reallovesexdolls.com

Thindoll 162A

Revies on Real Love Sex Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Thindoll 162A

Post by Broven »

I received my Thindoll 162A on Monday. I just thought I’d share some of my thoughts on it.

Let me start off by saying I really love this body. She’s tall and skinny, and she has a cute butt and lovely small breasts. She’s certainly “my type”. :) So anyway, on to the details...

Measurements:
Height: 63” (160cm)
Neck: 11” (28cm)
Bust: 26” (66cm)
Underbust: 23.5” (60cm)
Waist: 21.5” (55cm)
Hip: 31” (79cm)
Inseam: 30” (76cm)
Foot Length: 9” (23cm)
Weight: TBD (I need to put a new battery in my bathroom scale. It died a couple of years ago… But she’s not particularly heavy. Very similar to my 157B. I can go buy a battery if anyone really needs to know. I suspect the listed weight of 53lbs is about right.)

The height, with my #36 WM head on her, came up a couple of centimeters short. That head seems a little smaller than the other heads I own, so that may be the main culprit there.

The correct bra size, if they existed, would be a 26AA (according to my highly scientific calculations...). That would be a special order here in the states. I rarely put a bra on my dolls, so I’m not too worried about that. I could always go with a Chinese bra, which does come in the proper size: 60AA.

The measurements are pretty close to the advertised measurements overall. I’m not going to say that mine are right and theirs are wrong. I tried to be as accurate as I could, without being too anal about it. I think the differences are probably too small to worry about anyway, what with the slight variances in clothing sizes.

TPE: The tpe softness is comparable to the 157B I bought a year ago. It feels nice, and sounds real when you slap her butt (something I always seem to want to test). It does seem to be a bit more oily than the 157 though. She hasn’t stained the sheets or anything, after 5 days laying there. But the 157 only needed a good cleaning and a single powdering before switching to my normal maintenance routine. This one needed re-powdering the second day. Again, it isn’t anything dramatic, and it isn’t creating any sort of negative impression in my mind. But I noticed it, so I thought I would mention it. The tpe smell seems to be on par with the 157 as well. I like the smell of tpe, so it’s a non-issue with me. But it isn’t too overpowering, though you can certainly smell it when you get your nose close to her.

Color matching to my year-old 157 was very close. It is ever so slightly lighter. But close enough for me to continue using my old head on the new body.

Overall Detail: This is tpe, so it just doesn’t have the detail that silicone dolls have. But, as far as it goes, the detail in the hands and feet are nice enough. I have seen better, even in TPE dolls. But it does have some detail. Let’s call it 7/10 stars for a tpe doll.

As I said before, I love small boobs, and hers are certainly small. They fit just right in my hand, and even jiggle a little. The nipples actually look better in person than they did in the factory photos, though that’s just a matter of taste I think. The labia is great, imo. Nothing elaborate, but very attractive all the same. She does have what I would call a fat pussy – a nice rounded mound, if you will. I particularly like her ass and hips. It’s got a nice shape, the glutes tapering down into the thighs a bit. It really looks great to me overall. But, like I said, she's almost exactly "my type".

Overall, she’s not a super athletic girl. I always liked my women to be a little bit soft, so, again, she’s right up my alley there. And I like the little bit of ribs and collar bone that you can see at the top of her chest.

If correct vaginal placement is a deal-breaker, then this doll is probably not for you. It’s the typical setup for WM dolls at this point in time. Correct placement was always only a “nice to have” for me, but never a must-have. Doggie style is still going to be an issue, unless you’re okay doing that anally. [Edit: I'm told that WM is in fact making dolls with correct placement now. It's encouraging to hear that they are listening.]

Skeleton: She came with the new WM skeleton. She has the double joints in the knees and elbows, shrugging shoulders, and, I assume, the new palm plates. My initial impressions are that I’m going to love the double joints. She can do poses that my previous dolls just couldn’t do. And she looks pretty realistic doing it. You do get the bunching-up of the TPE when the joints are completely closed, but I’ve seen that with the old style skeleton too. For photography, I think it will just be a matter of finding the right angles to shoot from to minimize that look. I’ve also noticed that with the elbow it is possible to maneuver the joints in a way that seems a little odd, but so far it’s been easy to correct. It's hard to explain what I mean there. Partly because I'm not exactly sure what is happening under the TPE. It's either that both joints are bending at the same time, or the wrong joint is bending first. It doesn't look grotesque or anything. Just a little strange. But as I said, it was easy to correct when it happened by just rebending the elbow. I think that will just be a small learning curve, and the payoff appears to be well worth it. Seriously, I really think I'm going to love this feature for photography. For sex, I don't think I will be making use of the exteme bends. I worry about what sort of stresses that might but on the joints and the tpe itself.

We’ve all seen the shrugging shoulders plenty, so I won’t go into that here. They’re the same. And I don’t have a verdict on the hand plates. I’m not sure if those are supposed to be an “improvement” or if they’re just different. She hasn’t broken any finger wires yet. But it’s still early.

The joints were stiff without being impossible to move, which I personally like. (The back joint in my 157 was so stiff it took me nearly a year to get her to rotate at the waist). All of the double joints, when first bent, reached the normal point of bending and seemed to stop there. I applied a little extra pressure and the second joint started to move. There was a little sound the first time that sounded like fabric tearing. It wasn’t loud or alarming. I suspect that the cloth wrap that they put on the joints was maybe binding or something? I don’t know if it tore or was pulled loose or was just stretching. Or maybe it was something else altogether. I don’t believe there was any actual damage – certainly nothing outwardly damaged. And the joints seem to move smoothly after that initial bit of resistance.

RLSD: Hey, they were great. This is the second doll I’ve bought from them. They’re helpful and quick to respond to questions. I haven’t really had any after-purchase issues (with this doll, or the other that I bought from them), but before and during the sale they were nothing but professional, so I’m sure that would continue if a problem did occur.

Fed-Ex Shipping: This is my only complaint - that the factory uses FedEx to deliver their dolls. Don’t get me started about FedEx… lol. The doll arrived six days late (according to FedEx's estimated delivery time), and they were almost impossible to get ahold of (I sent them a couple of emails, none of which were answered until a couple days after the doll finally arrived). They did eventually get her here though, and she arrived without any damage to the doll or the box.

I haven't had a chance to do any photography with her yet. Just this one photo. But she'll be showing up in her eye-candy thread once I do start shooting if anyone wants a look at her. (See the link in my sig).
20191203_200104.jpg
20191203_200104.jpg (5.38 MiB) Viewed 2309 times

So, I'm not sure what else to say here. If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me. I'm guessing this doll is slightly niche, so I'm not sure how much interest there is in general. But if there's enough I'd also be happy to participate in a discussion thread in RLSD's main forum. [Edit: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 0&t=123495]

Anyway, I hope something in there was helpful. :)

:glou:

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

INFORMATIONS