kimberdoll.com

Why are Kimber Dolls so cheap?

Kimber Doll is loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the USA, the UK, Australia, Canada and Germany. We pride ourselves on offering the latest in companion doll technology, quality and realism. We’ve worked hard to develop the ultimate companion that is a pleasure to own, lasts the test of time and is reasonably priced. Website: kimberdoll.com
freezenator

Why are Kimber Dolls so cheap?

Post by freezenator »

I just did some investigating on this Kimber Doll, and saw its price at 499. That is insanely cheap. Can anyone explain this?

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Why are Kimber Dolls so cheap?

Post by seagull »

The company is run by Aussies mate with no middle men :)

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Streamlined production. One doll, one face, no options. Folks seem happy with them though.

Kimberdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Kimberdoll »

Hi Freezenator,

Great question! We cover this in detail on a blog post on our website.

Please feel free to peruse here: https://kimberdoll.com/blogs/news?page=9

In summary, (as Mr Franz already mentioned), we do not offer any customisation or modifications. Another member once drew similarities to our products and the orginal Ford Model T. The car was marketed as "available any in any colour as long as it's black." We offer a selection of interchangeable eye colour-sets plus a range of different hairstyles which are very popular.

Kimber's neck thread is a very common M16 thread, which means you mix and match your Kimber Doll body with heads from other manufacteres.

I wouldn't say that our lovely ladies are, "cheap"... I would however suggest that they should be considered as a quality, affordable and easy to obtain companion. No Kimber Doll customer ever has to be concerned with importing or customs fees, as we take care of this entirely. Our products are delivered by domestic couriers like UPS. :thumbs_up:

Thanks for your interest. :)

Cheers,
Fletcher

simonwildcat
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by simonwildcat »

As a Kimber owner I can verify that the cost and quality are both AMAZING!

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

I think the Kimber doll is very pretty. I enjoy looking at photos of her from the many owners.

-S

mark123
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mark123 »

Mr Franz wrote:Streamlined production. One doll, one face, no options. Folks seem happy with them though.
Totally agree. What we really need is to have a silicone version of Kimber to cater use cases where the doll must be sterilized, or used outdoor, or that it is intended to be durable

I believe that even if the price is doubled as a result, it will still have a strong demand as currently, there are no affordable silicone doll

obie162

Post by obie162 »

Inexpensive - not cheap, the material & workmanship are excellent quality, plus Kimber goes far beyond just standing behind their product. I have 2, my 1st is almost a year old. Besides a broken finger wire & loose elbow, she's still in fantastic condition (her love holes feel as good now as when her cherry was popped) through some pretty heavy usage. She's soft, has great tits & azz, and is very flexible (for not having the Evo or flexi skeleton like other brands).

Here's my review, if you care to know more: viewtopic.php?f=489&t=120429

Hope this helps
:glou:
"Today's rain is tomorrow's whisky" (Scottish proverb)
Obie

KD Mini Aubrey - Vixen
KD Mini Suzanne, the younger twin - Minx
D4E 65cm TPE Caesaria Kunstansija - Svirfneblin Nympho

Heads:
WM #62
WM #85 - Sophia Margarida Sombria - Wench

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Yeah, seems to be quite a doll at that price point. Like I said on another thread, I can't remember any other new doll being so well received as has been the case for Kimber. My only issue with Kimber has nothing to do with the doll itself, just she bears a remarkable resemblance to my late sister. 8O

Oh well, maybe one day they'll be able to branch out a little and offer more faces, skin tones and body types. :wink:

simonwildcat
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by simonwildcat »

Here's some quick pics of my Kimber (Amber) who arrived a week ago... What's not to like? Especially now I washed her hair with Johnsons Baby Shampoo with Honey and Wheat (magic substance) she has the hot-girl-hair aroma that fills my room. Just check out her ass - that's the kind of peach you could eat your dinner off! :razz:
Attachments
Amber3.jpg
Amber3.jpg (774.54 KiB) Viewed 2890 times
Amber2.jpg
Amber2.jpg (918.86 KiB) Viewed 2890 times
Amber1.jpg
Amber1.jpg (882.13 KiB) Viewed 2890 times

Tighes
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Tighes »

The great thing with Kimber is you know exactly what you are going to get. No worried guesses when the box arrives. There have been some horror stories about guys getting something completely different to what they ordered. Yes the price is fantastic and the knowing of opening the box and seeing exactly the same as the website.
The quality is amazing, super soft lifelike skin and with the standard M16 thread, comparable with other manufactures heads. Ive got 4 of these beauties with a range of different heads from WM and JY.
The customer service you receive from Fletch and Chloe is 5 star.

If you have been considering buying one but are unsure about quality vs price, just read some of the posts from Kimber owners. We just rave about them because the are just so good!!
Take it from me....I have 4!!

I mean.....how could you not love this!!!
Attachments
49987142452_9a3e85b2bb_k.jpg
49987142452_9a3e85b2bb_k.jpg (382.86 KiB) Viewed 2865 times

Tighes
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Tighes »

simonwildcat wrote: What's not to like? Especially now I washed her hair with Johnsons Baby Shampoo with Honey and Wheat (magic substance) she has the hot-girl-hair aroma that fills my room. :razz:
I also use Johnsons baby shampoo to wash her hair as well as when I wash her body in the shower. Smells amazing as well afterwards.

Johnsons....good enough for babies....definately good enough for my babes!!!

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Mr Franz
The 16mm threaded screw gives the option of different heads being used, provided the coloring matches :)

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

seagull wrote:Mr Franz
The 16mm threaded screw gives the option of different heads being used, provided the coloring matches :)
Yeah I know, but if you have to buy a new head, kind of defeats the purpose of buying a cheap doll. I'd rather just spend a little more and also get the skin tone and body type I want.

chole
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by chole »

Mr Franz wrote:
seagull wrote:Mr Franz
Yeah I know, but if you have to buy a new head, kind of defeats the purpose of buying a cheap doll. I'd rather just spend a little more and also get the skin tone and body type I want.
On the contrary, since the body is quite fine (I do wish the breasts were softer, but otherwise all is OK), getting additional heads means that you have multiple girls to work with. So I spent $500 on the initial persona, and for every $200-$300 I outlay I get a new girl with a new name. The different faces change a lot. I can even take more of a risk on the unvetted Aliexpress/Amazon/Ebay heads that are much cheaper, since there are far fewer points of failure if you purchase only a head.

INFORMATIONS