www.ordoll.com

Safe to get 156G with soft TPE and gel?

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Safe to get 156G with soft TPE and gel?

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

I had to sell my original 156G a few years back due to some issues at the time and really regret it now. I'm thinking of getting another but take advantage of the new gel boobs tech. Would it be safe to get an or156G with soft TPE and gel or are the boobs too big to support it?

Have any of the vendors here sold any with gel and soft TPE? Any issues?

Thanks

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Safe to get 156G with soft TPE and gel?

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi, hopefully someone with hands on experience will chime in but in the meantime you might want to check out this thread by Louis_v if you haven't seen it yet. He's just got himself a couple of lovely ladies and one is an OR156H with gel filled breasts. From personal experience I think I would be cautious with having gel filled breasts with extra soft tpe. The extra weight will possibly cause issues of tearing, although a good bra would no doubt help but I would suspect the factory would recommend their standard tpe with the gel filled option.

viewtopic.php?f=87&t=133977&start=30

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Safe to get 156G with soft TPE and gel?

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

Thanks, now I have to choose between G or H...

INFORMATIONS