betterlovedoll.com

Sales on TDF forum Rule changes

Official announcements regarding "The Doll Forum" and "CoverDoll" from site management.
Also post your own announcements.
Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Sales on TDF forum Rule changes

Post by Slew »

Polysiloxane wrote:Hi guys I think the sales section on TDF is a great idea and have already used it.
What is a pain though is going through every single listing only to find they are in Europe or mostly USA.
It would be really useful if the country of origin was in the title to make searching for things you can actually buy so much quicker, this could simply be USA, AUS, CAN, DEN, NET etc

I know I'm only new here so if this is a bad idea or I'm being stupid feel free to give me a roasting :shakefist:
Cheers and welcome Polysiloxane, we won't roast you on these counts. :) It's a fair point to consider, and we are currently re-evaluating our sales market framework, so your suggestion will go into the pot for consideration. :thumbs_up:

BeeEeJay
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by BeeEeJay »

I'm a new doll buyer looking for advice and potential sellers around my area. How long would I have to wait since becoming a registered user to post on the WANTED items section?

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

BeeEeJay wrote:I'm a new doll buyer looking for advice and potential sellers around my area. How long would I have to wait since becoming a registered user to post on the WANTED items section?
Welcome. With 6 posts now, you've passed the requisite 5 to reach full membership. You're all set.

Also, our FAQ might be useful: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 0&t=132298

bluesparks
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bluesparks »

Hi guys,

While doing research on dolls, I came across your forum. It's quite amazing to have a community dedicated to this revolutionary (IMO :D) development with the dolls. They're getting better everyday.

I recently purchased a customized 100% solid silicone doll from SEXYE. But I think I want a bigger model. I have a babydoll fetish... and the model I have (145-149cm) might be too small to dress her up properly.

Thus, I depends on how I feel about her after she's arrived. I might want to sell (brand new) and get a taller model. So I am looking to have my first approved post here. :)

Cheers,
blue

INFORMATIONS