cloudclimax.co.uk

When in Rome..

We are the official approved DS Doll reseller for the UK and also sell DS Dolls in selected European countries, ( South America & South Africa ). Shop with us confidently & discreetly. Cloud Climax has over 25 years of retail and lingerie experience and are so confident that each product is presented to you with our Cloud Climax logo as a mark of our approval. We also stock premium branded toys & accessories for your all round satisfaction. Website: www.cloudclimax.co.uk
Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

When in Rome..

Post by Cloudclimax »

So I’ve decided to offer a drop ship option, for those with slow internet speed or struggling to get onto Chinese websites or lost in translation through google chrome. Same process as if you were doing it yourself.

Not my preferred way, but when in Rome....

The drop ship option is £100 lower, includes the special way taxes, controlled shipping by the manufacturers.
You get the tracking number, can take 5weeks and above once shipped by the manufacturers shipping broker.

All labelled for delivery to you, we don’t have any involvement. It will arrive through the UPS, FedEx hopefully you will be in or can establish a delivery date once it arrives into Europe, is usually when the tracking number kicks.
in.

Like I said before we won’t push this option, but it’s there if you want it.

Prices are cheaper still doing it this way, I’m just offering it so you have all the options in the market place.
Only on WMDoll and the brand I cannot mention on forum, I think you know which brand this is.

Best
Paul
Attachments
53BD475A-8290-4BF6-9B60-D7C3A2AE156D.png
53BD475A-8290-4BF6-9B60-D7C3A2AE156D.png (5.58 MiB) Viewed 848 times

INFORMATIONS