www.exdollus.com

The long awaited Summit 168

Reviews on DS Doll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
NormalHuman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

The long awaited Summit 168

Post by NormalHuman »

This is a placeholder for my review of my ordering process and doll review once received and will be lengthy and eventually have photos.

The basics. On May 11th, I placed an order through CloudClimax for a Summit Series Waxwork 168 (now referred to as Queena)

I had considered many dolls, but since this is my first, I wanted to make a really good choice for me. I am rather particular, especially when it comes to higher price point things. I considered silicone only, brand I considered were Orient Industries, 4woods, Sinodoll. I would have considered Xycolo if I had known of them before purchasing.

Why did I decide on EX rather than the others?

1. I read a lot on these forums, mainly focusing on quality, since looks are very subjective. So quality of manufacture and the upgraded skeleton including hands, fingers, feet and toes were a big appeal for me. OI and 4woods had no new information on the section of the forums (years back only) so getting updated information was more difficult.

2. I also really liked the idea of not having a removable head and neck seam. This wasn't a deal breaker but a bonus to me.

3. Implanted hair option was a big deal on my list. I don't really want to mess with wigs, but I still can if I really want to change her look. Much preferring human hair, if you look around, you will find high quality real human hair wigs are nearly the same price or more than most dolls. So I figured why pay twice if I didn't have to.

4. Aesthetics Face. I am not that attracted to western european features. It drives me crazy that most of the "asian" dolls look like asian women who have had a lot of plastic surgery to look more european western, which really loses my interest. This model has a little bit of that, but is closer to a natural look than most, so I compromised here.

5. Aesthetics Body. I really appreciated how much detail was available on the measurements, not just basic like bust, waist, hips.. but size of foot, calf length, leg length, forearm length, shoulder width, wrists, etc etc. everything you could want to know. The fact this body is either a 3D scan or casting from a real woman makes sense. Buying clothes is going to be easy, since I can get fashions I like, off the rack. The skin shading, details etc are also a big plus for me. My only compromise on the body here is her breast size is larger than my preference. They are a D cup. Considering that I would not turn down dating a woman based on her breast size, I accept her as she is.

6. Company goals and ambitions. I really like the things EX is working on with the robotics, and want to see where that goes. Buying from them helps them have money for more research and development.

Ordering through cloudclimax

I chose this vendor, even though they are in the UK, and I am in the USA for a few reasons. Ease of use website for browsing, and more importantly live chat to help answer my questions, a commercial address, professional email address, and published phone number. This helps with accountability. Remember this is my first purchase, and as said. I get picky when purchasing higher quality things at a higher price point. All of the chat I had with them via their website was professional, the responses I got were in complete sentences with proper grammar. A big plus for me, again putting me at ease.

The next reason I chose cloudclimax as a vendor was the fact that they would take delivery from the factory (where having a commercial address comes into play) and do a second quality control check, then arrange delivery with a scheduled day. I realize delivery times are not guaranteed right now, but since I am only home on certain days and times, I wanted the best chance of delivery when I would be available, and I am ok with her being a week late, than me missing the delivery several days in a row.

Order process.

There was a little confusion at first between what was and was not optional from pre-order to actual launch.

In Pre-Order, eye colour, skin colour, standing feet, hair implanting, fixed or insert vagina were all options.

Come Launch day, the only options were implanting hair or not.

I was placing my order during the updates on the website, so things got a bit confused, just bad timing on my part.

I used the online chat through the cloudclimax site to get a lot of questions answers, and Paul was very quick to follow up on details that changed and double checked everything with EX to make sure what I wanted was actually available. The only thing that was a disappointment for me is the lack of standing ability. They suggest she could stand briefly, but could not really recommend it for any period of time. Not a deal breaker.

Doll Details
Summit 168
Implanted head hair (my preference for long, natural dark brown or near black) (the EX website was suggesting not to choose this for awhile, but I trust they will do it well if they take the time, and I am happy to wait for good quality work)
Implanted pubic hair
Implanted eyebrows
Double Checked that I wanted Dark Brown eyes
Double Checked that I wanted a healthy natural skin tone
Double Checked that I wanted no permanent makeup and just natural finger and toe nails.
Built in Vagina is the only option, which is my preference.

I have had regular contact from Paul at cloudclimax just to check in, or give me any updates, like when the batch of summit dolls came out of molds and headed to makeup.

More to come..
That Crazy AMAB Trans NB Daddy Dyke you know and love!

05/11/2020 - EX Summit Series Waxwork 168 Ordered
07/09/2020 - Inception Complete
08/12/2020 - Arrival! Maho started her own thread.
Maho's Thread
08/12/2020 - Vendor Review - Cloud Climax viewtopic.php?f=306&t=131844
EX Summit 168 Review viewtopic.php?f=143&t=131858

NormalHuman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: The long awaited Summit 168

Post by NormalHuman »

7/1 Update from Paul at CloudClimax and EX/DS that the hair is being done. I even got a short video of the work, fantastic!

Maho's Thread

Dr Gero

Post by Dr Gero »

I can't wait to read your review! Please add a lot of photo! Your opinion is important, you'll be the first ! 8)
Did you received factory photos already? Can you post them?
Thanks,

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

Congratz, looking forward to seeing her really soon ^^

HornedPear

Post by HornedPear »

Any new updates?

NormalHuman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NormalHuman »

HornedPear wrote:Any new updates?
I got this video of the hair being implanted on July 1. I am expecting to see the finished result factory photos any day now this week.
1592818225325326.MP4
(1.63 MiB) Downloaded 2491 times

Maho's Thread

NormalHuman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NormalHuman »

unnamed.jpg
unnamed.jpg (116.46 KiB) Viewed 3366 times
Hair is finished. She is ready..

Maho's Thread

INFORMATIONS