www.funwestdoll.com

Latex Poupee doll recommandation for my quarantine

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
great_majul
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Latex Poupee doll recommandation for my quarantine

Post by great_majul »

Hey guys, I need your help!

I'm self quarantining (is this even a word??) in a mountain house from next week. I'm lucky enough to be able to carry on with my job as I can work from home, so I'm looking for a new doll to spend some time with, in between a hike and another.

I was originally into trying a TPE metal-frame for the first time, but I have ultimately decided not to buy a dirt cheap knock off from aliexpress, but I'm still veeery cautious in buying expensive ones as after the quarantine I wouldn't know where to store the doll. Still, not wanting to spend more than 300€, and as I live in Italy, I was about to go back to good 'ol LOVEANDVIBES.FR to purchase another DiaoShi, as I'd been happy with them in the past.

But then, browsing on the website of a shop based in Milan, I bumped into this
https://sexshop.it/bambole-e-vagine/bam ... -doll.html

From what I can read on this forum, I reckon it being pretty rare, and y'all seem pretty pleased by it.

So, my question is: what am I to expect from it coming from a DiaoShi? I mean, it's twice the price, and I wouldn't mind buying two DiaoShis (I was thinking the latest sleeping beauty and a sitting O-mouth one). Is this latex poupee really worth it? Shall I go on and give it a try?

How's the oral part? I've read it's a lil bit underwhelming. Is it the case?

Thank you all for your time and expertise!

great_majul

DoctorDuke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Latex Poupee doll recommandation for my quarantine

Post by DoctorDuke »

Hi - I had one of these French dolls. Lovely shape. I have also owned Diaoshi dolls and the older better NMC air babes with the fixed "love clone" material in the holes - the best for sex. The air babes are way better for sex than the latex poupee model. The head is hard plastic - pretty yes - but no oral action possible. The body is nice shape - but to get get any pressure enough from pussy and anal holes in regular latex version, the doll has to be inflated too much and then looks fat and like big bloated sea lion.

CAVEAT - Some of the french dolls do have upgrades for silicone pussy fixed into doll and also silicone anal hole fixed into doll. Those options would be very different context and then I would get one for sure as the latex body feels nice and warms to your skin. And the French doll hips and shape are so damn sexy.

Yet some guys fall in love with these French latex dolls. Good idea maybe for you to buy a few latex dolls now from this Italian seller (as the actual French retailer is out of business) and then re-sell on TDF to make some cash.

See pix and review here:

viewtopic.php?f=122&t=114884

I would get a Leticia or Cayenne Cleur or one of the other NMC type made of better quality PVC. But now most sellers have the useless barbell shaped pussy sleeve insert rather than original fixed pussy and separate fixed anal. Any of the Diaoshi dolls you noted have really good fixed pussy and anal too. I like the O-mouth closed-eye face. So feminine and asian. The sitting doggy pose is great for sex.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Latex Poupee doll recommandation for my quarantine

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Well these air dolls have been out of production for some time, not sure if what they are selling is truly - what they shown

I am however shocked :P or honored :mrgreen: that they used one of my pictures of my lovely and still inflated Poupee Latex "Ingrid Lafayette" from a May 2010 TDF post :!: - hows about that she's a solid 10 years with the Squadron, and now being advertised as "new" :angel:

Oh,

As to a new air gal pal - sure/sure get the "Love & Vibes" air dolls - as they are real, available, and ship fast - now if your shopping at that Milan, Italia - store in person - well then sure pick up the latex air doll if it is what they portray her to be - and not some cheap made in China air doll with a high price tag

Best of luck in your doll quest - G_M :thumbs_up:
Attachments
normal_ingrid_lafayette_17 May 05 2009 - Copy.jpg
normal_ingrid_lafayette_17 May 05 2009 - Copy.jpg (47.07 KiB) Viewed 2349 times

INFORMATIONS