www.the-doll-house.com

New Look Website

The-Doll-House is a UK retailer of Premium quality, photorealistic, kinaesthetically convincing, high-end, luxury Silicone and TPE Sex/Love dolls, delivered to all Continents. All responsibility for EU Import Duty and Customs & Excise costs are assumed by The-Doll-House. No hidden costs incurred with purchases from The-Doll-House. Some of the best UK Sex Doll prices can be found at The-Doll-House. We are waiting for you!
gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: New Look Website

Post by gonestill77 »

The-Doll-House wrote:Just in case anyone was doing a double take at the site.

We've been selling Sanhui dolls for a while now, but we had an issue with a customer's doll (you may have read Pabzilla's thread on this), and after literally months of dragging their feet, Sanhui have replaced the doll (body only) which is yet to be shipped, and are charging the full cost price to The-Doll-House.
So much for the Sanhui warranty!
We will not be supplying Sanhui dolls any further - which is a shame, as we liked them, but you cannot do business with companies like that!
Wow! 8O
I can't believe they didn't honor their own warranty! That's shady as fuck.
Phil, you have my condolences for this and my utmost respect and support for doing your job and not failing Pabzilla in this situation. I doubted you before, but you really came through on this like a good vendor should.
That is bullshit that they charged you for this doll even though their warranty says otherwise.
Shame on them! :shakefist:

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Aldebaran20

Post by Aldebaran20 »

The-Doll-House wrote:I do need to speak to Daniel of TDH-Mexico as he will have a huge job of translations to to to bring it up to date.
Please let us know if there is demand for this, as I think Daniel is unaware.
It would be nice if they translate the whole website of the TDH Mexico to Spanish and put it up to date.
A random weasel: Not another of your kind

X-23: Do you have a problem against mutants?

A random weasel: I mean Mexicans.

The-Doll-House
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by The-Doll-House »

It's a thought.
We would probably do the translation of the newer look website into full Spanish, although we have had very little in the way of enquiries for dolls in Mexico.
If you can get a number of Mexican potential doll owners to request this, we can have this done.
Kind Regards,

Phil

The-Doll-House
https://www.the-doll-house.com
Buy Sex Dolls, Beautiful Full-Size & Fully Move-able, Just For You!

Aldebaran20

Post by Aldebaran20 »

The-Doll-House wrote:It's a thought.
We would probably do the translation of the newer look website into full Spanish, although we have had very little in the way of enquiries for dolls in Mexico.
If you can get a number of Mexican potential doll owners to request this, we can have this done.
If the website is not fully translated into Spanish or at least doesn't have detailed information in English then very little to non existent enquiries is to be expected.

The website of TDH Mexico doesn't states it can help clear Mexican customs and get the required government sanitary permits COFEPRIS (in exchange for a fee I guess) thus potential customers can be mislead into thinking is not possible to import Sexdolls into Mexico which is not the case. That is extremely important information which can undermine potential local sales I think.

It is great to have a franchise of TDH in Mexico but with very poor marketing will probably remain unnoticed by potential customers, TBH if I knew The Doll House had a franchise in Mexico I would have buy my first doll there (I had no idea back then). I'll plan to buy my next doll with you in the Mexico branch but this coronavirus pandemic have messed things up.

There are lot of fake sexdolls offered here in Mercado Libre (Mexican/Latin American version of Ebay) and to have the guarantee from THD that you are buying an original quality brand sexdoll is reassuring after all the money you are going to spend.

P.S. I contacted TDH Mexico and they say it is possible to purchase JY Dolls if required by the customer despite is not a brand they usually advertise.
A random weasel: Not another of your kind

X-23: Do you have a problem against mutants?

A random weasel: I mean Mexicans.

The-Doll-House
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by The-Doll-House »

Hi Aldebaran20,

Thanks for this information.
I shall liaise with Daniel to see if we can include this information, and upgrade them to the new look - especially now as the USA DC outlet has gone live with the new website.
Kind Regards,

Phil

The-Doll-House
https://www.the-doll-house.com
Buy Sex Dolls, Beautiful Full-Size & Fully Move-able, Just For You!

luich

Post by luich »

I will wait for news from the Mexican site, since it is a problem the release of the dolls in this country and expensive to depend on an agent to help you if it was not enough :P

The effort for this country is appreciated.

INFORMATIONS