betterlovedoll.com

So these two dolls are not the same?

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
Titus VI
Apprentice
Apprentice

So these two dolls are not the same?

Post by Titus VI »

So I heard wm doll is a good quality seller.

So I found this doll.

https://--Non-verified Vendor--/wm-dolls/140-cm-body ... brust?c=26

So this is not the same doll as this one from aliexpress?

https://de.aliexpress.com/item/32822010 ... 30527HK5M9

Because To me they look like the same. How do I know it is not the same doll and I can get it cheaper from Ali?`

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: So these two dolls are not the same?

Post by Siliconeman »

You can not trust those pictures. I think both of those sites listed at your post sell WM copies.

Knetsch is a WM copy for sure. You can contact Knetsch and ask for photos of the real doll. They will provide them and you can then decide whether to buy or not to buy.

Knetsch store has been around for a good time now and I am sure they produce decent copies. It is tempting to try one of their dolls with those prices.

If you wand absolutely real deal genuine WM doll, I recommend DollStudio.

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

I came across the store and the brand "KNETSCH" on Aliexpress, while I was looking for eyes for my OR doll (made in the Jinsan factory, like WM dolls).

Their eyes are exactly the same as those used on the WM / OR dolls and the photos looked reassuring.

But I then saw the photos of their dolls (supposedly from the brand "KNETSCH", but also JY, 6YE and DH168). The photos of KNETSCH are exactly those of WM !!! :? and their prices are abnormally low, whatever the brand.
The options are not consistent either, and when we select a brand and a size (for example JY 140), we have all 140 dolls, with extremely variable prices! Some even have the heating option 8O

In short, all this is confused, and inspires no confidence :evil:

I did not buy anything from them, because it is really too nebulous and I will not even risk 20 € for eyes, because we do not even know their exact diameter.
ImageJustinBridou & familyImage
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

Titus VI
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Titus VI »

Siliconeman wrote:You can not trust those pictures. I think both of those sites listed at your post sell WM copies.

Knetsch is a WM copy for sure. You can contact Knetsch and ask for photos of the real doll. They will provide them and you can then decide whether to buy or not to buy.

Knetsch store has been around for a good time now and I am sure they produce decent copies. It is tempting to try one of their dolls with those prices.

If you wand absolutely real deal genuine WM doll, I recommend DollStudio.

Actually, I bought my first doll a month ago from Knetsch. And I dont know I cant compare it to other dolls but she is awesome. It does smell a little, though. But she has a beautifull face and body good. Not sure what I can complain about.

INFORMATIONS