exdollofficial.com

Is the non-EVO version of DS167 better as a sex doll?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Is the non-EVO version of DS167 better as a sex doll?

Post by Aeron »

Note: The Summit series still has really limited head selection so for now I'm still only looking earlier lines for DS.

I've read complaints that the DS167 EVO is too tight for use as a sex doll. Is still an issue? If so, is the DS167 non-EVO better or does the S insert bring its own set of issues?

If the 167 is no good, is it still worth it to get the 160/160 Plus? I've read that DS changes/upgrades the silicon material over time as they improve it for newer dolls. Are skeleton improvements also added as well?

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Is the non-EVO version of DS167 better as a sex doll?

Post by Aeron »

Bump

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Morning,

If my own experience is still relevant, when I owned the 167 evo version sex was alright but her cavities were even more fragile and tight compared to the standard body; vaginal tore early on and the paint rubbed off. If you want a primary sex doll from DS, I would definitely go with the standard non-evo bodies.

For more info and pictures of my DS dolls owned (some even have video still up), check my doll archives here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84142

- Sate
My Dolls
- Elsa Babe 148cm RAD Doll - viewtopic.php?f=541&t=148889

Sate's Doll Archives
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84142

Special
Action Figures: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=95008
Video Game Models: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=130012

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

Sate wrote:Morning,

If my own experience is still relevant, when I owned the 167 evo version sex was alright but her cavities were even more fragile and tight compared to the standard body; vaginal tore early on and the paint rubbed off. If you want a primary sex doll from DS, I would definitely go with the standard non-evo bodies.

For more info and pictures of my DS dolls owned (some even have video still up), check my doll archives here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84142

- Sate
Hi Sate,

Thanks for the response. I've also read about issues with the 167 (non-EVO) insert. I went through your links and saw you had glued the insert on your first 167. Did you do the same for your second 167 a year later? Did not see mention of it. Wondering if DS changed something so the insert was no longer an issue.

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Gluing in the insert was to see if that was a better solution, in the end I believe the newer bodies had a better insert made that fit the cavity better so that step wouldn't have been necessary; the most recent 145cm I owned had a larger insert that fit the cavity just right so I'm assuming current versions of the 167 are the same.

Keep in mind that the last time I owned a DS was in 2018 or so, and at that point the 145cm I owned was improved in many areas. The only other advice I have if you're ordering from them is to request the head be soft like the body, standard DS dolls were shipped with harder silicone heads during this time like the evo versions, I personally don't like them because the lips weren't very kissable.

- Sate
My Dolls

Sate's Doll Archives

Special

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

The DS 160 is a good sexdoll and the 158plus competes to be be the best of all.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

Sate wrote:Gluing in the insert was to see if that was a better solution, in the end I believe the newer bodies had a better insert made that fit the cavity better so that step wouldn't have been necessary; the most recent 145cm I owned had a larger insert that fit the cavity just right so I'm assuming current versions of the 167 are the same.
So they redesigned the S-type insert? That's interesting. Was it also able to avoid a gap when spreading the legs?

I've heard the B-type insert was the best one to use, but it doesn't fit the 167 and 145.
Does anyone else know if the R-type insert for the 167 was redesigned at some point to fit the cavity better?

haremlover wrote:The DS 160 is a good sexdoll and the 158plus competes to be be the best of all.
Do you know if there are any photos that compare the 160 and 167 in similar poses? On the official website, the 158, 160, and 163 have a standard 3 angle view. The 167 only has studio shots. I was considering about the 160/160Plus before, but the 167 just looks like it has a better shape. But I also haven't seen photos with similar angles for better comparison.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

It's not shape or placement. It's size. The 160 and 158 models work as sexdolls very well.
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=63064
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=68438

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

Sate & harem, Do you guys have any response to the issues on softness raised in this post?
M_K_ wrote:But now I am more worried about how much I will be bothered by the hardness of the foam core...

viewtopic.php?f=87&t=79280
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=93026&p=1210201&h ... m#p1210201
viewtopic.php?p=1787258#p1787258
The posts he links talks about how DS dolls have a thick foam core and thin silicon. Even if DS improves the softness of their silicon each year, that won't help much if the silicon itself is very thin.

Any response to that?

I'm also wondering if the foam cores are only thick on areas that they should be thick (e.g. arms, shin) and thinner and therefore software on areas where should be soft (e.g. breasts, stomach, thighs).

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Evening,

I owned many DS dolls, all of them had a similar structure like those posts mentioned and it never [really] bothered me, I prefer that style compared to a completely soft body like a WM or Piper. My current SM silicone doll has a similar structure with large foam cores in the thighs, though like DS dolls there is only pure material in arms and lower legs; if I remember right foam cores were only in the torso and upper leg sections for DS dolls.

My favorite parts of a doll are the breasts and face, areas where foam cores would never have a home. Any type of silicone softness improvement would be most evident in those areas as well, I rarely care much for a big jiggling butt on a doll looking back on ones I've owned so using foam cores there isn't a big deal to me.

Lastly in DS dolls the foam core at least in standard bodies are in these areas: hips (butt included), upper thighs (doesn't affect range of movement), torso. Every other part of the body should be only silicone material from what I remember.

- Sate
My Dolls

Sate's Doll Archives

Special

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

Sate wrote:Lastly in DS dolls the foam core at least in standard bodies are in these areas: hips (butt included), upper thighs (doesn't affect range of movement), torso. Every other part of the body should be only silicone material from what I remember.
Thanks, this is really helpful. I'm with you on not waiting a TPE doll that feels soft and jelly everywhere. Have two clarifying questions.

Since the torso is the thickest part of the body, I expect foam there. But how is it handled? You mentioned breast softness isn't affected by it. What about the waist area?

For the foam in the upper thighs, is it thick enough that the upper thighs feel hard (e.g. not squeezable)?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

As far as thighs are concerned the EVO is better than the standard 167.

The area where improvement was needed was in the bottom, and that was improved.

As I never rated the 167 for sex, she's been a modelling only doll and I haven't taken a lot of notice of her softness in intimacy. But she's a pleasure to handle when modelling.

An EVO came my way for evaluation after a long period of time modelling for a photographer and broke her hip on me. But I didn't rate her for sex either even after repair and have given her away. The thighs however were a pleasure to handle and squeeze.

The 167 hole for the insert is too small and the insert too small also, and the EVO is too small and too tight. They are beautiful dolls but other dolls are better for sex.

It appears from the manufacturer's video that they have addressed these issues in the Summit doll. But otherwise the 160 and the 158 in particular, and plus versions, are excellent in their functions as sexdolls.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

M_K_

Post by M_K_ »

Sate wrote:Lastly in DS dolls the foam core at least in standard bodies are in these areas: hips (butt included), upper thighs (doesn't affect range of movement), torso. Every other part of the body should be only silicone material from what I remember.
Sounds like there is foam core in all the places that shouldn't be hard though.... (butts, thighs, tummy...etc)

I am especially concerned about having hard foam core in the butts, and the feeling from repeatedly pounding it during sex.

INFORMATIONS