www.thecityofsexy.com

Laura+Model 11

Gynoid Technology Limited is a high-tech. company focusing on the R&D of super-simulation beauty art collectibles,high-end mannequin, super realistic solid silicone dolls and artificial intelligent robot girlfriends. It is a perfect combination of the top international artists in the field of digital and human body sculpting, a well integration of the traditional art of sculpting and the 3D digital modeling, We starting from the prototyping to hand painting, taking care of each and every detail of our products. Our products adopts food-grade platinum silicone,alloy plus engineering plastic bones (keeping the ergonomics design in mind,we achieved the full-body joints mobility to its extreme ranges, including the articulation of finger joints). top-level styling, real-value experience...we can do more beyond your imagination. www.thecityofsexy.com
PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Re: Laura+Model 11

Post by PDutus »

Excellent. Look forward to reading your review. Hope she reaches you okay and that she lives up to your expectations :)

Stay well :)
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

Bhit93
Former Member

Post by Bhit93 »

ZacT009 wrote:Hey All,

I hope you are all safe and well amidst this craziness.
I recently pulled the trigger on a Model 11 Laura via Sex Doll Australia and am now playing the waiting game.
I'm planning on providing reviews on both Sex Doll Australia and the Model 11 when she arrives all going well.

Cheers
lucky guy! waiting with you for your review!
-------------------------------------------
Gynoid French Callie
Xycolo French Vala

garriola83
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by garriola83 »

ZacT009 wrote:Hey All,

I hope you are all safe and well amidst this craziness.
I recently pulled the trigger on a Model 11 Laura via Sex Doll Australia and am now playing the waiting game.
I'm planning on providing reviews on both Sex Doll Australia and the Model 11 when she arrives all going well.

Cheers
Looking forward to that review. I'm eyeing a Model 10 myself. Definitely my next purchase.

Mr Consistency

Post by Mr Consistency »

Doll Master wrote:A visual comparison. Models 7, 10, 11, and 9 from left.
Nice!!!

Has anyone seen a shot like this for Models 5 and 6 as well? Preferably with one of the above for comparison.

I wish more companies would do this. I've come across some single shots, but it is difficult to compare different models that way.

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

Mr Consistency wrote:
Doll Master wrote:A visual comparison. Models 7, 10, 11, and 9 from left.
Nice!!!

Has anyone seen a shot like this for Models 5 and 6 as well? Preferably with one of the above for comparison.

I wish more companies would do this. I've come across some single shots, but it is difficult to compare different models that way.
I haven't but the Sandros Model 7 review indicated that GT were not interested in their older models and were focused on future improvements, so unless you get the bargain of all time I would not buy anything from the company that isn't latest generation. So maybe a Model 9 but definitely not 7 or earlier.

Personally I'd only buy Model 10 or 11 in hopes that they have corrected earlier flaws and made new improvements.
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

Mr Consistency

Post by Mr Consistency »

A shame. The Model 5 and 6 bodies looked excellent (not that the others don't :wink: ). I suppose they are moving away from the removable arms idea. It did seem to get a lot of negative commentary.

I do hope they update the Misato head for the new bodies like they did for Yui and Model 11. That one certainly worked out well. :thumbs_up:

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

Since Gynoid has a subforum here, is there anyone representing them so we can get answers to some of these questions?

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Aeron wrote:Since Gynoid has a subforum here, is there anyone representing them so we can get answers to some of these questions?
That would be nice, wouldn't it? They don't currently appear interested in doing business that way, so we need to be really good researchers.

garriola83
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by garriola83 »

You can ask Eric your questions, he's a representative for Gynoid/RZRZN
You can reach him at this email:
sexidoll@163.com

tsunami20
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by tsunami20 »

Waiting patiently for Model 11: Dark Tan, Anal and Oral features..
Attachments
thumb_you-can-do-it-memegenerator-net-you-can-do-it-52503056.png
thumb_you-can-do-it-memegenerator-net-you-can-do-it-52503056.png (54.27 KiB) Viewed 2195 times

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

garriola83 wrote:You can ask Eric your questions, he's a representative for Gynoid/RZRZN
You can reach him at this email:
sexidoll@163.com
Thank you!

OwO
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by OwO »

Just ordered a Modell 11 Li hui from sex dolls australia a few weeks ago now I wait o...o hopefully I'll be able to give a decent review+ pictures only 2 months to go

tech6rb
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by tech6rb »

Gratz brother I am in the same boat playing the waiting game ....lol
Tech6rb

My lovely girl
Raina Lihua viewtopic.php?f=492&t=134534
Reese: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=121354

BigJoeBuck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BigJoeBuck »

when i win the lotto im taking the entire lineup home
"love is the only engine of survival"-Leonard Cohen

"all those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain"-roy batty

there are only three kinds of people those who make things happen those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened

INFORMATIONS