betterlovedoll.com

How does one edit ones post after posting and spell check ?

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
keeneye

How does one edit ones post after posting and spell check ?

Post by keeneye »

Help is Needed. How to or where to find out , how to edit a post after it is posted. Also, how to find a spell check when writing a post or editing it. I find this forum so hard to navigate that I just give up for extended periods of time and would probably delete my account if I knew how to.. So frustrating.. Other forums non doll related have a button that says "edit" and some have a spell check .. please attach a link if possible to the area to find answers to these questions. thx

This post of mine is the only post of mine that has an edit icon and a delete x icon on the top right corner of the text box but all prior posts do not.. what is going on? help please

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: How does one edit ones post after posting and spell chec

Post by Maviarab »

You get 24 hours to make any changes after posting. After that you will need to post a correction in a sep post or contact any of the site staff to make changes for you.

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

I've moved this to the Help forum.

You can edit your own posts within 24 hours. You can delete your post within 24 hours, but only if it is the last post in a thread.
If there is a good reason to edit after 24 hours you can send a pm to a moderator or administrator or the group "Forum Moderator" or "Forum Administrator" and ask about it.

This forum doesn't have a spell checker. But you can install a spell checker to your browser. That would work with any website. For example Firefox has a build in spell checker. Languages can be installed via extensions.

If you really want to cancel your membership please send a pm to the groups "Site Manager - TDF" and "Asst. Manager - TDF".
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

keeneye

Post by keeneye »

Tsall wrote:I've moved this to the Help forum.

You can edit your own posts within 24 hours. You can delete your post within 24 hours, but only if it is the last post in a thread.
If there is a good reason to edit after 24 hours you can send a pm to a moderator or administrator or the group "Forum Moderator" or "Forum Administrator" and ask about it.

This forum doesn't have a spell checker. But you can install a spell checker to your browser. That would work with any website. For example Firefox has a build in spell checker. Languages can be installed via extensions.

If you really want to cancel your membership please send a pm to the groups "Site Manager - TDF" and "Asst. Manager - TDF".
?

How and where is the HELP FORUM?

keeneye

Post by keeneye »

Thank you for all of your help fellow doll lovers.. I so appreciate it.

INFORMATIONS