UTF8&psc=1.

So for shoes, if there isn't much room to get the foot in, you may want to go as large as the 3 Little Kid. If there is plenty of room to insert the foot, you can go as small as a 1 Little Kid. There's nothing wrong with going a little bit big though, it's not like she will be walking around in them.

Good luck, and try to keep your credit card hidden from your doll. Once she finds it, you're in trouble.
Thanks HornedPear,
That sizing info is a real help! I've never seen SHEIN before and the products/prices look great.
I'm on day 12 of the waiting, no factory pics yet. They're doing a custom makeup job so I hope that doesn't set the timeline back.
Getting antsy...
-Rob

Noob1970

Post by Noob1970 »

The Sanhui 145 is at the very small end of woman's clothing sizes. Size XS is the most likely to fit. But the only problem is the XS women's clothes is difficult to find. So you need to venture into kids size 8-10. That applies to shirts, shorts, skirts and panties. It makes things difficult, I know. Sometimes kids 8-10 is labeled as Medium. Kids size large is equal to woman's XS most of the time.
A 3.JPG
A 4.JPG
A 6.JPG
Metricnut,, thanks for the great info!

aaaa95123
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by aaaa95123 »

My 168 doll wears XS top and bottom. I would say 145 doll would fit XXS better.

Noob1970

Post by Noob1970 »

aaaa95123 wrote:My 168 doll wears XS top and bottom. I would say 145 doll would fit XXS better.
Have they invented XXXXXS yet? :idea:

Katerchen

Post by Katerchen »

Had to do a double take on the title too lol.

Generally what I do is I take the measurements from the manufacturer and shop from there. They are usually pretty precise. This allows you to already buy stuff once the doll is underway. So you don't have her naked around until the first clothes arrive ...

As for shoe size, you take the manufacturers measurements, in your case I think it was 20 cm, and look up any shoe size table on the web. https://www.shoesizingcharts.com/ Says that 20 cm will be around US size 4 and EU size 35. Always check a few sites and buy a hair bigger, because there are variations from brand to brand and you might want to allow for some thicker cute socks too. Or whatever tickles your fancy. I am not familiar with the US sizes, but it looks as if they distinguish between woman and kids/teens sizes. We Europeans don't do that. High profile brands are usually pretty spot on with fitment. With the Chinese/Amazon brands, its a bit a hit and miss.

As for tops and dresses, keep in mind that dolls usually have a shorter torso than a real woman would have. So on my 158, a regular sized top might look like a short dress because it covers her whole bum. Well that's kinda sexy too ...

Bras, I am no expert. I generally buy sport or yoga bras for my elf since I am not into lace. She only has B cups, so pretty much any sport bra does the trick.

I usually have her wear some XS panties/tops and shorts. They fit well. Always check the measurement charts on the vendors page and see what size (XS/S/M/L) for a given measurement they recommend. For panties, you need the hip measurement.

Its really pretty easy. Once you have a few things that fit, you can eyeball if it fits once you are in a store. It works most of the time.

If you don't know what outfit to put together, well just look at the woman and girls outside and get an idea what they wear. You will find outfits/looks pretty quick. Hair is also important. Makes a clear difference to have a properly fitting and looking wig.

Noob1970

Post by Noob1970 »

Katerchen wrote:Had to do a double take on the title too lol.

Generally what I do is I take the measurements from the manufacturer and shop from there. They are usually pretty precise. This allows you to already buy stuff once the doll is underway. So you don't have her naked around until the first clothes arrive ...

As for shoe size, you take the manufacturers measurements, in your case I think it was 20 cm, and look up any shoe size table on the web. https://www.shoesizingcharts.com/ Says that 20 cm will be around US size 4 and EU size 35. Always check a few sites and buy a hair bigger, because there are variations from brand to brand and you might want to allow for some thicker cute socks too. Or whatever tickles your fancy. I am not familiar with the US sizes, but it looks as if they distinguish between woman and kids/teens sizes. We Europeans don't do that. High profile brands are usually pretty spot on with fitment. With the Chinese/Amazon brands, its a bit a hit and miss.

As for tops and dresses, keep in mind that dolls usually have a shorter torso than a real woman would have. So on my 158, a regular sized top might look like a short dress because it covers her whole bum. Well that's kinda sexy too ...

Bras, I am no expert. I generally buy sport or yoga bras for my elf since I am not into lace. She only has B cups, so pretty much any sport bra does the trick.

I usually have her wear some XS panties/tops and shorts. They fit well. Always check the measurement charts on the vendors page and see what size (XS/S/M/L) for a given measurement they recommend. For panties, you need the hip measurement.

Its really pretty easy. Once you have a few things that fit, you can eyeball if it fits once you are in a store. It works most of the time.

If you don't know what outfit to put together, well just look at the woman and girls outside and get an idea what they wear. You will find outfits/looks pretty quick. Hair is also important. Makes a clear difference to have a properly fitting and looking wig.
Thanks for the advice Katerchen!

AllieXDoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by AllieXDoll »

Measuring and ordering online has worked well for me. I will be checking out Shein site for sure.

Jack+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Jack+Sanhui »

145d shoulder width 31 lower bust 57 bust 73 waist 48 hip 74 baseboard 19 * 7 unit is cm
You can buy it in this size.

INFORMATIONS