sanhuiofficial.com

Textured Skin?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Lustforlife

Textured Skin?

Post by Lustforlife »

I feel silly for asking this but i'm wondering is the textured skin upgrade really worth it? And is the textured skin more or less durable than the normal? I'm considering perhaps on getting a new doll from Sanhui but i wanted to know more about the textured skin option and perhaps some of your experiences, thank you!

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Textured Skin?

Post by Nord »

Yes, personally I think this option is priority #1 (not counting the free gel breasts).

It has nothing to do with durability though, it's just making the skin surface of the doll bumpy. It makes the skin much less shiny looking, makes it more realistic to touch, and adds detail to the surface which especially pops out in photos with good lighting. Also a bonus is that any liquids that may land on the doll wont instantly run off to the bed or whatever she's laying/sitting on :whistle:
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Nord wrote:Yes, personally I think this option is priority #1 (not counting the free gel breasts).

It has nothing to do with durability though, it's just making the skin surface of the doll bumpy. It makes the skin much less shiny looking, makes it more realistic to touch, and adds detail to the surface which especially pops out in photos with good lighting. Also a bonus is that any liquids that may land on the doll wont instantly run off to the bed or whatever she's laying/sitting on :whistle:
That about sums it up.
Get the textured skin. I have felt a Sanhui with textured skin. Mine doesn't have it. It feels better than mine. I would have got this if it was available when I got my Sanhui lady.

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Lustforlife

Post by Lustforlife »

You guys are awesome! Appreciate the info, i think its safe to say i will go with textured skin after all 8)

Ester 123+
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ester 123+ »

Textured skin is great, but i think it isnt that detailed as shown in the pictures.

chacka

Post by chacka »

i agree it isn't that detailed, it's more of a matte finish. durability wise, after 2 years it's slightly rubbing of at some places but hardly noticable. i think they spray it on after demolding, it's like misted on like a silicon paint.

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

Imo in importance it's flexi skeleton > textured skin > those soft options (breast / vagina really imo) > permanent pigmentations.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

hi there.

Ive had both. I prefer no textured SOOOO much more. Alas, I thnk you have to find out for yourself. And I also think there is no WRONG choice, only good and better. Another possibility I think is that they tweak the silicone formula as time goes on and maybe its hard to judge on consistency. im here if u have questions though.

Keep Dolling,
MANABU

Mike+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Mike+Sanhui »

It's highly recommended!

Mike.

Dr Gero

Post by Dr Gero »

The textured skin is fantastic. Smooth and non sticky. I never touched anything like that on any other doll.

Click to zoom you can see the skin pores.
IMG_20200911_153643 (Copier).jpg
IMG_20200911_153643 (Copier).jpg (99.7 KiB) Viewed 1283 times
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheRealDrGero
Reviews:
Tayu 158D Noy (ordered): viewtopic.php?t=166655
Sinodoll 152D: viewtopic.php?f=425&t=132701
Sanhui AIO Nonoka 160: viewtopic.php?f=293&t=130526
XYcolo 163 LB: viewtopic.php?f=528&t=132322

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle