sanhuiofficial.com

Bella Broke her Back! 6 months new Sanhui Doll.

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
tpefan19
Ex-Member

Re: Bella Broke her Back! 6 months new Sanhui Doll.

Post by tpefan19 »

Silver Silence wrote:
On the positive note, Sanhui taught me one thing: sex is expensive, boy!
Sorry to hear about your doll... I hope SH and you come to a workable solution... but sex has always been expensive way before silicone and tpe dolls come along... I also found wife (ex now) and girlfriends are more expensive than call girls and strippers :lol:

tpefan19
Ex-Member

Post by tpefan19 »

Oops... I didn't read far enough before posting my last reply. Glad to see you are getting a replacement doll in favorable terms.

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Silver Silence wrote:In the past days, Sanhui and I have worked out an amicable resolution to Bella's situation. In the process I gained an impression of a company that care about its customer and product. I dont expect a business half a planet away can go those extra miles much like Sanhui. Sanhui's customer service is commendable

Mike from Sanhui reached out to me as soon as he learned of the problem. He worked diligently with kind words and quick replies.

I was offered a new body with a respectable discount that any customer in my situation deserve. In come short of a free offer, but then I am old enough not expect business to run for free. I am a business owner myself.

Even going by the fine print, the doll can be fixed for free, the prohibitively costly shipping expense may not make it worth while. So it come down to paying the shipping and get a repaired doll, or pay a partial cost of a new one. The later make better sense to me.

It is unfortunate my doll falls into certain statistic, leaving the image of that one disgruntled welder hating Sanhui with a grudge. Nonetheless, I paid my share of misfortune and Sanhui isn't running away from their grieving customer. In a industry as untameable as love doll business, Sanhui come out as trust worthy.

In my life experience, sale rep who help out grieving customer after sale tend to be the one who get fired first. Well, Mike is still kicking strong in Sanhui, so that is some hard evidence there the company is run by good folks lot.

"Why Sanhui's doll break like toys?!"
"It is a toy! SEX TOY!"

Bella will get the new flexi skeleton. Hopefully in time I can post some photos of her in "Bella Reborn." Bella can finally pose on her knee, spread her legs and strike some explicit pose that no children is allowed to behold. Aren't you excited already?
This is great!
I'm glad you were able to work out an acceptable solution and one thing I learned from sanhui is that they always move forward, learn from the past and evolve their product. Sometimes silently, sometimes announced. I think Bella will like her new body!

Fryevia

Post by Fryevia »

Glad to hear your problem was resolved. I'm looking to buy a Nonoka because she's really beautiful, but this back problem really scares me. :?
Lillian - Sino-doll 162cm @lillianthedoll | Lillian - First impression | Lillian - Photo thread
Asuka - Gynoid Model 14 @EVAsuka02 | Asuka - Photo thread

smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by smallcat »

Fryevia wrote:Glad to hear your problem was resolved. I'm looking to buy a Nonoka because she's really beautiful, but this back problem really scares me. :?
The real issue is that "mid" joint a lot of these skeletons has as a feature which allows them to slouch or bend over while sitting, thats where the breaks occur.
I reallly hate this design on TPE and silicone dolls. I can understand people may like it for posing but for me eh, I see it more as a hassle. I wonder if they allow any "old" skeleton design without this joint>? or if they have it available. I'm sure you guys that have the older design>? it doesnt have this feature right? this mid joint?

I don't remember if the 145cm model has this joint? any know? I have this one, bought within the year as these models were posting breaks. I don't like moving her around much. Does worry me tho. I'd be happy if it was a simple generic skeleton without it. Do the smaller models below 150cm have the same skeleton as the rest or they different?

I haven't tried bending my doll while sitting foward/arched over.

INFORMATIONS