betterlovedoll.com

Bodybuilder is marrying his doll

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Bodybuilder is marrying his doll

Post by RainLover »

2019-12-10 NY Post - Bodybuilder proposes to sex doll.jpg
2019-12-10 NY Post - Bodybuilder proposes to sex doll.jpg (126.46 KiB) Viewed 1715 times
Hannah Frishberg wrote:The hunk treats his plastic bride-to-be like a living lady, maintaining an Instagram for her, where he documents their escapades and evenings out. He even claims to have found Margo a waitressing position at a local bar, quite the feat considering her physical limitations.
Source: https://nypost.com/2019/12/10/bodybuild ... c-surgery/
"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." -- Liz Taylor
"Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me." -- hipsters Simon & Garfunkel, singing about doll ownership before it was cool.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: Bodybuilder is marrying his doll

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

I was initially concerned that she was just using him to pay for her plastic surgery. But since she accepted his marriage proposal, I guess she plans on sticking around for a while. :wink:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Smoker
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Smoker »

Hey-O!

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

It seems like all of these articles dance nervously around the core issues and consistently portray doll owners as people who are "settling" for synthetic partnerships in lieu of something they'd rather have if they could get it. The dream women in my head- the Ariels, the Tinkerbells, the Aeons- do not and probably cannot exist. It would be unfair and unrealistic to expect any RG to live up to all of those ideals. Also, I acknowledge the neurochemistry behind love and attraction and realize that it's all in my head anyway and I won't settle for less. Hence, my Hadleigh and the roles she fulfills in my life.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Kyle[OLS]Starwind

Post by Kyle[OLS]Starwind »

You can watch interview with him in ComedyClub
https://www.instagram.com/tv/B6KntZMHksf
https://www.instagram.com/tv/B6Ap6CdppRS
Someone on YouTube calls to expel him from the country, punish him, beat him because he dishonors the country by dressing her in a national costume.
(^_~) Sweat cutie Miina - Amano's albums

INFORMATIONS