www.ordoll.com

Sweet OR138D adopted (with heads #138 and #293)

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Sweet OR138D adopted (with heads #138 and #293)

Post by timetraveler1 »

she's a cute and sexy little vixen !! :D :wink: :glou:

Mitsu Kojima
Doll
Doll

Post by Mitsu Kojima »

Hi,

I got also my own account :wink:
Do crazy things? like trying to inflate a TPE doll :roll:

(this is APNG animation - use recent browser to view)

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

lol cool effects !!

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

Hi,

In order to regularly check that mold does not develop in the various cavities, I bought on Aliexpress, a "first price" endoscope.
It is not a super powerful model (it is not HD), but it is more than enough for the use I make of it.
This kind of thing costs less than 5 €, so it would be a shame to deprive yourself of it, because it provides many services.
I take this opportunity to share internal images of these private parts, which are rarely revealed by the manufacturers.
My OR138 has a built-in vagina option (not removable).
Internal view of the vagina from the OR138:
In/Out animation:
As you can see and without surprise, like most dolls, the cavity is textured :roll:
Of course, this is by no means realistic, since a human vagina does not have these lumps. But so far, it is the best and most economical solution that manufacturers have found to reproduce the sensations.
The total depth is 18.5 cm.
ImageJustinBridou & familyImage
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

Taylr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Taylr »

Salut, Justin, I saw the savon you use for your dolls and I checked on ebay.de to see if I could find the same, but there were no offerings from Persavon. It looks like you are using a glycérine Les p'tits, and the closest thing I could find is the one I am attaching to this message, which is Les Petits Olivier Glycérine savon. We have six different types from Roger & Gallet, but they have fragances and I do not think that will work as well on TPE or silicone, although they would smell nice.
Attachments
savon de marseille.jpg
savon de marseille.jpg (109.63 KiB) Viewed 3016 times
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg (164.73 KiB) Viewed 3016 times
When one encounters a situation or circumstance the reason for which appears illusive it is best to ask one's self; cui bono? Who benefits?

Sanhui - 145cm C Sakura Head
Sanhui - 102cm
6YE Doll - 132cm #3 Hd
ASDoll - 160cm Male
WMDoll - 168cm A #160 Hd

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

For cleaning, the idea is to use a soap that is as simple as possible, without additives or perfumes.
And for that, it is better to turn to "household" soaps than to "body soaps". We will therefore find better in the cleaning / detergents department than in the beauty / cosmetics department.

Above all, avoid all called "surgras" soaps enriched with oil. The recipe for making basic soap is simple: you react a fatty substance (oil) with a base (caustic soda) - and we heat up. To soften the soap, the cosmetic industries re-enrich and saturate their products with oil.
The "true" Marseille soap is normally made from only vegetable oils. Mainly olive oil and palm oil and contains no perfumes or preservatives.

But it has been a long time since this soap is no more made at Marseille, or even in France. It is now an international product and if I am not mistaken, China must even be the world's leading producer. And very often, vegetable oils have been replaced by cheaper animal oils.
Technically, it doesn't change much because the end product is the same (as animal oils are purified, they are neutral). It may even be better for us, because often olive oil gives soap a smell and color.
Often also, under the false name "véritable savon de Marseille", there are products that strongly smell of olive oil, or that have attractive colors to do more "provence" :roll:

To clean our dolls, we will rather seek the most "simple" soap possible, that the most "natural". What seems to be best for human skin may not be for TPE skin.

The "Persavon" that I use is made from "sodium talowate" which is actually beef fat! it contains other fatty substances such as palm oil and glycerin. Its composition is quite simple, and even if it contains a perfume, it is very discreet. In the end, it is an effective soap, which rinses well, leaves no odor or deposits.
It works very well with the TPE of my OR doll, and it must be the same with all the other dolls that come out of the Jinsan factories.

The "petit olivier" soap look good too (of course, the glycerin version - as it also exist with olive oil).

Do not absolutely look for "Marseille soap", because it is not really the best for us. You should rather look for a "household" soap. I'm sure you can find some in the laundry / drugstore section of your supermarket.
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

Taylr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Taylr »

JustinBridou wrote:For cleaning, the idea is to use a soap that is as simple as possible, without additives or perfumes.
And for that, it is better to turn to "household" soaps than to "body soaps". We will therefore find better in the cleaning / detergents department than in the beauty / cosmetics department.
We go to France a few times a year, to buy the necessities of life, and often pick up locally-produced, handmade soaps, which we use for everyday. I have allergies, so I have to use as natural a product as I can find, although I do treat myself, on occasion, to Roget & Gallet's offerings. The Extra Doux Hypoallergenic soap looks like something I want to try, so I sent them a note to see if they have shops selling it near me, or if I can order online. It looks exactly like what I need. Merci d'avoir partagé vos informations, et je chercherai également ces éponges d'enfant pour nettoyer les poupées.
When one encounters a situation or circumstance the reason for which appears illusive it is best to ask one's self; cui bono? Who benefits?

Sanhui - 145cm C Sakura Head
Sanhui - 102cm
6YE Doll - 132cm #3 Hd
ASDoll - 160cm Male
WMDoll - 168cm A #160 Hd

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

Ooops, I just notice that I had only published half of the internal views :roll: !
I fix it right away.
Internal view of the ass from the OR138:
In/Out animation:

Mitsu Kojima
Doll
Doll

Post by Mitsu Kojima »

Instead of showing these dark and hidden places :roll:
you should rather take advantage of the morning sun to take pictures of me!

Hurry up, I'm in a good mood and then I should get dressed :wink:

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

OK Mitsu, are you ready for some shots?

Please don't move! your position is good.

I take a few shots to show the placement of ... uh :?
... something often asked by TDF members :whistle:

Image Image

WHAT??? 8O
Hey, what are you photographing???

Image Image

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

Don't be shy Mitsu, TDF readers will thank you. They like to see the natural dolls
Image Image

OK, I'll make an effort, is it going like that?
Image Image

Perfect babe, now two last and then we can dress you warmer, it's still winter here.
Image Image

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

Today, I had to redo the colors of the areolas of my OR138.

Like all TPE dolls, this colorization eventually fades over time, and also, may disappear when the doll is oiled.
To start, I completely remove the makeup from the areolas with baby oil (which is essentially paraffin). I use a soft cotton and cotton swabs. There is no risk of damage to the TPE.

Once the areolas have regained their natural color, I leave to dry for a few hours. Then I redo the makeup using a palette of lipstick.
For the palette, I use one from l'Oréal, "Color Riche", for several reasons:
  • it is relatively cheap
  • it is easily found in stores (or on Amazon)
  • the range of colors is interesting, rather natural, few will not be used
  • the box is very practical, closes well, contains a mirror and a suitable brush
  • the quantities are correct, do not dry in the box
  • the smell is discreet and pleasant, it disappears fairly quickly once applied
  • finally, they dry properly on the doll, do not leave marks, are very resistant to water, and last a long time.
Since I am not a makeup pro, I use paper masks to protect the areas where the lipstick should not overflow. It also allows you to have correct circles (and not oval) and centering is done by itself.
I cut these masks out of strong paper, using a cutter-plotter. I have a little "Silhouette Portrait" model which is perfect for this. It's better than cutting by hand and there I can easily choose the diameter (here 35 mm).
I mainly use the second color (from the right), which is a little bit orange. But there is very little difference from the third.
The small brush provided is really good for the application. Note that if you need to clean it, to change color, or to store it, you can use a cloth soaked in baby oil.
Once finished, let it dry for a few hours. The result is very satisfactory.
This makeup does not stain and lasts a long time. However, it is very easy to remove with baby oil. It is therefore perfect and we are sure that the TPE will not be damaged by this treatment.

Chandrelle Softvale
Doll
Doll

Post by Chandrelle Softvale »

Mitsu Kojima wrote:Hi,

I got also my own account :wink:
Do crazy things? like trying to inflate a TPE doll :roll:

(this is APNG animation - use recent browser to view)
Master says he knows why it didn't work. He says, (now this isn't me talking) Most air leaks oout the other end and that the tube needs to be shoved up the bleep. My Master is bad.
I am Magically Delicious.
My Facebook Page
I am WM172G original body now WM172B with WM172 head
Our home has me, Sonja, Shaedra, Xena, Suri, Lady Blue, Shanyrria and Aeleora.
Master's introduction of me
My Journal
Cookie Monsters
Eye Candy Thread
My Phicen Sisters

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

JustinBridou, THANKS FOR THE EXTRA INFO. ON COLORING DOLL PARTS , what's also good is that it last longer as that is what a person needs . i agree the closing and multiple colors you have shown is all a plus factor and would be good to have . :D :glou:

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

I found a great belly dance costume for my OR138 and it really suits her.

I just had to make a few sewing stitches to adjust the elastic straps, but really nothing important, the size is really suitable for my doll.
It's a children's costume that I bought on Aliexpress, at SIBIKOUR Dancewear Store, for less than 15€.

I took the size L. Although it is a child model, the top is perfect for the chest of my OR138 and it fits perfectly.
Image Image

Mitsu likes to be treated like a princess

Image Image

INFORMATIONS