SexDollAmerica.com

Gratitude to all our friends in China and thoughts to all

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
KenDoll16

Re: Gratitude to all our friends in China and thoughts to al

Post by KenDoll16 »

Breast wishes to all of our friends in China! Be safe, be healthy!
Don't forget to indulge Tyler by checking out her photos!
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=14681

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

The continued absence of posts from manufacturers and Chinese based vendors is a really worrying indicator of how bad the situation is, and about which people are not allowed to talk (much). Those of us keeping an eye on the forum for green shoots of normality will be aware and praying for all.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

haremlover wrote:The continued absence of posts from manufacturers and Chinese based vendors is a really worrying indicator of how bad the situation is, and about which people are not allowed to talk (much). Those of us keeping an eye on the forum for green shoots of normality will be aware and praying for all.

Best wishes

Harem
There's been quite a lot of censorship by the authorities about the situation, and anything dissenting or going against the powers-that-be means you could well disappear in the night... I've been talking to a contact in Hong Kong, and while the virus hasn't been quite as bad as on the mainland, he tells me a lot about the things that are going on that doesn't get mentioned on the western news. Things aren't great right now out there, particularly after all the unrest in HK over the last year, and now this. The mainland is very similar to the China of the late 80s when you had to be authorised to speak to Westerners.

In any case, I wish everyone out there all the good luck possible. Health and wellbeing comes first, getting stuff out of the factories is way down the list. Stay safe.
(They/Them)
Companion of the lovely Lyngheiður a.k.a Lynne - A WM153 #85 - now she has a Doll Album!
Say Hi to her on "Dolls Alive"! - Lynne's Page

Richard V

Post by Richard V »

Thanks for the Reality Check ! And here I'm wondering when my WM doll will arrive while a county....while people are struggling ! ( Selfish me )
Ms Shelby Erickkson , WM162E/46
Ms Erika Denton, WM157B/273

Alternatives
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Alternatives »

China is one of the few places anyone does any actual work
Eventually they'll reap the rewards though, they've already passed the US in GDP
I'd be more worried about dirt poor countries like Iran though and anywhere there's a war going on - they're not going to have the resources/cohesion to stop an epidemic.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS