betterlovedoll.com

Bookmarks Link

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
stepford2030
Active Poster
Active Poster

Bookmarks Link

Post by stepford2030 »

I can't find the bookmarks link. I have to open "control panel" then open "manage bookmarks" to get to my bookmarks. My pc does not allow me to make my own bookmarks in the browser. TDF should have a bookmark link just to the left of the "FAQ"

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Re: Bookmarks Link

Post by Tsall »

Between topic title and first post you will find "Subscribe topic" and "Bookmark topic". The later one adds the topic you are viewing as bookmark into the list you mentioned. Is it that what you are searching?
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

stepford2030
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Bookmarks Link

Post by stepford2030 »

Tsall wrote:Between topic title and first post you will find "Subscribe topic" and "Bookmark topic". The later one adds the topic you are viewing as bookmark into the list you mentioned. Is it that what you are searching?
No, I was hoping I wouldn't have to go to control panel to find my list of bookmarks. Why don't they have a link named "Bookmark" on the main page next to "Faq"? When you click on it a drop down list should appear containing bookmark links or folders. Adding folders and renaming bookmark links to be done in control panel. Also the color scheme for Recent doll posts only | ALL recent posts Your own posts is very difficult to see Blue/Blue background. Change the background color to light blue.

INFORMATIONS