cloudclimax.co.uk

Post warranty reseller responsibility

We are the official approved DS Doll reseller for the UK and also sell DS Dolls in selected European countries, ( South America & South Africa ). Shop with us confidently & discreetly. Cloud Climax has over 25 years of retail and lingerie experience and are so confident that each product is presented to you with our Cloud Climax logo as a mark of our approval. We also stock premium branded toys & accessories for your all round satisfaction. Website: www.cloudclimax.co.uk
Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Post warranty reseller responsibility

Post by Cloudclimax »

All our dolls are classed as bespoke and made to order and are therefore excluded from being returned.

We have this in our terms and conditions so as people don’t just buy a doll, try it out, decide it isnt for them and try to send it back.

The majority of people who buy a doll actually want to own a doll but there are those who just want to give it a go in the hope they can have a go and sent it back. My commercial barrister protects my business from these scenarios.

This is not to detract from us helping customers with a genuine problem. All my customers know that we do this properly.

We obviously deal with faulty dolls when they occasionally arise.

I think youve misunderstood about the courier part to be honest with you. We do employ our own driver so as we can eliminate the courier with many U.K. Doll orders.

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

So in the case of being sent by courier

We will always provide a tracking number in order that you can track your shipment.

If your delivery does not arrive or is delayed because you are not in to receive it we can not be held responsible and the courier should be contacted in order to rearrange. Once the parcel is with the courier you should contact them directly with any delivery queries. Once the package has been transferred to the courier the risk of loss and title is transferred to you the buyer of the merchandise.

In other words If damaged and photo evidence is produced we submit a claim to the courier, we pay per shipment goods in transit insurance as well as having a annual shipping policy for land sea and air. This is what I use in order to challenge any potential claim.

That said couriers pardon my french, don’t give a f%#k about kicking around a dirty warehouse, not having a trolley for delivery struggling to lift a big box, conveyor damage when trunking around the country, along with probably knowing that it’s a big box and the embarrassment of your friendly local courier thinking your taking a delivery of a sex doll. Nice such great experience isn’t it.

We book on everything on our accounts as Cloud Enterprises Ltd Online order. So not a description in the U.K.
Challenges with couriers do happen for damage. That’s why we pack them like tanks, as we know the network is worse than shockingly bad.

So it arrives damaged it leaves me perfect per photos we send, you send photos of damage we submit a claim.

This is what I said before the reseller is the contract and the process with the claims department will be thrashed out to support damage and if the case is won then refund is obvious if not, then the reseller will work with the manufacturer and see best process to replace cost to reseller not manufacturers.

In brief couriers are rubbish, hence we have a dedicated van and driver.
Better for customer experience and better for me too, Delivery straight from our warehouse without the overnight courier exposure to being miss treated in transit.

Best
Paul

leni_adopted_2019

Post by leni_adopted_2019 »

Cloudclimax wrote:All our dolls are classed as bespoke and made to order and are therefore excluded from being returned.

We have this in our terms and conditions so as people don’t just buy a doll, try it out, decide it isnt for them and try to send it back.

The majority of people who buy a doll actually want to own a doll but there are those who just want to give it a go in the hope they can have a go and sent it back. My commercial barrister protects my business from these scenarios.

This is not to detract from us helping customers with a genuine problem. All my customers know that we do this properly.
Understood. Situation is a bit different in Germany, as anything that can be ordered from a catalogue is not considered as bespoke. Even if the item is made to order, it is treated the same as bulk off-the-shelf products. So, German vendors will have to grant some sort of warranty, no matter what.

Mark
"Things, that try to look like things, often look more like things than things."
--- Terry Pratchett (Wyrd Sisters) ---

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

The conditions do not exclude the Consumer Rights Act 2015 (if attempted to do so they would probably be deemed unlawful), which includes an implied term that the product will be fit for purpose.

However, in practice it is very unlikely that a doll would be unfit for purpose.

(i.e. not merely imperfect but cannot be used for its intended purpose) and it would seem that in nearly all cases, problems arise due to the use of the product and not the product itself. You are not required to provide any warranty that is not required by statute.

Let me know if you would like any further details.

As for warranty, a manufacturer won’t provide one a reseller won’t provide one either. Case by case if a fault occurs with photo and video evidence. (Back to page one of the post really).

Best
Paul

GOTE

Post by GOTE »

Sorry, but that's absolutely not true.
Maybe this works in your world, but not in the real world.

But back to the guarantee, or whether a guarantee is given when buying an EX Clone.

Many users here on TDF asked, since the price of the doll is 8000 dollars, if the buyer would get a guarantee.

What I understood you as a vendor don't give a guarantee. So the customer is left with a problem with the goods.
I am only concerned about manufacturer problems and not with damage caused by improper handling of the goods by the buyer.

I also believe that people who buy dolls in this price range know what they are doing.
Whatever such people worry about is once.

1. Will the goods be as I ordered?

2. Will it arrive safely at my place?

3. Will my vendor help me with problems?

4. Will the goods last longer than a month?

That is why many turn to a vendor who will help and support them.

And in the event of a production problem, the vendor actually loses nothing.
No, he even wins something, namely a satisfied customer who comes back, or better recommends the vendor to others.
"You're born, you live and you die.
There are no do-overs, no second chances to make things right if you frak 'em up the first time.
Not in this life, anyway.

Like I said, you make your choices and you live with them. And in the end you are those choices.''

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Listen,
It is true and I think you need to realise you don’t know the law better than a commercial barrister.
In ten years I have never had a customer say I want my money back because the sex doll is not what I wanted.
That’s rubbish and would not stand up in the law with regarding challenging a reseller for your money back.

No Doll product holds a warranty

With a manufacturer direct or with a reseller.

You are not purchasing a TV or white goods here. It’s a Sex Doll

Case by case basis for considering if she is damaged, like I said evidence would need to be provided video and photos. Sex Dolls don’t just break, fact.

Also if you can provide cases in law of customer vs business due to faulty sex doll. I will forward to my barrister for his review.

Send a case law of any instance where there has been case that was pursued relating to customer dissatisfaction with there sex doll.

I’m sure my barrister would be more than happy to review and I can then reply with his legal response.

Best
Paul

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Further more,

Hey this is how our business operates.

Commercial Barrister who deliveries our legal needs
Shipping insurance for goods in transit
Official reseller for DS Doll Technology & Co Ltd since 2013 for the U.K. Flagship Reseller.
Many manufacturers we work with are all trusted brands

So do I give you a refund if your not happy, absolutely not.

Evidence to be provided, if the courier had damaged her. We would submit a claim. To which the outcome would be reviewed. Then replacement if necessary would be identified and facilitated. Expense to the reseller not the customer.

So the other areas, of she broke after 3 months example, video and photos case by case basis, reviewed and considered for replacement. Not guaranteed as I always believe dolls don’t just break, so we review with the manufacturer. They know best let them decide and we will follow there guidance and suggestions.

The Law is the Law so if you choose to challenge under not being happy or the product being miss sold and miss represented. Then this would be a legal matter.

Like I mentioned show me the law, case vs reseller or case vs manufacturer.

Then we can forward to our legal representative, to comment in his professional capacity as a Bar Commercial Barrister. I think he knows the law pretty well.

Best
Paul

GOTE

Post by GOTE »

I'm not talking about a buyer wanting to get their money back.
I'm talking about warranty, or a repair, or replacement.
And I think if customer XY has problems with his goods, it is not a problem to provide evidence in the form of videos or pictures.

The problem with most vendors is that they think they are inviolable and they also think they are above the law.

It is a shame that no buyer who buys an EX Clone from you receives a small security.
I understand that your guarantee ends at the front door of your store.
For me as a buyer this is a no go.

In the country where I live there is a guarantee on sex products, regardless of whether they are vibrators or sex dolls.
Because the vendor would be liable to prosecution.

But no matter we go in circles and I don't feel like reading the same Fraking blah blah over and over again.

Good luck.
There are no do-overs, no second chances to make things right if you frak 'em up the first time.

Like I said, you make your choices and you live with them. And in the end you are those choices.''

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Basically you will never purchase from us so you can challenge all the way with any reseller or manufacturer.
I state facts and if you don’t like facts then not my problem.
I tell the truth and provide detail.

So you do what you do, we do what we do.

Like I said provide any cases UK EU or worldwide of a case challenging customer vs manufacturer or reseller I will be happy to forward to the Commercial QC who supports our business. Then he can detail his response.

We practice under laws outlined in our terms and conditions legally binding.

I think that our stance on problems and defects is quite clear and that you are purposefully glazing over the fact that I deal with all problems to the satisfaction of my customers should a problem arise.

Best
Paul

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

I must stress too we have many customers from Germany who are very happy.
I do know there are some resellers in Germany that are very poor, but they are not on TDF verified.

So you will be fine.

Best
Paul

GOTE

Post by GOTE »

I find that they are pretty confident of themselves.
But Pride leads to a fall and haughtiness comes before a fall.

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Maybe so,

And life is too short to try and ring fence all eventualities life is for living.

Let’s just end it there for now.

Your 2 pence worth and my 2 pence worth.

We are just trying to get the last word which is pretty childish don’t you think too.

Move along and wish you happy hunting for your order.

Paul

INFORMATIONS