www.freelovedollhouse.com

Are You Ready To Rock!

FreeLoveDollHouse provides customized customer service to meet customer needs and our work purpose is help customers find the most suitable companion doll! Choose us, you can get the fastest and professional service, and we only sell quality physical dolls, so you can have more peace of mind. All of our beautiful dolls are fully custom made and you can choose the options according to your own preferences. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. We not only provide physical dolls, we also provide corresponding clothing and configuration for dolls.https://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Are You Ready To Rock!

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

RMDMTV ready to air next week!

Jenny is ready to rock!
RMDMTV Jenny.jpeg
RMDMTV Jenny.jpeg (102.07 KiB) Viewed 2281 times
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Are You Ready To Rock!

Post by Jay1313 »

Very interesting, great pic and can’t wait to tune in :)

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

For those of you who have been following the RMDMTV updates I have some not so good news, some good news and some great news...

Not so good news

After seeing the footage shot by the Galaxy Global Network Television crew I decided to halt current production, I just didn't feel it was of the quality I wanted to put my name on nor did I feel it would represent the AFM/doll community well. This therefore means the project is delayed till the last quarter of this year. In the mean time...

The good news

As executive producer of the show I have made the decision to do the filming of at least the first two episodes myself. This gives me complete control over direction, creative content and production quality. I'm very excited to take on this role, this way I will be assured the quality and standards of the production will be of that of what I feel best represents the community and my business.

The great news

Next month I will begin doing small promotions, these will be mini episodes of RMDMTV which will feature new RMDMTV models introducing some of the music that will be featured on the show. Additionally there will be a line of RMDMTV merchandise available. Right now the merchandise includes a variety of T-shirts, tanks and bumper stickers. Here is what the shirt design will look like:

Front Design
Ladies Front.JPG
Ladies Front.JPG (22.44 KiB) Viewed 2106 times
Back Design
Ladies Back.JPG
Ladies Back.JPG (26.46 KiB) Viewed 2111 times
These are available in a variety of sizes, styles and colors for your models as well as yourself! Once the merchandise is available (April 2020) I will post it on the MAT Products store front. I would love for everyone to get involved with this project. If you purchase a shirt for you and or your model send a picture of your model wearing the shirt to me and I will post them on all RMDMTV and MAT social media and feature some of them on the show- this will be a great way to show your lovely ladies off to the world wearing their own RMDMTV top! I think this will be a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to taking RMDMTV to the next level.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Here was me thinking that was a trick question :lol:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

persontheguy

Post by persontheguy »

I'm always happy to see some culture in the Doll Community, can't wait to see it!
Signatures are overrated.

INFORMATIONS