teddy-babes.com

I threw her away

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Burts
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

I threw her away

Post by Burts »

Last year march I came down with severe anxiety and depression, I lost 30 pounds and I took it out on my sex habits...I ended up throwing my deluxe carly away and her entire wardrobe, hacked it up with a wire cutter and I guess I even threw my giant canvas bag away cause I cannot find it... I also threw away other expensive stuff with very large regrets...

Im thinking of getting a ultra sheba now, I even did a awesome anal mod on my deluxe carly.....

One thing I remember is I used the anal mod with insert all the time and hardly ever touched the vagina as the position was just bad...

Is the ultra vagina placement in the exact same spot? I wish carly was still in my closet :(

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: I threw her away

Post by Dollarhyde »

Ouch, that was a costly mistake but then again we've all made them... maybe this time around you'll be more careful in your planning... hope you find your new gal soon... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by matt gloss »

Best wishes Burts :thumbs_up:

set track

Post by set track »

''Burts you will not go to heaven
let the Teddy Babe curse be with you'' ...

take care buddy and fulfill your dreams once more .

ST & the Babes x

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Anxiety and depression definitely suck. But I hope you're in a better place emotionally now.
Perhaps a new Teddy Babe can help as I have found they can make life a little brighter.
As for the vagina placement on the ultra models, I think it is the same as on the deluxe models.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

crimsonrk

Post by crimsonrk »

Upgrade to a TPE dude

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

Burts,
It takes 3 to 6 hours sewing work to move the heavenly opening to a better position on a Teddy Babe. It is about 2" to the north for this missionary guy. On a TPE Doll the position is set for ever.
According to Dave the body is the same for the Ultra model. The head is TPE or silicone with oral capabilities. While I always enjoyed to pleasure a woman of good taste - oh yummy, I was newer interested in getting oral.
I'd rather be on top of her, belly to belly, kissing her, pressing against her plush boobs.
I encourage you to find the best solution for your pleasure. Please, work on it. There is lots of information on this forum. And there are hundreds of beautiful Babes.
Cheers, Missionary

Grasowka

Post by Grasowka »

All the best Burts ! Depression is a sickness, which is hard to cope with as I know first-hand ! Your decision to buy a new TB will do you good !!! Please keep us posted !!!
She drives my crazy, uh-uh, like no no-one else, uh-uh, she drives my crazy and I can't help myself...

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=5678

set track

Post by set track »

Grasowka wrote:All the best Burts ! Depression is a sickness, which is hard to cope with as I know first-hand ! Your decision to buy a new TB will do you good !!! Please keep us posted !!!
I agree ''Grasowka'' , during my talk with a counselor , dolls came into the talk . although not suggested , several years later we met up and explaining that I had a Teddy Babe for companionship , and explaining it was a cuddle rather than a sex doll she was please that I came open with the matter - now I have 3 and they all live downstairs and I often have visitors .

so please Burts companionship is better than loneliness .

ST

INFORMATIONS