sanhuiofficial.com

I may have messed up on my 145cm doll order, like really bad

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
KeepItSimple
Active Poster
Active Poster

I may have messed up on my 145cm doll order, like really bad

Post by KeepItSimple »

Update: Thanks to you guys I'm relieved it's possible Sanhui made me an old sculpt doll with foam from new models. I will update after hearing back from them directly as this seems to be a unique doll.

Does anyone have weight + measurements + pictures for this older generation Sanhui 145cm doll body? It's NOT the 145 cm listed at 50lbs on their new official site. Sanhui's old website is also down.
I think I may have ordered a 70 pound doll instead of 50 pound doll by mistake and am freaking out. I figured the measurements were wrong on my vendor's site when compared to sanhui's website since there was no other 145cm doll listed ... but now I think the numbers were actually correct and I'm screwed. I absolutely cannot handle a doll over 50 pounds; my old 40 pound doll was really heavy for me already and 50 would really push my limit. For a 145cm silicone doll I will be extremely pissed off if she will weigh up to 75 pounds (considering up to 10% standard manufacturing variance). Sanhui....... did you really just make me a super heavy old doll? I'm going to lose a lot of money if this is true...

This is the picture of the 145cm I ordered. Most of the other pictures show no skin so I thought it was the same as the one live on sanhui's website now. But I'm pretty sure now it's different, maybe an old thicker doll body:
old model 145cm  sanhui.png
old model 145cm sanhui.png (220.72 KiB) Viewed 1724 times

elyx

Re: I may have messed up on my 145cm doll order, like really

Post by elyx »

https://sanhuiofficial.com/sanhui-silic ... ead-5.html

Weight: 22.7Kg (50lb)
Bust: 73cm (2' 4.7'')
Under Bust: 56cm (1' 10'')
Cup: D Cup
Hip: 75cm (2' 5.5'')
Leg Length: 75cm (2' 5.5'')
Waist: 48cm (1' 6.9'')
Foot Length: 20cm (8'')

KeepItSimple
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by KeepItSimple »

elyx wrote:https://sanhuiofficial.com/sanhui-silic ... ead-5.html

Weight: 22.7Kg (50lb)
Bust: 73cm (2' 4.7'')
Under Bust: 56cm (1' 10'')
Cup: D Cup
Hip: 75cm (2' 5.5'')
Leg Length: 75cm (2' 5.5'')
Waist: 48cm (1' 6.9'')
Foot Length: 20cm (8'')
Of course I saw those numbers, that's what I thought I was buying. Please at least read my post before commenting.

At this point I think sanhui has made me a super heavy old generation 145cm silicone doll ...
:x :x :x
Now I'm going to be dinged a huge 30% restocking fee since a 145cm silicone doll over 50lbs +/-10% is completely unacceptable for me.

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

I'm sure it's just the vendor that got outdated info, which is pretty common. Sanhui converted all their bigger dolls to have foam interiors a couple years ago, and that's where the weight reduction comes from. The info on Sanhuis site are spot on for other models, with the exception of gel implants (Soft options) which adds a little extra weight.

I have at least not heard of them still offering solid silicone dolls in that size.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

I don't think it's possible to have ordered an out of date doll. As far as I know, they only produce one 145cm and it's at the lower weight value. There's no way to confirm it via TDF members though, as only Sanhui truly know what happens in their factory. I suggest sending an email to Mike at Sanhui to ask about the 145cm dolls they offer and saying that you bought via a vendor who lists them at whatever weight they said. He should be able to confirm things for you pretty quick.

Vendors are often slow to update doll information pages through - and they can be years out of date. It's very likely that the vendor just has old info.

KeepItSimple
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by KeepItSimple »

Thank You Thank you @Nord and @Willendorph! What you guys say really makes sense; I have hope now that my doll will not be heavy solid silicone. I'll message Sanhui directly to weigh the doll for me.

KeepItSimple
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by KeepItSimple »

Just bumping my own thread so maybe someone at Sanhui will look for and reply to my email of order SAN2002S

Jack+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Jack+Sanhui »

We only have three models of 145cm, big chest, small chest and flat chest. There are no other models.
Our data are on the official website, unless the dealer gives you a fake.

Enjoy!

KeepItSimple
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by KeepItSimple »

Jack+Sanhui wrote:We only have three models of 145cm, big chest, small chest and flat chest. There are no other models.
Our data are on the official website, unless the dealer gives you a fake.

Enjoy!
Thank you very much for this information; I thought there was only one big breast 145cm doll. Are all of your 145cm silicone material dolls currently made with foam cores for weight reduction?

Jack+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Jack+Sanhui »

We use special filling materials to reduce the overall weight of the doll, every silicone doll will have.

raulwie

Post by raulwie »

Jack+Sanhui wrote:We only have three models of 145cm, big chest, small chest and flat chest.
I‘m confused. There are only two versions (not three) on the official website: 145 A-Cup and 145 D-Cup.

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

raulwie wrote:
Jack+Sanhui wrote:We only have three models of 145cm, big chest, small chest and flat chest.
I‘m confused. There are only two versions (not three) on the official website: 145 A-Cup and 145 D-Cup.
They don't sell the flat chest 145 outside of Asia.

raulwie

Post by raulwie »

ah, ok thanks.

Jack+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Jack+Sanhui »

raulwie wrote:ah, ok thanks.
Many countries have restrictions, do not allow the sale of young girls, will be detained by the customs

INFORMATIONS