Starpery.com

Realistic clit and vagina

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Ocean

Realistic clit and vagina

Post by Ocean »

I am wondering if anybody has come across a realistic pussy toy (UR3 type) to kind of practice cunnilingus. I remember that Doc Johnson's UR3 pussy and ass toys are great masturbators, but my recollection of the labia and clit is that they are somehow indicative at best... The Realdoll torso is too rubbery (for resistance purposes, I suppose). Any advice?

iconoclast
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by iconoclast »

The only think you should be licking is properly cured platinum silicone, quality latex, or your girlfriend's p*ssy (and if she has two I don't mean the one that will give you hairballs). Those UR3 type toys are toxic. Don't lick them. Don't put your willy in one without a condom.

LabRat

UR3 toxic?

Post by LabRat »

UR3 is toxic? I think not. I've never used a condom with my cyberskin or UR3 toys, and I can asure you that my willy does not have any issues. And there are UR3 dildos designed for penetration!!

UR3 is hard to sterilize, this is true. It is a very porous substance. But in itself, UR3 is not toxic. And it is cured as well. It is thermal plastic, that is, it will melt if it gets too hot. But so is silicone. Silicates are toxic too! And anything with silicone can be toxic over time. Mind you, no one expects us to ingest these items.

Licking is perfectly safe. Eating on the other hand is a right no-no!

technoguy
Ex-Member

Post by technoguy »

It depends upon one's definition of "toxic". If exposure to a substance each day seems to produce no immediate adverse effects, but the chronic exposure to it over decades finally ruins your health and shortens your life, then is it "toxic"? If so, then the various tars in cigarette smoke should be considered "toxic".

Cyberskin and its clones like UR3 are "hot melt" polymers which is a fancy way of saying that they are proprietary blends of various plastics such as polyvinyl chloride, polyurethane, latex, etc. Many such materials make use of pthalate ester oils as a platicizer. And it is primarily the pthalate esters in them that one should be concerned about. There is mounting evidence that these plasticizers have the potential to be "immune system disruptors" and even that they promote cancers in laboratory animals.

If one places a piece of blotter paper in contact with some hot melt polymers, one may find that a few hours later the paper is stained by a liquid that it absorbed from the plastic material. That liquid can contain the pthalate ester oil. This oil, being HIGHLY fat soluable, can also be absorbed into the body through skin contact. Over time with repeated exposures, it will build up in the body and be stored in the body's fatty tissues which are found in practically every organ of the body.

Personally, I would not knowingly purchase any product which contained pthalate ester plasticizers in it. Today these materials are being rated as "food safe" by the US Government and are even found in the plastic wrap used to wrap meats at your local supermarket. Tomorrow, we may find that they have been banned as additional negative research surfaces. IF that happens, I want to make sure I have as little of them in my system as possible. They have already been banned in Europe for use in any product that comes in contact with humans. There are reasons for this based on the research they are conducting cover there.

technoguy

Crazyhorse

Re: UR3 toxic?

Post by Crazyhorse »

LabRat wrote: a very porous substance. But in itself, UR3 is not toxic. And it is cured as well. It is thermal plastic, that is, it will melt if it gets too hot. But so is silicone.
Silicone is not a thermoplastic, it is an RTV rubber. Whole different category of materials. It is possible to make it melt but, only at much much higher temperatures than something like UR3. Silicone is very resistant to heat, which is why it is sometimes used in molds for casting soft metals like pewter. Unless your house burns down or you take a blowtorch to your doll, you're not likely to ever see silicone melt. A UR3 toy could probably be melted just by leaving it in your car on a hot sunny day.

Not that it matters to the toxicity of either (or for any other reason either really), just saying. :)

iconoclast
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by iconoclast »

Labrat: Your liver, your call.

LabRat

hmmm...

Post by LabRat »

Hmmm... my liver's pretty pooched as it is... I'll keep playing with sex toys for now.

BUT... I'm moving up to silicone soon! :D

Silicone is still thermoplastic regardless of what its made of.

Thermoset - burns when heated to a chemically set "melting/boiling" point.
Thermoplastic - liquifies when heated to a chemically set "melting/boiling" point.

The fact that silicones melting point is much higher then conventional plastics and rubbers is what makes it so useful. However, it still melts when subject to that temperature. But I get pretty heavy heated at times... So I think its time I get my 4Woods baby! :D

Ocean

refocusing on realism

Post by Ocean »

These are interesting comments on one aspect (toxicity) I had not thought about. Hmmm...
But I was rather inquiring about the realism. Realdolls are quite realistic in a number of ways, but their intimate entries are not as much. Again I guess because of durability issues. You can't have flappy, stretchable labia, a clit and all the "accoutrements" without serious risk of tears, especially if sex is performed on a regular basis and with some intensity. But my purpose being to use it as gently and with as much precautions as the real thing for oral stimulation (or simulation thereof), I was simply wondering whether any vendor had thought of addressing these requirements.
And where to ask than on the experts' forum?

technoguy
Ex-Member

Post by technoguy »

Ocean wrote:
Again I guess because of durability issues. You can't have flappy, stretchable labia, a clit and all the "accoutrements" without serious risk of tears, especially if sex is performed on a regular basis and with some intensity.
Well, this issue apparently HAS been solved on the new Brigitte doll! Have you seen the photos of it in another thread? They show a VERY detailed set of labia and clitoris in the doll's vulva.

Just because the labia on a doll are "flappy" doesn't mean they have to tear off during intercourse. Silicone is a somehat tough material and with sufficient lubrication even the most delicate of labia should hold up well under normal use.

I think that the major focus of future doll designs will be producing genitals which, visually and tactily, are as realistic as possible. Breasts are already there in terms of realism, but probably will get even better. And, of course, the skeletons will become far more durable than ever since they will be covered by future warranties that will be used to "sell" these dolls.

And, of course, the exciting possibilities that will be offered by inexpensive exchangable faces will only make the dolls even more desirable to own.

technoguy

Ocean

Post by Ocean »

Nope, not aware of that thread. Do you by any chance remember where I can find it? Sounds interesting.
The next big leap in this domain is audio and force feedback. I personally think that Sony should get into this business to save itself from almost certain ruin!
Just kidding.

Nonfactor
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nonfactor »

A doll-robot built by Sony would break down within half a year, Megatokyo nonwithstanding.

INFORMATIONS