www.wmdolls.com

New B19 Torso by WM - Boys wanna have fun!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
WM Dolls News
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

New B19 Torso by WM - Boys wanna have fun!

Post by WM Dolls News »

Hello,

Here are some more photos of the new B19 torso by WM.

This product has been designed for fun! No legs or arms to worry about, only the vital parts for sex have been kept: boobs, butt and vagina.

Torso B19 is a fit and athletic playmate which features FIVE love holes: vagina, anus, mouth and both nipples!

I couldn't imagine a better cushion in bed... :whistle:

Ted

Don1
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: New B19 Torso by WM - Boys wanna have fun!

Post by Don1 »

Yes I’m ordered said doll. I bet I’m the first.
I think the pros will be the shape, large hips, hole placement. I think the orientation of the stumps will be a plus.
The cons will be the large nipples with holes. As on member put it “that’s of putting “. I almost didn’t order because of that alone. The next con will be the weight. At 74 Pds wow. She weighs as much as a regular doll. I think a 20 pd reduction would have made this torso perfect (along with regular sized nipples). The reason for a torso is to have something maneuverable with a lot less weight so I don’t understand why it’s so heavy. If 10 pounds came off each breast that would make it perfect and it would still be the biggest wm dolls torso.
Congratulations on the hole placement. Looks just right.
As soon as I get mine I will put up a review

Don1
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Don1 »

Can I ask. Is the anus reinforced tpe?

Silicone-Jay

Post by Silicone-Jay »

Very very nice!

WM Dolls News
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by WM Dolls News »

Hello,

Some more pictures for you to enjoy.

The torso has a skeleton and the stumps are movable, giving you the possibility to open or close them. The design specification for this product was "roundness". We wanted her to be like a cushion with no hard edges. Even the nipples are big and round. You can use this torso like a pillow, put your head against her breasts and even suck on them like a baby if you need this to fall asleep. She can be like a plush... for adults. The ultimate Dakimakura!
She is heavy indeed because we wanted her partner to feel some resistance while having sex with her. She is not supposed to be moved around much but to remain in bed most of the time. With five love holes, you can try a sex marathon with her if you think you have enough stamina for it! :mrgreen:
Don1 wrote:Can I ask. Is the anus reinforced tpe?
Do you mean if the TPE is different than the rest of the body? I don't think so but this I must check to be sure.

Ted

YourNameHere
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by YourNameHere »

Any likelihood to make a full size doll without the extreme nipple design?

Don1
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Don1 »

Yikes.... nice pics. I guess the weight makes sense. I must say I got the light tan as in the pics

Keemddream

Post by Keemddream »

10/10 would bang.

WM Dolls News
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by WM Dolls News »

Hello,
YourNameHere wrote:Any likelihood to make a full size doll without the extreme nipple design?
A full size doll with the exact same measurements would break the record of heaviest TPE doll in the world for sure. Same design but overall smaller maybe, who knows? The nipples are what makes these boobs so special... :wink:
Keemddream wrote:10/10 would bang.
Be aware that she will only be satisfied once you have "honored" her five holes. Until it is done she won't let you go! :mrgreen:
Don1 wrote:Yikes.... nice pics.
Here are some more! :whistle:

Ted

Ccgg
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Ccgg »

Wow, the whole thing looks like a list treat! Labia is exceptionally gorgeous! I'm just confused by the nipples, can you really use that?! :O

Don1
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Don1 »

WM Dolls News wrote:Hello,

Some more pictures for you to enjoy.

The torso has a skeleton and the stumps are movable, giving you the possibility to open or close them. The design specification for this product was "roundness". We wanted her to be like a cushion with no hard edges. Even the nipples are big and round. You can use this torso like a pillow, put your head against her breasts and even suck on them like a baby if you need this to fall asleep. She can be like a plush... for adults. The ultimate Dakimakura!
She is heavy indeed because we wanted her partner to feel some resistance while having sex with her. She is not supposed to be moved around much but to remain in bed most of the time. With five love holes, you can try a sex marathon with her if you think you have enough stamina for it! :mrgreen:
Don1 wrote:Can I ask. Is the anus reinforced tpe?
Do you mean if the TPE is different than the rest of the body? I don't think so but this I must check to be sure.

Ted
One question. If the stumps are movable, are the joints at the hip looser than normal so the stumps could be moved without to much effort?

chako
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by chako »

Is there any video of this torso?

niphigh
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by niphigh »

Damn she's hot

HugeBoobLover

Post by HugeBoobLover »

Well now I know which torso I will get once I can own a doll again. Though I wonder how strong those nipple holes are, would they rip?
They're not dolls! They're action figures!

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollover2000 »

If she had regular nipples and arms I’d be all over her.
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

INFORMATIONS