betterlovedoll.com

How do I access the basic version of TDF?

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
Kira-sama
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

How do I access the basic version of TDF?

Post by Kira-sama »

In the past, I somehow managed to access a basic form of TDF with no ads and has a white background. Is there a way to access that version of the site from here?

Tzty

Re: How do I access the basic version of TDF?

Post by Tzty »

would be great for "at work" browsing :)

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

Are you talking about the "print view"? It has a white background but you can't browse TDF that way.
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Kira-sama wrote:In the past, I somehow managed to access a basic form of TDF with no ads and has a white background. Is there a way to access that version of the site from here?
I really don't know what 'basic form of TDF' you refer to.

Ad blockers won't work here. Please understand that we need ads to pay our bills, we have high capacity servers and bandwidth. Ads are needed to keep TDF free for members.
We only have ads at top and bottom, there are no ads within threads. Ads are ours, we don't use external ad providers. Ads are not personalized, we don't collect your data, see our privacy policy.
Also, only listed manufacturers and vendors can advertise on TDF. They support us, support you!

Kira-sama
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Kira-sama »

Tsall wrote:Are you talking about the "print view"? It has a white background but you can't browse TDF that way.
I know I was able to move to the next page of a topic. As far as any other function, I'm not sure.

Kira-sama
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Kira-sama »

Nescio50 wrote:
Kira-sama wrote:In the past, I somehow managed to access a basic form of TDF with no ads and has a white background. Is there a way to access that version of the site from here?
I really don't know what 'basic form of TDF' you refer to.

Ad blockers won't work here. Please understand that we need ads to pay our bills, we have high capacity servers and bandwidth. Ads are needed to keep TDF free for members.
We only have ads at top and bottom, there are no ads within threads. Ads are ours, we don't use external ad providers. Ads are not personalized, we don't collect your data, see our privacy policy.
Also, only listed manufacturers and vendors can advertise on TDF. They support us, support you!
I understand. I would like to access it for other reasons.

SgtScottles

Post by SgtScottles »

Were you perhaps using the "Reader View" in Firefox?
My Harem - View Thread
Sabrina - AF 161G (#123) ~~~ {unnamed} - Piper 130C (Phoebe) ~~~ Hanako - Piper 150B (Akira)
Mayumi - Sanhui 145A (#5) ~~~ Yuki - WM 145C (#31) ~~~ Chloe - WM 156B (#36)
Camellia - SM 136A (WM #160 Elf) ~~~ Lilly - 156A (#64 Elf) ~~~ {unnamed} - 156A (#64 Elf) Silicone - Custom Dark Elf grey / blue skin tone

Kira-sama
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Kira-sama »

SgtScottles wrote:Were you perhaps using the "Reader View" in Firefox?
I think I found what you are talking about and it looks very similar to what I'm describing, but I don't think that's it. I used Firefox before several times, but I never activated reader view. If it was in Firefox, I just clicked on a TDF link from Google and the page automatically shows up with a white background and no ads if I remember correctly.

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

You're definitely talking about the print view. It also happened to me that Google linked to the print view of TDF.
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

Kira-sama
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Kira-sama »

Tsall wrote:You're definitely talking about the print view. It also happened to me that Google linked to the print view of TDF.
That's unfortunate. Thanks for the help.

INFORMATIONS