DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

Private Island Beauties - Get a Grip - Unique Toy REVIEW

Reviews on PIB Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
DoctorDuke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Private Island Beauties - Get a Grip - Unique Toy REVIEW

Post by DoctorDuke »

REVIEW of “Get-a-Grip” pussy + titty unique stroker toy by Private Island Beauties

This toy is one of several now offered by PIB - see post below:

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=118825

This is a new custom made item featuring a fulls-size pussy + mini-boobs on each side. I had it made to order in March of 2019. Patrick is great to work with on decisions involved in ordering. I had mine made with larger size labia - he had several choices of pussy lips from the bigger dolls to show me to choose from. He also did the color tone a bit darker to match my interest and used a normal overall flesh tone. These choices are yours to decide when ordering.

SPEICIFICS:
Flatback design.
Closed end hole.
Solid feel but flexible to hold
Super smooth inside shaft.
100% premium silicone.
Really good visual of realistic vagina and nice nipples on the two boobs in each side.
Permanent coloring on labia and nipples.
Made in the USA.
Size: 8 inch wide front x 9 inch long x 3 inch thick.
Vaginal depth: about 7 inches.
Weight = 4.2 lbs.

REVIEW

It is very realistic in size and shape and color. Heavy enough. Not some light cheap thing. The feeling inside is luxuriously smooth. The texture of the pure silicone is slightly tacky and soft and feels really good. The form has no spine or skeleton - so it is flexible to hold or move around - but not so much as to be floppy. It is firm. It is flexible material that can stretch a bit - I would expect it to accommodate different cock girth. Length is deep enough.

The surprising part are the tiny titties on each side of the pussy hole. A cup? These are soft and the nipples feel squeezable and the coloring is added realism.

Only complaint is the the shaft part could be firmer to hold onto when using it as a handheld stroker with one hand. But the idea is to hold onto each of the small breasts at the sides of the base where the pussy is located - which actually feels damn good. The best part is just how it looks during play - realistic pussy lips that wrap around you and take it all in balls deep. Also could use placing it on the edge of a desk/table or bed and holding it down at the end.

Also - on a practical note - it is small enough item to move around (hide if needed) and to clean off in sink.

Overall a beautiful creation that is different and a change of pace from playing with full size dolls. I also have owned a full-size PIB sex doll and this has the same texture and firmness and sexy look for the pussy - but is fixed and no insert needed. For a custom made pure silicone stroker, the Get Grip is worth the price and kinda kinky too!

See photos to appreciate the quality of the design and coloring and texture.
Attachments
1 - PIB GetaGrip CLEAN Toys  - 95.jpeg
1 - PIB GetaGrip CLEAN Toys - 95.jpeg (4.17 MiB) Viewed 1244 times
2 - PIB GetaGrip CLEAN Toys  - 81.jpeg
2 - PIB GetaGrip CLEAN Toys - 81.jpeg (4.48 MiB) Viewed 1244 times
3 - PIB GetaGrip CLEAN TIT LEFT Toys  - 57.jpeg
3 - PIB GetaGrip CLEAN TIT LEFT Toys - 57.jpeg (5.58 MiB) Viewed 1244 times
4 - PIB GetaGrip CLEAN TIT RIGHT Toys  - 98.jpeg
4 - PIB GetaGrip CLEAN TIT RIGHT Toys - 98.jpeg (5.68 MiB) Viewed 1244 times
5 - PIB GetaGrip CLEAN  Size can.jpeg
5 - PIB GetaGrip CLEAN Size can.jpeg (6.73 MiB) Viewed 1244 times
6 - PIB GetaGrip CLEAN Size tape.jpeg