www.siliconelovers.com

Thank you Silicone Lovers for my Sino Doll 158

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
99percentLove
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Thank you Silicone Lovers for my Sino Doll 158

Post by 99percentLove »

Hi there,

I just got my first lovedoll the last week and was surprised how good she is looking in real. One year ago was the first time I looked up shops for realistic lovedolls, but I was not quite sure which one to buy. Later this year I searched for a company in Germany to get one, but got no answer to my questions. So I searched TDF and found Siliconelovers here with only positive feedback. So thanks for that TDF!

Contact with the Siliconelovers team (Nick, Louie, Celeste, ...) was a pleasure, they always tried to get my questions answered even by asking the doll manufacturer. It seems they did not only want to sell their products but also to make sure I am happy with what I will get.

From giving the order to delivery I got a lot of useful information by email about finding clothes, photography, maintenance and so on, quite cool. Got some great clothes because of their suggestions and shop links.

If somebody is interested in the timeline from order to delivery I will post it here also:

My order was: Sino Doll 158, head Nr 28 aka Huan

Order:
20.09: Decided to buy a doll at Siliconelovers and subscribed at their site to get a discount code. Also put the doll into the shopping cart
21.09: Got an email from my doll that she feels so lonely in the cart and wants me to bring her home. (Kinda cute :razz: )
22.09: Bought the doll, after getting my questions answered about several optional items. That time there was a 15% off sale, so I took the chance.

Production:
24.09: Siliconelovers informed me that Sino Doll gives out free shrugging shoulders, which I took of course :D
29.09: I had a question about the smooth matte effect, but since its still a pretty new feature and there is not much knowledge about durability yet, I got a nice discount and ordered it for the face of my doll
23.10: Got the factory photos and wanted them to recheck something for me before shipping
29.10: Got a new set of photos and confirmed everthing is ok and that the doll can be shipped now

Shipping:
10.11: Got the UPS tracking number
12.11: Asked about the shipping process and got informed about flawed tracking because of Corvid-19
29.11: No tracking update until this point. Now got the information that the doll will be delivered on Tuesday 01.12.
30.11: Doll got delivered while I was working, but luckyly somebody was there to take it.

After unboxing I had some questions about some of the optional items I added, because I felt they forgot to apply them, but it was my fault and I recognized everything was more than perfect. Yeah it was my first doll, so I did not know everything. When the legs are closed the vagina felt very firm and I thought they forgot the ultra soft silicone there, but when you open the legs it becomes very soft and natural. And its more of a inside thing. So yeah everything was fine and Siliconelovers also confirmed from Sinodoll that everything was applied correctly. This was the order of my first doll and it was pretty much perfect.

So a big THANK YOU to Sino Doll and Siliconelovers of course!

Have a great christmas time everybody.

Me and my doll also thank TDF and its members for such a great source of information all about dolls. Helped me so much to find the right one for me.
Chilling with Miyu, Sino Doll 158

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Re: Thank you Silicone Lovers for my Sino Doll 158

Post by Studio »

Congratulations, sounds like you are satisfied and having a nice honeymoon so far.

99percentLove
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 99percentLove »

Yeah very happy that I finally decided to get one :plaidskirt:
Chilling with Miyu, Sino Doll 158

Olive

Post by Olive »

Welcome to your pretty girl!

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone Lovers »

Thanks so much for sharing and I will pass on your kind words to the team and also to Sino!

A big welcome to Miyu - really love her outfit and personality shining through! :D
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

INFORMATIONS