www.wmdolls.com

THE WM FILES n°11: New WM174G! A sweet BOMB made for LOVE!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
curious_person
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: THE WM FILES n°11: New WM174G! A sweet BOMB made for LOV

Post by curious_person »

curiousswede wrote:
curious_person wrote:
Limetime wrote:When will she be available to purchase and are there any pics with a different head?
lovedoll UK have her listed for order now, which would indicate "now", not sure what the official answer is
Please link to order page for that doll. Cannot find around their annoying feet and inches based website! :haha4:
lovedoll uk have her for sale here:-

https://lovedoll.co.uk/product/wm-174cm ... 82-sophia/

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by curiousswede »

curious_person wrote:
curiousswede wrote:
curious_person wrote:
Limetime wrote:When will she be available to purchase and are there any pics with a different head?
lovedoll UK have her listed for order now, which would indicate "now", not sure what the official answer is
Please link to order page for that doll. Cannot find around their annoying feet and inches based website! :haha4:

Now I know why she weighs so little... leg length: 88cm........................... that is 13 cm longer than average leg length for average-sized real world women... v :( That leaves 86 cm for the rest of the body. Head probably consumes 20 cm so then we have 64 cm for the rest of the body (including neck).

Hm, maybe it is not that bad. I will check torso length on my IT150 to get a reference.

curious_person
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by curious_person »

curiousswede wrote:
curious_person wrote:
curiousswede wrote:
curious_person wrote:

Now I know why she weighs so little... leg length: 88cm........................... that is 13 cm longer than average leg length for average-sized real world women... v :( That leaves 86 cm for the rest of the body. Head probably consumes 20 cm so then we have 64 cm for the rest of the body (including neck).

Hm, maybe it is not that bad. I will check torso length on my IT150 to get a reference.
I think that's the foot-to-hip joint length, not inside leg - so there's overlap between that 88cm and the torso.
The WM172D is balanced realistically (86cm legs / 172 tall = 50% leg). These legs are just 2cm longer than hers (50.5% leg). I think she's still well within the realistic category - I'm beginning to think they made her upper body subtly thinner somehow, because she's still quoted as a bust measurement of 34" 86cm - which is the *same* as the 172D, but as a 'G' cup (cup size is the difference between the bust and underbust i think?)

EDIT i'm seeing some sites report WM172D as just 80cm legs, which would be 46%. I find some sites saying thats the 172B's legs are 86cm, and I'm sure they're the same. I still think that's most likely a typo.

they said above the 'waist measurement is around the navel' - not necaserily actually the thinnest point of the upperbody.
i need to mess with photoshop a bit more.

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by curiousswede »

curious_person wrote:
curiousswede wrote:
curious_person wrote:
curiousswede wrote:
curious_person wrote:

I think that's the foot-to-hip joint length, not inside leg - so there's overlap between that 88cm and the torso.
The WM172D is balanced realistically (86cm legs / 172 tall = 50% leg). These legs are just 2cm longer than hers (50.5% leg). I think she's still well within the realistic category - I'm beginning to think they made her upper body subtly thinner somehow, because she's still quoted as a bust measurement of 34" 86cm - which is the *same* as the 172D, but as a 'G' cup (cup size is the difference between the bust and underbust i think?)

they said above the 'waist measurement is around the navel' - not necaserily actually the thinnest point of the upperbody.
i need to mess with photoshop a bit more.
Aight! I hope that is correct about the leg length because I see I can get her for around 13 000 SEK which I find to be a very nice deal. Remember, dolls ARE (hopefully) investments if you ask me.

That would be a fantastic "busty trophy wife" to have during these coming cold months where two different kinds of flu will run rampant throughout Europe (including Sweden)! :whistle: 8O :mrgreen: :twisted:

curious_person
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by curious_person »

curiousswede wrote: That would be a fantastic "busty trophy wife" to have during these coming cold months where two different kinds of flu will run rampant throughout Europe (including Sweden)! :whistle: 8O :mrgreen: :twisted:
Definitely!

right: from sites advertising them,
Wm172D "Shoulder Width 39 cm"
WM174G "Shoulder Breadth: 33cm – 13 inch"

A reduction in volume in the upper-body above the waist has allowed her mass to be reallocated to the hips and breasts. The weight could also be quoted for the air-filled breast option , and the bigger cup size partly comes from *difference* , not just volume increase.

So it is indeed feasible that she's very close to the weight of the 172D
(.. and I lose my excuse for pretending she isn't a superior choice .. )

172D
Doll Size 172 cmHead #370Material TPEDoll Variant Gel Breasts & Lube Free VaginaSkin TanWeight kg 39.5000Full Bust 85 cmUnder Bust 65 cmWaist 59 cmHips 85 cmArm Length 52 cmLeg Length 80 cmFoot Length 22 cmShoulder Width 39 cmThigh Diameter 45 cmCalf Diameter 30 cmVagina Depth 17 cmAnus Depth 17 cmMouth Depth 13 cm
174G
She measures:
Height: 174cm (5’8″)
Bust: 86cm – 33.9 inch
Underbust: 58cm – 22.8 inch
Waist: 66cm – 26 inch
Hips: 100cm – 39.4 inch
Foot Length: 20cm – 7.9 inch
Thigh Girth: 49cm – 19.3 inch
Calf Girth: 33cm – 13 inch
Leg Length: 88cm – 34.6 inch
Arm Length: 68cm – 26.8 inch
Shoulder Breadth: 33cm – 13 inch
Weight: 41 Kg – 90 lbs 6 oz

Sasker
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sasker »

WWWOOOWWW... She is unbelivable hot!

Can someone please tell me how big a cabinet (width and depth) would have to be to store her inside?

And why is so hard to make a decision?
174G...172D or a little more petite... 166C...

And then there is this voice from somewhere that whispers
Why choose?
Why not all of them?
My companion with different personalities
My AK/SL173C

curious_person
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by curious_person »

Sasker wrote:WWWOOOWWW... She is unbelivable hot!

Can someone please tell me how big a cabinet (width and depth) would have to be to store her inside?

Why choose?
Why not all of them?
I'll help you out here - if this is truly 41kg as claimed, the 174G obsoletes the 172D ,forget her now. (i have the latter). Superior placement will make her way more versatile and she looks just spectacular with her legs up and in doggy .. the 172D's reign as their hottest leg-man's doll is over. 166C of course being *much* lighter is still worthy of consideration depending on your priorities.

Rdriver731

Post by Rdriver731 »

Video Please. Thx.

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollover2000 »

Sasker wrote:

Why choose?
Why not all of them?
You hear them too?? :lol:
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

I see things are getting much better.
Appreciate the anus and pussy hole size went smaller and LHP looking great.
This doll has great buttocks, I'd love to see it in a B cup with realistic breasts not conjoined at the cleavage.

This doll has perfect legs.
Absolutely perfect legs !
The waistline looks very good , haven't looked at measurements yet.
Oh wow ! 66cm waistline? Sweet !
This doll has perfect waistline.
Incredible Doll.
Can we get a little titties B cup version??? :mrgreen:
Dollicious2 seal of approval ❤
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by curiousswede »

Dollicious2 wrote:I see things are getting much better.
Appreciate the anus and pussy hole size went smaller and LHP looking great.
This doll has great buttocks, I'd love to see it in a B cup with realistic breasts not conjoined at the cleavage.

This doll has perfect legs.
Absolutely perfect legs !
The waistline looks very good , haven't looked at measurements yet.
Oh wow ! 66cm waistline? Sweet !
This doll has perfect waistline.
Incredible Doll.
Can we get a little titties B cup version??? :mrgreen:
Dollicious2 seal of approval ❤
Actually, when I looked again, they say it is measured around the navel and that is where it is wider so the smallest part of the waist might still just be 60 cm which is OK but not perfect. I might be wrong but that is what I have read so far in the thread.

dreamerx07

Post by dreamerx07 »

Dear WM Dolls,

I dont mean to sound demanding but now please make a doll with the exact proportion as this doll with much thicker legs and bigger buttocks, and you'll crash the entire doll industry. You'll get so many sales your competitors will come after me for this post lol. I would like to meet and kiss the artist who made this doll, boy or girl lol.

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

dreamerx07 wrote:Dear WM Dolls,

I dont mean to sound demanding but now please make a doll with the exact proportion as this doll with much thicker legs and bigger buttocks, and you'll crash the entire doll industry. You'll get so many sales your competitors will come after me for this post lol. I would like to meet and kiss the artist who made this doll, boy or girl lol.
If they did that, you'd be looking at a 45-50Kg weight doll before you know it and you wouldn't get so many sales...
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

Alec79

Post by Alec79 »

Hot doll for sure. I agree she would be very sweet as a b cup. Can't have everything I guess

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

I am glad to see WM finally producing a decent doll. Maybe it was the pressure from competition namely HR and 6Ye which forced WM to go to the right direction with LHP.

And people please note! WM is providing generously doggy pictures of this 174G model whereas it has been extremely difficult to get doggy images of other WM models. WM-Doll people have known that their LHP has not been worth photographing with other models.

INFORMATIONS