cloudclimax.co.uk

Answering Frequently asked Questions on Dropshipping

We are the official approved DS Doll reseller for the UK and also sell DS Dolls in selected European countries, ( South America & South Africa ). Shop with us confidently & discreetly. Cloud Climax has over 25 years of retail and lingerie experience and are so confident that each product is presented to you with our Cloud Climax logo as a mark of our approval. We also stock premium branded toys & accessories for your all round satisfaction. Website: www.cloudclimax.co.uk
Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Answering Frequently asked Questions on Dropshipping

Post by Cloudclimax »

Politics aside, and personal opinions aside.

The manufacturers removed for quality reasons at Cloud Climax. It’s a shame that we had to take this stance, that said things do change and in the future we maybe able to offer the range again at CloudClimax.

Best
Paul

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

GOTE wrote:About the Brexite:

The UK wanted out of the EU, now you have to deal with that.
Personally, I think it's a great pity, as I was always very happy to get my goods from or through the UK.
Although the UK left the EU last night, nothing will change before the end of the year. Except that the UK has no longer a vote in the EU.
So Brexit has nothing to do with the current situation. Please, don't make this a political discussion, it won't be allowed.

GOTE

Post by GOTE »

Cloudclimax wrote:Politics aside, and personal opinions aside.

The manufacturers removed for quality reasons at Cloud Climax. It’s a shame that we had to take this stance, that said things do change and in the future we maybe able to offer the range again at CloudClimax.

Best
Paul
Yes, I understand, but as it is in life, every business or private relationship breaks down at a certain point in time, good luck.
"You're born, you live and you die.
There are no do-overs, no second chances to make things right if you frak 'em up the first time.
Not in this life, anyway.

Like I said, you make your choices and you live with them. And in the end you are those choices.''

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by curiousswede »

Not that it is any of my business, I am curious as to know what (lack of ) quality control you have experienced with IT Dolls?

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

The news section is all about what we are doing at CloudClimax regarding new products, brands general information on shipping etc.

The section regarding manufactures we are no longer promoting this is something I cannot comment on the forum so sorry.

That said manufacturers new come on board like QITA which I’m very excited to see in the coming weeks.

It maybe we will be able to introduce a couple of manufacturers we have worked with in the past but at this moment in time we have taken them off sale, commercial reasons for our business.

Best
Paul

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Was asked today the difference between buying through a reseller that doesn’t drop ship and a business that does.

I explained it in the simplest of terms.

A drop ship sale is the same as what you could do yourself.

Email the manufacturer directly pay for your order and wait for it to arrive. Or buy online directly with the manufacturer from there website. This is an option too.

Q.
Would the price be cheaper buying directly ? Will there be better deals ?
A.
More than likely the same price or similar in price yes, or you may have the ability to negotiate your price.

Your the buyer so you can ask if they have any offers or incentives upgrades, valued added extras.

The assurances you get with buying from a business that doesn’t drop ship is that you know your order will be fully checked and inspected then onward delivered to you on a day and time convenient for you.

Not having it checked and arrive blind, I said this is something you can do yourself so I would not see any incentive to buy from a drop shipping business.

Best
Paul
Attachments
3A555F27-5968-43CF-8CBB-08CF94CE36BC.gif
3A555F27-5968-43CF-8CBB-08CF94CE36BC.gif (676.54 KiB) Viewed 1025 times

INFORMATIONS