www.passiondolls.com

Thoughts from a new doll owner.

Reviews on Passion Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
bigpr0n
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Thoughts from a new doll owner.

Post by bigpr0n »

Warning: Excited rambling ahead!

Review for: https://www.passiondolls.com/product/fi ... -michele-d

SHE'S HERE!!! I'll refer to the doll as Michele from here on out (I understand "she" is a an artful collection of metal and TPE... :D )

Ordering
We all have our own personal motivations and mine is an athletic, muscular physique. I started looking at other vendors for their muscular dolls and found a few candidates but none of them had the shape that Michele had. So, I told myself that I wait and probably purchase a cheaper doll. But even the cheaper dolls are expensive so why not buy the best doll available! I registered with passiondolls and after going a round or two with my bank my payment was approved. I was contacted quickly by Passiondolls and they answered every question I had.

The long wait
I must have checked the FedEx tracking 1000 times a day! I put the order in on late Nov. 10th and Michele arrived December 5th. I'd say this is darn impressive considering the holiday season, my local fedex office was slammed. During the wait I READ SO MUCH ON DOLL MAINTENANCE, thank you to the kind members of dollforum.com.

I assembled a doll maintenance kit, soaps, bottles, m16 eyebolts, lint free towels, make up, oils, vaseline, powders, knicks, knacks, and paddywhacks! I'm still adding to my kit.

Doll has arrived
I saw on my tracker that the doll was out for delivery. The FedEx guy knocked on my door first, probably hoping that he didn't have to bring the HEAVY box to my door but also glad that it wasn't on the second floor, LOL.

Per many guides/videos I put the box up on my couch and set to carefully opening it. You could tell the box had been every-which-way but it was well packed and nothing was out of order. I'm guessing that customs opened it because the soft white blanket wasn't covering the doll. Also, I noticed that the shipment was marked as a mannequin for sales/tailoring. So even though the box is completely discreet there is the slightest of hints at what's inside.

So I set to lifting Michele...
I need to workout! People aren't overstating that the weight is AWKWARD! She's so soft and I'm still not 100% sure about moving her, but I'm enjoying learning! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I got her standing and started on the process of the initial wash, oil, powder. I had so much fun! I kept getting distracted :wink:
She's now resting in my bed, I bought one of those wheeled clothes racks so I can hang the doll there for maintenance and storage. We'll see how it goes, the ad says it can hold up to 150 lbs...we'll see.

After all the washing, oiling, and lifting I was exhausted (like I said, I need to workout).

Quality
Do I feel happy with my purchase? YES!

She's better than I had hoped for, pictures don't do her justice. Her muscle definition is both firm and soft. Her abs are well defined and those quads! They're magnificent. I would like to buy a beer for the person that designed that mold. One thing I've noticed is that the calves on many dolls are twig-ish, not Michele though! Her calves have a very nice feel. She also has impressive delts, biceps and back muscle.

Did I mention dat ass? It's almost comically huge, I LOVE IT! She's relatively "slim" but when you turn her around, I did that "AWOO-GAH" thing from cartoons, haha. Funny story, Michelle came with a very stretchy thong and camisole, the thong barely fit around her thighs and I though I was gonna tear it getting it around her ass... 8O

Her proportions are crazy!
Chest: 30I (30" vs 39" bust size)
Waist: 26"(depends on wear you measure because her hips flare out so much :lol: )
Hips: 45" :multi: (dat ass :shocked!: )
Thighs: 24"
Calves: 15.5" and 15" (I kinda like the asymmetry)

The hands are the standard wire type. I think that they're bare wire under the TPE. I think a little blunt ball at the tip of the finger wires would help with poke through. I've got her toes and hands in socks for protection at the moment.

There is a slight, floral, TPE smell, but not overpowering. The heads are beautiful and they came with the quick release adaptors, thanks Passiondolls!

Final Thoughts

Lint! I hate lint!

How does makeup even work? I've watched some videos and they make it look so easy!

I've purchased some of Mannequinfan's easy pose eyes and eye lids. I think these items should be part of the next generation of dolls. The stock eyes are difficult to position.

Squats, deadlifts, bicep curls. I'm totally motivated to workout so I can safely move her around the house. I can do it now, but I'm huffing and puffing.

I know some people are looking for realism but there's plenty of realism already. Michele is the embodiment of a personal fantasy for me.If you prefer your ladies muscular, Michele fits the bill! Thanks PassionDolls!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: Thoughts from a new doll owner.

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Congrats on your purchase , and Welocome to TDF.

Please ensure you read Tsall's post on her model for what to avoid doing and being wary of doing incprrectly, as proper handling for such a loaded doll is crucial.

viewtopic.php?f=270&t=96066&hilit=Lucia

I had a lot to do with her development, and am waiting for Doug to decide to get her done in Platinum silicone.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

INFORMATIONS