Zoey is home.

Reviews on Booty Call Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Kite
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Zoey is home.

Post by Kite »

Ok first and fomost. Jeff is a GOD!!!!

So after a month and a half of emails inquiring about a sino 155 that cought my eye. Even longer if u count me txting him asking about them when this doll launched...

He kept in touch and made a hell of a deal for me. I wont go into to to many details on here. But holy fuck. ...

Pros. He was up front about everything. Every minor detail that would catch my attention and up front about any blemish. Granted i got 1 of his displays or trial dolls. So i appreciate the honestly. His packing again holy shit. He beats ever manufactor out there. Dude had chemical made foam bags thats fit zoey percectly. Reminded me of working for a shipping company. "Which i have" sp kudos there man.

Cons. I have none. I realistically have none. Zoey is my perfect shy anime girl that is in every anime harem. She fits my harem perfectly. Is there issues beyond that.... Yeah im sure i can nit pick. But at a hudge ass discount for a doll that lived with my vendor of choice and passed his inspection. Nah.

Anyone on the fence. Ill always say. Go through jeff. Get a BCD doll. No one goes above and beyond like him. No one brings you the girl that your truly searching for. If i ever buy new i will always ask him first. Price check all you want. Hes honest with what options are worth it and what are not. And even with a super sale on websites he had beat them with a pervious girl. Dude makes dreams come true without killing your wallet.

Check him out. Weather you go new or his dolls needing new homes he wont bullshit you.

Kite
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Zoey is home.

Post by Kite »

Im speechless. Jeff got me an amazing girl. And Mr. Tasha had her personality click so quick. So here she is. My only complaint is holy fuck shes hard to move. My next day off ill do a nice shoot with my shy anime girl.
Attachments
20191114_154244-1.jpg
20191114_154244-1.jpg (526.98 KiB) Viewed 1215 times
20191114_154427-1.jpg
20191114_154427-1.jpg (517.26 KiB) Viewed 1215 times
20191114_181307-1.jpg
20191114_181307-1.jpg (675.4 KiB) Viewed 1215 times

INFORMATIONS