www.dolls.co

questions about jessica rabbit doll

The Home of All Sex Dolls. Shop the official site for DOLLS & CO. and Find your Perfect Doll. Founded in 2017, formerly known as SEXXDOLLS CO. Explore our vast collection of Sex Dolls with the Best Selling top leading doll brands. Shop In-Stock Dolls Ready to Ship and Delivered to you in 1 week. Or Customize any of your desired Sex Doll that we have available. Trusted and Official Partners with the top leading major doll brands. Enjoy Free Worldwide Shipping and Get up to 25% OFF your first order by signing up to our email list! We love meeting new doll enthusiasts and creating amazing, and memorable relationships! We do our best to help, and to provide value for all of our customers, aiming for customer satisfaction as one of our top goals! We are your trusted destination for a diverse selection of genuine, authentic sex dolls tailored to your unique preferences. As industry leaders, we're dedicated to providing a wide array of options to choose from. Ensuring you Find the Perfect Match. Looking for a specific doll? You name it, we have it! Explore The Home of All Sex Dolls with DOLLS & CO. and experience the difference! Shop Now & Find your Perfect Doll at www.dolls.co. Have any questions? Please don't hesitate! Feel free to contact us at support@dolls.co. We are more than happy to guide you, help you, and be there with you throughout your doll journey and one day form an awesome, memorable relationship together! - DOLLS & CO. Website: www.dolls.co
silent1121
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

questions about jessica rabbit doll

Post by silent1121 »

i am planning on purchasing the jessica rabbit piper doll and have a few questions first

1. what is the difference between the evo skeleton and the standard one?

2. do the girls come with the makeup thats shown in the photo for example the jessica rabbit doll does she come with red lips and the same eye makeup...and is her hair red and the same style as shown?

3. whats the difference between solid and hollow breasts?

4. what size shoes does the jessica rabbit doll wear and what size clothing as well?

5. are there any type of materials thats will RUB OFF on her skin...ive had this issue with sexdolls ive bought in the past and was wondering if the piperdolls are the same...if so what type of materials are bad against thier skin?

i have also seen other options on another doll im also interested in....

1. what is body heating and how does it work?
1. what is the sound moaning option and how does that work too?

Happyguy1
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: questions about jessica rabbit doll

Post by Happyguy1 »

Hi,
I have the doll and I opted for the eve skeleton because the joins are easier to move.
I would use caution in buying the red wig that is listed at most sites. I have heard that they no longer make the same wig that is featured in the piper dolls web site but it definitely is similar. I picked up a few extra wigs as well. Also the make up on the doll I received from piper doll did have the make up. Hollow breast are squishier and provide more movement. I have handled dolls with and without and feel like hollow is more realistic. Her clothing might be a little tough to find because she is petite. I think any doll on the marked will have some type of bleeding of colors. I have this one in a white blanket which was shipped form the company. This way is their is bleeding it is likely from any of the colors on the doll itself. I would use caution keeping a cheap lingerie or clothing on her for too long. Body heating I do not believe is offered on piper dolls. Some say that it is not super effective at the moment. You can use a heated blanket. I have heard two main styles of moaning which are essentially pressure activated. I don't know that piper dolls offer that either. I would definitely do some research because there are a lot of knock offs out there. Let me know if you have more questions!
Ryan

Happyguy1
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Happyguy1 »

Also I did not notice that you asked about her shoe size. Its really small. In women's I would GUESS its around a 5. The manufacturer did ship a pair on her when I purchased.
Ryan

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Evening,

Here's my full review of the Piper Jessica 150cm I owned a little while back, it has some good info from a short ownership period from me and lots of photos / videos including a solid vs. hollow breast comparison:

viewtopic.php?f=272&t=115384

- Sate
My Dolls
- Elsa Babe 148cm RAD Doll - viewtopic.php?f=541&t=148889

Sate's Doll Archives
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84142

Special
Action Figures: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=95008
Video Game Models: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=130012

chompshadow
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by chompshadow »

Hey, just purchased one and got the factory pictures today!
I had a question in particular for Sate. I checked out the review you made and noticed that the face seems a little more oval-ish in shape compared to the one I ordered (although I only have some medium quality pictures to be fair). Since you got two of them, did you notice any difference in the face shape? From the pictures I got from the factory, it looks like her face is kind of super round-ish. Here's a pic: https://www.sexdolls-shop.com/email_tes ... 862480.jpg

Happyguy1
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Happyguy1 »

Chompshadow,
I wonder if the make up and different wig color are giving the photos a different appearance. They look pretty similar to me.

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Morning,

For your own doll it actually doesn't look different to me, in my review post I also included my own factory photos for both dolls, if you compare the face shots for them to your own doll you'll notice that the face profile is exactly the same. In person her face is lightly plump but beautiful, the cheeks don't have any gauntness to them.

- Sate
My Dolls

Sate's Doll Archives

Special

silent1121
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by silent1121 »

happyguy thank you for all the info...i appreciate it

silent1121
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by silent1121 »

sate, just curious why your doll doesnt have the red lipstick and red wig...were those offered and then different when u got your doll or were they things u didnt ask for?

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

I asked for different makeup and a different wig, though I bought two of that doll and one was made up to look like the original promotional photos.
My Dolls

Sate's Doll Archives

Special

silent1121
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by silent1121 »

Sate wrote:I asked for different makeup and a different wig, though I bought two of that doll and one was made up to look like the original promotional photos.

so her lips were still dark red like the photos? and im curious they allow 2 different choices for lips which one is the preset one the first option or the 2nd one that looks more heart shaped? and what about the wig was is red or orange?

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by toddjy »

Shouldn't this discussion be moved from Sexxdolls, the vendor, to Piper, the manufacturer? I don't see any indication you're buying from this particular vendor.

INFORMATIONS