betterlovedoll.com

Lynne in "Alice and the Mystery Box"

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Rari
Doll
Doll

Re: Lynne in "Alice and the Mystery Box"

Post by Rari »

Muninn wrote:Thanks Carly's Guy and Rari!

Glad you both enjoyed it, we had great fun doing it even though it was a lot of work. We're just fleshing out the storyline for the sequel - there'll be a cool new costume, a new character, a fun plot, and hopefully some more suspense :D I might have to give Lynne's legs some attention (more than normal ;) ) as she's a bit wobbly on her feet - unless we find a way to cheat a little!

Might post some behind the scenes stuff a bit later for those who want to try something similar themselves.
We all have been inspired! Hollywu and Akiko started experimenting with some screen tests tonight... Thanks for sharing this and cheering us on!

Hugs,

Rari
"Understand me. I'm not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul." - Charles Bukowski

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

Rari wrote:
Muninn wrote:Thanks Carly's Guy and Rari!

Glad you both enjoyed it, we had great fun doing it even though it was a lot of work. We're just fleshing out the storyline for the sequel - there'll be a cool new costume, a new character, a fun plot, and hopefully some more suspense :D I might have to give Lynne's legs some attention (more than normal ;) ) as she's a bit wobbly on her feet - unless we find a way to cheat a little!

Might post some behind the scenes stuff a bit later for those who want to try something similar themselves.
We all have been inspired! Hollywu and Akiko started experimenting with some screen tests tonight... Thanks for sharing this and cheering us on!

Hugs,

Rari
Cool! Glad to know we've been able to inspire! I was hoping to post a few pics of the kit we used and a bit of an explainer on how to do it (with and without various software) but had quite a heavy day at work today. I'll see what I can rustle up in the next day or two, provided there isn't a super mega important urgent-beyond-belief project that a colleague needs me to work on :D

Thank you all for the kind words! Oh and Horned Pear - unspoiler alert: the sequel will have something to do with Dr. Jinsan's magic serum!
(They/Them)
Companion of the lovely Lyngheiður a.k.a Lynne - A WM153 #85 - now she has a Doll Album!
Say Hi to her on "Dolls Alive"! - Lynne's Page

Jennyth1988
Doll
Doll

Post by Jennyth1988 »

Excellent story! That must have been a lot of hard work to put together!
I am Jennifer Marie T., Kevin's (kevinth1985) companion, lover and wifey!

Random adventures/thoughts: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=114012

SE158

Lynne
Doll
Doll

Post by Lynne »

Thank you, yes - it took a few weeks, on and off, to get it to look good enough. The fun bit was taking a load of pictures of me, marrying them to a background, going "no, that's not quite right", then doing a whole new batch of photos in a slightly different position :D
Lyngheiður Tórsdóttir - part Viking Warrior, part English rose.

"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere" - Carl Sagan

"We are the music makers... and we are the dreamers of dreams" - Arthur O'Shaughnessy (and Willy Wonka!)

Have a look at my Doll Album! Also I'm now on Instagram!

INFORMATIONS