reallovesexdolls.com

Ordering from RLSD

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
All Dolled Up
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Ordering from RLSD

Post by All Dolled Up »

Good Day Everyone,

I was really getting excited to order another doll from RLSD (I ordered from them first in 2018).

However, after repeated attempts at contacting them (Phone, email, even using messaging on their site under my log-in), I simply never get a reply?

Perhaps in addition to any insight to the above, someone representing the company (it is a WM Doll) could answer my question as follows?

"Hello, getting ready to order my second doll from you! Question, regarding the photo of the 162E / 5FT4 SEX DOLL, can you tell me both the size and color areola she has based on that photo? Also, is the one pictured "Tan" or "Medium" Skin color?

This is the photo of the doll in question...

Thanks to everyone,

Gary
Attachments
27E62A94-F04F-4263-8D1B-9B341DE011C2_4_5005_c.jpeg
27E62A94-F04F-4263-8D1B-9B341DE011C2_4_5005_c.jpeg (41.47 KiB) Viewed 735 times

All Dolled Up
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Ordering from RLSD & cannot get ANY response by phone/em

Post by All Dolled Up »

**UPDATE** Well, RLSD much watch our Forum because they just sent me an email with the answers! Yeah!

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Actually no! We are just seeing this message here and I personally went and checked on it and found we replied to you within 24 hours!

You just have to give us an opportunity to reply! :wink:

Your email was only sent 3 hours ago.
2020-11-24_16-34-04.png
2020-11-24_16-34-04.png (46.08 KiB) Viewed 709 times
And your phone call at 4pm yesterday and 6 hrs ago.
2020-11-24_16-50-12.png
2020-11-24_16-50-12.png (56.37 KiB) Viewed 709 times
2020-11-24_16-51-04-2.png
2020-11-24_16-51-04-2.png (59.14 KiB) Viewed 709 times
We know you are eager, lol and we want to help as quickly as we can too! But you have to give us a chance to reply before making posts like this.

Seriously, It hadn't even been 24 hours since your first contact before we replied! haha!

:glou:
Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

All Dolled Up
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by All Dolled Up »

Thanks Stacey, at any rate I appreciate getting a response now. Your email stated you are still ascertaining the last question on size so I await your reply.

Thank you,

Gary

INFORMATIONS