www.wmdolls.com

fandolls.com

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Kaz
Apprentice
Apprentice

fandolls.com

Post by Kaz »

I need a bit of help, am new and cant seem to find the list of fraud sites. I have my eyes on https://www.fansdolls.com/evil-elf-doll ... 58cm-sela/ and I want to make sure I can purchase it through a legitimate seller. I know this is wrong place to post this but I do not know where the correct location is

Taylr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: fandolls.com

Post by Taylr »

Try this. viewforum.php?f=131

FYI, I also had an interest in one of their dolls, but WM said they were not authorized. The man I was speaking with said, that wasn't true, so I asked him if he could get a different doll for me. The next day, that doll was in their inventory, and it was not a major brand. So, tread lightly. If you screensave every important detail, pay through PayPal, save every communication, and require photos before shipping, you can't suffer too much. The biggest problem will be your disappointment, if it goes down the rail on you. I was scammed on eBay and PayPal quickly paid out on the claim, as well as a claim where a doll was lost as soon as it entered a DHL processing center. Ironically, I just received a request for information from DHL, regarding that transaction, six months later. I hope they enjoy the note I wrote to them on the form. If you feel adventurous, jump in. If you prefer a safe and secure means of procuring a doll, check out the approved vendors list. Life is about choices and the nice part is we get to make our own, for the most part. Good luck.
When one encounters a situation or circumstance the reason for which appears illusive it is best to ask one's self; cui bono? Who benefits?

Sanhui - 145cm C Sakura Head
Sanhui - 102cm
6YE Doll - 132cm #3 Hd
ASDoll - 160cm Male
WMDoll - 168cm A #160 Hd

Kaz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Kaz »

thanks, just having a hard time finding the right doll

Kaz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Kaz »

cant find a location to post requests, am looking for a legit site that offers fantasy skin tones such as green blue pink etc. i am aware of smdolls having the options but lack selection of the fantasy element that i seek

Grimmiekins
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Grimmiekins »

seems like they are not legit and if you really want her I've seen that same doll listed on aliexpress for $500 so either way, you pay fandolls $1k for a knock off or you pay ali $500 for a knock off.

as for a legit one, I haven't seen her listed anywhere other than ali till you posted the fansdolls link

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Hi,
Climax does custom skin tones
Love,
Megan
Attachments
zzzzz.jpg
zzzzz.jpg (75.83 KiB) Viewed 1890 times

Kaz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Kaz »

it was the whole look, usually i find elf dolls with misproportioned bodies or goofy looking ears that seem to be damaged and the blue skin tone really made her stand out. i figure tpe dolls are to fullfill fantasies so why not go all out and full fill one that would not be possible realistically

Longbow
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Longbow »

someone just started a fandolls subject its actually right below

INFORMATIONS