www.realistic-love-doll.com

Review of my WM 157cm B-Cup

Realistic Love Doll is an authorized dealer on Love Dolls (Z-onedoll, WMDolls, Your Doll, Sanhui …) All prices include free shipping and a set of clothes.
Visit us at: www.realistic-love-doll.com
Shipment worldwide
Onyxx
Active Poster
Active Poster

Review of my WM 157cm B-Cup

Post by Onyxx »

Good morning all,
I received my doll on July 6 from Fedex and it seems that there was a lot of turbulence in the transport of the package. Here's how the neck was when it arrived in the box:

The neck was very difficult to straighten but luckily it was not broken :fadein:

It seems that the package has been inspected by Canadian customs and there was even a wig half removed from its bag, so the bag was badly closed again probably by the customs officers:

I also noticed a slight cut in the neck near the doll's connector :(

Let's put the bad news aside for a moment. One of the good news is that I received exactly the doll I ordered and with all the options requested (EVO, standing feets, medium skin color, second head, etc.). The doll matched the factory photos exactly (see this topic viewtopic.php?f=244&t=129508).

Regarding accessories, it looks like this :

I think it's a very good idea from WM to have supplied the doll with the screws with the white plastic tip. Surely much better protection for the doll's feet and the floor of the house.

I was a little surprised because there was no strong smell of TPE (compared to another doll I have already received whose TPE material seemed different). Very weak, barely noticeable odor (idem for the insert).

The 157b model is really small and the doll is really light (compared to the other doll I had already ordered), 20 pounds less, it makes a great difference.

I had ordered the #56 head and I was very satisfied with the result (I had redone the make-up which did not suit me on the first factory photos):

Unfortunately, on July 9, the head connector dropped (stuck inside the head) :? :

It surprised me a lot that the connector dropped so easily for no reason, but since the transport of the package was very hectic, it is quite possible that this is the cause (and not a manufacturing defect).

To finish this short text, I am generally satisfied with the WM doll I received and would like to thank Romain from realistic-love-doll.com for the excellent follow-up he gives me and WM. I have a replacement head, TPE glue and wigs that were not sent which should leave the WM factory soon :D

As I said in another topic I would take photos (as soon as I receive the replacement head) because I find this head very photogenic and like to take pictures of her. Until then, it gives me a little time to find him some clothes because I don't have much to dress her…

NOTE: Sorry if I have a little trouble with my English, my original language is French.

Dolllove1991
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Review of my WM 157cm B-Cup

Post by Dolllove1991 »

The pictures arent showing.

Onyxx
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Onyxx »

Weird, however, I use the function of this forum for photos (and I see them myself on the screen). I will soon be relaunching the message with another web host for the photos.

EDIT: I changed host and resized some photos, now I hope it works.

Dolllove1991
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Dolllove1991 »

Onyxx wrote:Weird, however, I use the function of this forum for photos (and I see them myself on the screen). I will soon be relaunching the message with another web host for the photos.

EDIT: I changed host and resized some photos, now I hope it works.
Yes works now, she looks good.

Realistic Love Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Realistic Love Doll »

Yeah they improved a lot the smell of the doll, I remember also few years ago the dolls were also leaking oil ... So better put on a towel a few days to absorb the oil.
Now seems way better !!

Your new head will be on the way soon !

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Congrats Onyxx... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

INFORMATIONS