sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui: Does she fit under my bed?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
ToBeFrank
Apprentice
Apprentice

Sanhui: Does she fit under my bed?

Post by ToBeFrank »

Hi everyone,

I’m new to this forum and not a doll owner. But I might get one in the future.
Thank you all for all the information I got so far!

I think Sanhui has very beautiful dolls and I’d like to know if I could store them discretely under my bed. So I need the exact height of a doll lying on her back, from the floor to the highest point ... which would be the tip of her breasts, I guess. :oops:
I’m mostly interested in the Sanhui 156cm or 145cm.

Can anyone help me out?
Thank you!

Frank

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Re: Sanhui: Does she fit under my bed?

Post by Dollfriend »

I have seen a similar question like this long ago on this Forum, and the general consensus then and has not really changed, is that you do not want to store any Doll under the Bed, unless it is in a sealed airtight container, otherwise, dust bunnies, dirt, hair, lint, bugs and everything else you can think of will collect on the Doll.
0X

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

How high from the floor is your bed? With the we could easily figure out.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

ToBeFrank
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ToBeFrank »

Hey Dollfriend,

thank you very much! I haven’t thought of that. But the bed would be the only place where I can “hide” the doll. And the bed has a storage room, so it would be closed. But I think dust will also come from the mattress itself. So, I will have to think that over...maybe put the doll in a cover for wedding dresses? I have seen that idea somewhere.
In general I am a very clean person, dust everything off, all the time. That might reduce the dirt a little.

Hey esquisseallure,

the height of the storage room in my bed would be around 27cm, I would need some kind of soft yoga mattress, too. So, I think a lying doll should not surpass a height of maybe 25cm.

Thank you so much for your answers!

Frank

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

Hi ToBeFrank and welcome to TDF.
:glou:
As a new member you may find some useful info on our Newbie Welcome Page and our FAQ. (But not about storage, sorry)

Some thoughts about under bed storage:
For long term storage you need padding under the doll to prevent flattening her butt and shoulders. That adds extra height. Even my less bustiest doll will not fit into 25 cm height.
You have to lift the doll from the ground to get her out of the storage. Please do not underestimate their weight.

Several years ago I put my doll under my bed when I had visitors. But only for a few hours. I put her on a blanked on the ground, wrapped her into that blanked and pushed her under the bed. A blanked slides good on laminated floor. So without padding and that shouldn't be done for long term storage.
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

Welcome New member. Heres hoping your poor doll never has to sleep in exile under your bed.

ToBeFrank
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ToBeFrank »

Hey Tsall, hi Manabu,

thank you for your answers! I guess the best option for storage is hanging - it’s just the sound of the word that’s a little harsh. But dolls, it seems, do like hanging, right? In the end, they are not human and so they might have different passions, right? ;)

That would require some DIY shopping and building, but it can be done.

@Tsall: nice pictures! I can easily see why your dolls would not fit under a bed! ;)
@Manabu: I’ll do my best to make a comfortable doll’s home! Maybe hiding the lover occasionally in the cupboard is that classic that never grows old.

Frank

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

ToBeFrank wrote:Hey Tsall, hi Manabu,

thank you for your answers! I guess the best option for storage is hanging - it’s just the sound of the word that’s a little harsh. But dolls, it seems, do like hanging, right? In the end, they are not human and so they might have different passions, right? ;)

That would require some DIY shopping and building, but it can be done.

@Tsall: nice pictures! I can easily see why your dolls would not fit under a bed! ;)
@Manabu: I’ll do my best to make a comfortable doll’s home! Maybe hiding the lover occasionally in the cupboard is that classic that never grows old.

Frank

well i hope you 2 fall in your own special version of love and she makes a home on your bed or couch.
Miss Kiku told me to wish you luck!
Attachments
20200214_105620.jpg
20200214_105620.jpg (3.5 MiB) Viewed 1261 times

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

ToBeFrank wrote:...@Tsall: nice pictures! I can easily see why your dolls would not fit under a bed! ;)...
:haha4:
Yes, you are right, Mara has two "areas" :wink: which made it a bit difficult to slide her under the bed. But it worked. But that was years ago and will never happen again.

Will you get the doll with standing feet? If so, stand her. In a corner behind a curtain, in a closet or wherever you like.
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

ToBeFrank
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ToBeFrank »

Tsall wrote: Will you get the doll with standing feet? If so, stand her. In a corner behind a curtain, in a closet or wherever you like.
Yes. Standing feet was the plan. But I’ve seen many pictures of dolls’ standing feet that got damaged around the bolts. It seems to happen easily. So I wanted to stand her only occasionally and carefully.

(I hope I got the adding of the quote right. I’m still learning how to use this forum. This is my 5th post if I’ve counted correctly. Maybe I’m not a newbie anymore! :glou: )
Last edited by Slew on Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed quote tags

INFORMATIONS