www.thecityofsexy.com

A few thoughts about Lisette (gynoid model 9)

Gynoid Technology Limited is a high-tech. company focusing on the R&D of super-simulation beauty art collectibles,high-end mannequin, super realistic solid silicone dolls and artificial intelligent robot girlfriends. It is a perfect combination of the top international artists in the field of digital and human body sculpting, a well integration of the traditional art of sculpting and the 3D digital modeling, We starting from the prototyping to hand painting, taking care of each and every detail of our products. Our products adopts food-grade platinum silicone,alloy plus engineering plastic bones (keeping the ergonomics design in mind,we achieved the full-body joints mobility to its extreme ranges, including the articulation of finger joints). top-level styling, real-value experience...we can do more beyond your imagination. www.thecityofsexy.com
Dark Knight
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

A few thoughts about Lisette (gynoid model 9)

Post by Dark Knight »

For those interested I thought I would say a few words about Lisette. Tomorrow will be only a week since she arrived and I'm still getting to know her. I want to learn how to take better photos, glamour type, like Justintime and Allotahope do but that's another story. I must admit her small stature threw me for a loop when I first got her. She is 4'11" and I know a few women who are about that size but it's different. But she is easy to move around and I think she's a bit heavier than advertised but it's not bad. I was told she has the new Gynoid skeleton so we will see how that goes. Right now the joints are good and tight. Her body (and breasts) is so amazing and so lifelike that any problems I had with her height have gone away. Her snootch is beyond belief and is the most realistic looking one I've seen on a doll and it feels really good. I use cornstarch and once you put a light coating on her skin it becomes smooth as silk. The only problem that I have with her so far is that the head is hard and I get why they do it that way but if you were looking to have a make out session with her that ain't happening because her lips are also hard. Her body is perfectly soft enough. Overall I am very pleased and everyday I grow fonder of her. Later, taters.
Attachments
Lisette.jpeg
Lisette.jpeg (156.51 KiB) Viewed 3229 times
Don't drive angry!

AtomicPunk

Re: A few thoughts about Lisette (gynoid model 9)

Post by AtomicPunk »

Lovely lady!

I find natural lighting works best, luckily I have a room that gets alot of sun in the morning.

This article has some basic lighting techniques

https://www.slrlounge.com/no-studio-no- ... -location/
-- The AtomicPunk --
** Alita ** WM 157cm B - #368 || The Life of Alita (link) Alita's Instagram (link) || Visit LIFEOFALITA.COM (link) || Alita's YouTube (link)

claydough
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by claydough »

Ohhh so they can put the new skeleton in the 150 body then, i was curious about that

Now i have to decide between the model 9 and 12 body again :P

One question though, would these doll be suited to sleeping with over night? Is that somthing you think would ruin the doll too fast?
Also from what ive seen the skeleton is quite stiff to move which probley wouldnt be good in bed i wouldnt think

Dark Knight
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dark Knight »

Well, in the week that I've had her I've slept with her overnight once and it was fine. She's laying flat on her back. I have taken a few naps with her laying on her side as I spoon in behind her. I have a relatively firm foam mattress with a soft foam mattress topper so there is virtually no pressure on her when she's laying on her side and it's not for long. I don't think sleeping with her will cause any ruin.
Don't drive angry!

claydough
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by claydough »

I guess the main thing im concerned about would be the durability of her skin with the paint or the coating, but i guess you probley cant answer that until much later down the track

My eventual plan is to have a more dedicated bed doll as my second doll, somthing without the detailed textures and with a very loose skeleton
But i’d like to get my gynoid first and i know i wont be able to resist afew months in bed with elina until the second dolls comes

denchai

Post by denchai »

Dark Knight wrote:Well, in the week that I've had her I've slept with her overnight once and it was fine. She's laying flat on her back. I have taken a few naps with her laying on her side as I spoon in behind her. I have a relatively firm foam mattress with a soft foam mattress topper so there is virtually no pressure on her when she's laying on her side and it's not for long. I don't think sleeping with her will cause any ruin.
Did you still sleep with her overnight from that day ? Is she still fine without deformity on her buttocks or any part on the pressure area ?
I'm going to purchase GT doll and I want to do like that, too. :)
BTW, your girl is cute. Thank you for nice pictures.

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

She is very beautiful! Congratulations and may you have many blissful years together. :)
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Is there an official site where I can read more details and photo gallery about this doll model? She looks incredible.

Person7
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Person7 »

Xephyr wrote:Is there an official site where I can read more details and photo gallery about this doll model? She looks incredible.
http://www.thecityofsexy.com/category.php?id=58

You can see galleries of all their models on the official site.

newguy123

Post by newguy123 »

Lovely thanks for the pic
I live in a Harem full of Beautiful Dolls.
Thanks Doll Forum :)

INFORMATIONS