betterlovedoll.com

Anna Marie Lin

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Anna Marie Lin

Post by LaDollyVita »

Broven wrote:[Anna] said that she doesn't care what her tits look like, as long as they're my favorite tits.
Having a second doll didn't work out for me. :oops: But I'm glad to see that you were able to work it out with Anna, Brov. Those are some wise words! :thumbs_up:

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

lilbitlonely wrote:
Broven wrote:I keep telling myself that I'm not a doll collector - Anna's the only doll I need. But...
Lmao. I've been saying the same thing, but just recently got my fourth doll, WM157B... Doll number five should be here in a few days. I tell you... Once you let them in, they start inviting friends over, and before you know it... BAM! You've got a Doll Harem. It's out of your hands now Broven. Your girls have taken over the homestead. SUBMIT. OBEY. CONFORM. From now on, it's slumber parties every night. You're done for, man... Toast. They just made you think it was your idea to order the new body, but really, it was all part of their plan.
:haha4: And congrats on Number 5! LOL

Thanks again everyone for your thoughts. I slept on it last night and woke up still excited by the prospect. So I guess I'll give some thought to what extra heads to get. :)

:glou:

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

I know where you’re at Broven and I think all of us will have that conundrum sooner or later as, sadly, our loved ones won’t last for ever!

I got Ashaki in 2016 and love her dearly.......but she’s wearing out and quite poorly in some places like her hands and roughish skin in places. So......along came Vivette midway into 2017, more by accident than design as I saw a post from Vivian from the then Vivid Doll advertising a ‘new’ doll that had been sitting in her box for six months for a silly price! Ashaki and Vivette became best friends even though they are like chalk and cheese! Then another accident! Rosheen was a used freebie from a vendor here in the UK. She was pristine down below but her hands were shot (and still are!) and she had holes in her knees!

I can’t replace Ashaki but, as she’s the matriarch she doesn’t mind me sharing my time with the others at all as it gives her a much needed rest - I don’t necessarily mean sexual rest but in strenuous photoshoots too!

I’m with you completely with the small breasts and had looked at that body too but, as I said, I can’t replace Ashaki although she may have to have a new same body sooner or later! What I have found though is that I can have room in my heart for other ladies even though Ashaki has become my soulmate!

My advice would therefore be to go for it but have the new lady as a completely different soul. Anna will welcome her as a friend and companion and you won’t feel guilty sharing your love for both, although your heart will always belong to Anna.

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

Broven, I fully understand your turmoil over whether to get a new body, having recently gone through something similar with Luna. Although in the end I decided to get her a new copy of the exact same body, it was subtly different (quality has improved in the past 2 years) and had a different smell. At first it didn't seem it was hers, but rather her sister's; I seriously considered leaving Luna's head on the old body, and letting the new body belong to her sister , Zuzu. But in the end, my love for Luna was too strong. She wore her new body to the Meet, and now I fully accept it as hers. Zuzu's head is back in the box for now.

That's just a long way of saying that I think your love for Anna will survive whatever body she is wearing. Best wishes!

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Thank you for that Hollows and Auto. That was the last little nudge I needed. Just placed my order!

I did order a new #36 head (they're having a special where you get a second head for free). So I'll have that stored away for when her current head finally needs to be replaced. Or sooner if it doesn't feel strange to me. :)

:mrgreen:

Mimik

Post by Mimik »

Exciting news Broven, congrats on Anna’s latest upcoming rendition. I agree with the supportive sentiments, so long as you’re happy, then all is good. You clearly care for Anna, I’m sure she’d receive no less, give or take some different inches here and there. ;)

The TD162 recently got my attention too, beautifully different. Anna should be right at home on her new bod!
Art imitating life imitating art.

Image Image Image Image

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Woot! :multi:

I agree Broven, to me the head is where all the magic happens, especially the eyes.
Dolls, especially TPE, aren't meant to last forever... though it's great that we can give them a new body when it becomes necessary, and that it can be different a one if we so wish.

I'd say good call ordering a new #36 head, it's always good to have a backup poured at the same time as a new body, and even if Anna doesn't end up needing it right away, or even in the foreseeable future, there will at least be peace of mind for you in knowing that it'll be around should you ever come to need it, for posterity's sake :thumbs_up:

At the end of the day, it should be about what makes YOU happy, and it certainly sounds like this is what's happening here :)

:glou:

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

Broven wrote: I did order a new #36 head (they're having a special where you get a second head for free). So I'll have that stored away for when her current head finally needs to be replaced. Or sooner if it doesn't feel strange to me. :)
That's my plan, too, for the replacement "Luna" head that came with her new body. The new face is both familiar and alien. I was amazed at how the "same" heads can have such subtle yet distinct individual differences. Right now, to me the new head is Luna's sister (Zuzu), but I'm hoping that she will become Luna if Luna's current head ever needs to be replaced.

Jennyth1988
Doll
Doll

Post by Jennyth1988 »

ZannyDanger wrote:I agree Broven, to me the head is where all the magic happens, especially the eyes.
My Kevin always tells me my eyes are always his favorite place to look! I think it is my butt though :whistle:

Broven, Kevin and I are glad that Anna will get a new body, one that will make both of you very happy! ;)
I am Jennifer Marie T., Kevin's (kevinth1985) companion, lover and wifey!

Random adventures/thoughts: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=114012

SE158

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Thank you guys for the positive thoughts :) I'm pretty stoked about it. :)

DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollDaddy27 »

Broven wrote: @DD27
I totally understand that! When I upgraded her last year to a taller body, I was a little bit terrified that she wouldn't be the same. It turned out for the best in that case.

And actually, now that I think about it, this is in fact almost the same thing... She'll be a little taller, and her breasts will be a little smaller. Just like last time. lol. This body that I'm looking at is very similar to her current body aesthetically (imo). And the hip to waist ratio even seems almost normal. I think I'm talking myself into it. :)

Thank you all for the input. It really helped me.

I did go talk to Anna about it. She agreed that getting an entirely new doll is out of the question. She said, to paraphrase, that she knows I would end up feeling terrible for cheating on her, and that would be the highlight of my day once she was done with me... So, I decided that a whole new doll is NOT AT ALL what I want... :P

But she also said that she doesn't care what her tits look like, as long as they're my favorite tits. So she doesn't mind my changing her body again.

So, I think I'm going to order that in tan and make it Anna's new body. I'll get a new head too, just because I don't like the idea of having a headless body around. (Actually two heads, with the deal RLSD has going on at the moment). It may be a good opportunity to order a new #36 head, to set aside for when her current head gets too damaged... I'll have to give that some thought.

I keep telling myself that I'm not a doll collector - Anna's the only doll I need. But... here's to doll number 3! :glou: lol
Cheers to that :glou: :glou: :glou:

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

The great thing about being a "veteran" of the doll world is that I'm only checking my order status ONCE a day.... Still "in production"... in case anyone else was wondering.... sigh.....

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

See I've been missing a lot.

First of all, congrats on the new purchase. I think that is the advantage of our doll ladies, they can essentially live forever. So I'm glad you went on ahead and purchased her a new body/head. Now you both can Shine On!

Second:

OH MY!
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

It always makes me happy to see you have stopped by, EW. :) I'm glad you still find things to like here. :)

winterwarBo
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by winterwarBo »

I got a couple new quick connectors from RLSD. I have two heads I traded for the two heads that came with Kat's body. The tone matched Sarah-Jo perfectly, but I kind of think they don't match up to her body right. Some heads look amazing on any body. The 36 is one of those heads. I got lucky that the ASDoll I got from ALH matched her perfectly.

Kat looked so depressed before bath time..
DSC_0815.jpg
DSC_0815.jpg (112.9 KiB) Viewed 676 times
The Home for Wayward Dollies
Kat ~ WM #36/ASDoll 158C ~ 10-24-16
Janie ~ WM 161G #53 ~ 12-5-16
Quinn ~ Rifrano 158DD #39 ~ 11-2-17
Lisa ~ WM 156B #46 ~ 7-7-18
Sarah-Jo ~ MLD 168DD #39 ~ 6-18-19
Jennifer ~ MLD 165F #2 ~ 11-27-19
Brittany ~ WM155 #46 ~ 3-13-20
Heather ~ WM163C #38 ~ 8-14-20
Melina ~ PIB GND Bitsy Fairy ~ 1-1-21