sanhuiofficial.com

Differences between 160 AIO and 160 Non AIO?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Lustforlife

Differences between 160 AIO and 160 Non AIO?

Post by Lustforlife »

Are there any differences between the bodies of the AIO and Non AIO versions of the Sanhui 160 CM? Obviously other than the seamless neck offered by the AIO.
Thanks!

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Differences between 160 AIO and 160 Non AIO?

Post by esquisseallure »

There's no such thing as a 160 non AIO. The other 160cm body is an older design even before the 156cm. If you see speaking about the older 160cm body, it's just an older body and dimensions are different from the current AIO.

There is that small breasted 160cm and all I can remember was sanhui's attempt to create a small breasted doll but rather than a natural small breast it was a very perky rounded breast. Kinda unnatural and I'm not sure if I've ever seen it mentioned before other here and when they introduced it.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

Lustforlife

Post by Lustforlife »

esquisseallure wrote:There's no such thing as a 160 non AIO. The other 160cm body is an older design even before the 156cm. If you see speaking about the older 160cm body, it's just an older body and dimensions are different from the current AIO.

There is that small breasted 160cm and all I can remember was sanhui's attempt to create a small breasted doll but rather than a natural small breast it was a very perky rounded breast. Kinda unnatural and I'm not sure if I've ever seen it mentioned before other here and when they introduced it.
What i meant by non AIO is the one without the seamless neck or the less expensive version. I don't see a lot of pics of that one and i was debating on getting that or the 158cm. I like big breasts but not too big like 165 R, those are too big in my opinion. So i've narrowed my choices down to 158cm or 160cm. I noticed it said you had a 158cm? How do you enjoy that one and do you have pics? Thanks!

Lustforlife

Post by Lustforlife »

I really like this body but the breasts are too small for my tastes but my god that body :twisted:
Wondering if the other with bigger breast has same body . Its hard for me to tell
Attachments
5 (1).jpg
5 (1).jpg (450.31 KiB) Viewed 2300 times
16.jpg
16.jpg (156.16 KiB) Viewed 2300 times

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

Instagram: @the_art_dolls

HornedPear

Post by HornedPear »

Also see viewtopic.php?p=1723110#p1723110 and viewtopic.php?f=261&t=128567.

Besides the breasts, there are some minor differences in the sculpt between the 160 small breast and large breast. They are very similar though. The Maria AIO is very simlar to the 160 large breast but there are some minor differences in the sculpt. The Nonoka AIO, in my opinion based only on seeing photos, is more similar to the 156.

All the 160 dolls, except the Nonoka AIO, have a very thin waist which isn't readily apparent in Sanhui's promotional photos. Many guys like thin waists so that is a plus for some. If you don't like really thin waists, and you don't want an AIO, the 156 or 158 would probably be a better way to go. There's a nice comparison photo between the 156 and 158 here

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

The AIO models are both unique designs and should not be mixed up with other "160" models. The original non-AIO 160cm and the 160s (Small breast) however are the same body just with different breasts.

From what I gathered up until last year the 156 is the most "thick" body if that's what you're looking for. But yea it's very hard to see in the official pictures. Even a ~5cm bigger circumference in some areas are barely noticeable in pictures, but very much so for clothes and in person.

If you're having a hard time to decide I suggest waiting a few more months. Sanhui tend to announce new stuff at the last quarter of the year, and at that time you also have the sweet holiday discounts for Black Friday and Christmas ;)
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Lustforlife

Post by Lustforlife »

Thanks for the link!

Lustforlife

Post by Lustforlife »

HornedPear wrote:Also see viewtopic.php?p=1723110#p1723110 and viewtopic.php?f=261&t=128567.

Besides the breasts, there are some minor differences in the sculpt between the 160 small breast and large breast. They are very similar though. The Maria AIO is very simlar to the 160 large breast but there are some minor differences in the sculpt. The Nonoka AIO, in my opinion based only on seeing photos, is more similar to the 156.

All the 160 dolls, except the Nonoka AIO, have a very thin waist which isn't readily apparent in Sanhui's promotional photos. Many guys like thin waists so that is a plus for some. If you don't like really thin waists, and you don't want an AIO, the 156 or 158 would probably be a better way to go. There's a nice comparison photo between the 156 and 158 here
Very informative, thanks so much! I am definitely a fan of the thin waist and big breast so i think i'm going to go for the 160.

Lustforlife

Post by Lustforlife »

Nord wrote:The AIO models are both unique designs and should not be mixed up with other "160" models. The original non-AIO 160cm and the 160s (Small breast) however are the same body just with different breasts.

From what I gathered up until last year the 156 is the most "thick" body if that's what you're looking for. But yea it's very hard to see in the official pictures. Even a ~5cm bigger circumference in some areas are barely noticeable in pictures, but very much so for clothes and in person.

If you're having a hard time to decide I suggest waiting a few more months. Sanhui tend to announce new stuff at the last quarter of the year, and at that time you also have the sweet holiday discounts for Black Friday and Christmas ;)
Yea looking for the thin waist and i saw that the 160 small breast had the body i wanted but wasn't sure if the big breast 160 non AIO had the same body or not. From what you guys are saying though it seems that it does 8) so i'm very happy to hear that. And yeah i think you're right, i might just wait until around black friday and Christmas time, not too mention what other products or add ons might come out then! I am also very curious to try out the flexi skeleton, have you experienced it yet or know any one who has? I got an Elfie 118 cm and she's great but she obviously does not have the flexi skeleton and i'm really curious to try it out. Thanks again! :D

Ester 123+
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ester 123+ »

I would prefere the AIO body, small waist to medium hips looks much better than in the non AIO dolls

TheNutz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by TheNutz »

I had the same exact question so I'm grateful for your post. And yes I think the Nonoka AIO body is superior to the other bodies based on the photos I've seen. I guess that would go for the Maria AIO as well if it's identical... but someone said it isn't?

HornedPear

Post by HornedPear »

TheNutz wrote:I had the same exact question so I'm grateful for your post. And yes I think the Nonoka AIO body is superior to the other bodies based on the photos I've seen. I guess that would go for the Maria AIO as well if it's identical... but someone said it isn't?
Sanhui, or someone, should probably post a sticky on Sanhui's 160 line up. It is quite confusing when first attempting to understand the differences. You can see a numerical comparison of the Maria and Nonoka AIO dimensions here: viewtopic.php?p=1651503#p1651503. The Nonoka AIO is a bit thicker in certain parts than the Maria. Most obvious differences is the waist where Nonoka is 5 cm thicker.

INFORMATIONS