www.siliconelovers.com

Satisfaction Guaranteed!

Reviews on Silicone Lovers Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Deamian Bishop
Ex-Member

Satisfaction Guaranteed!

Post by Deamian Bishop »

To start, searching for a certified vender in the doll industry is not the easiest of tasks if your looking for one that can deliver high quality products as well as some of the best customer based service you can ask for. Providing a wide range of beautiful and very attractive TPE friends at a great price, Silicone Lovers is where my search ended.
After weeks of research and browsing, learning and curving, I met a fellow named Lou. After submitting the product I chose, Louie provided me with all of the information a customer could ask for. He answered any questions I needed direction from without hesitation and also provided links to further give customers even more insite. Which I personally thought was awesome.
My experience with Silicone Lovers? It was like hanging out with a good friend. Lou genuinely shared the same enthusiasm as I did when anything arose.. and then we made the deal! I say Satisfaction Gaurunteed, because you can't deny the voice of another satisfied customer!!

Thanks again to everyone at Silicone Lovers

INFORMATIONS