www.ordoll.com

Awesome OR-11-Torso "Lydia" mercenary has joined the guild!

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
StinkyPete
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Awesome OR-11-Torso "Lydia" mercenary has joined the guild!

Post by StinkyPete »

First and foremost - I cannot begin to thank Joyce enough. I had put her through a lot of questions during my order, and she was always quick to respond. I had questions on the heads and she picked up that I was looking at Western faces and she suggested a really beautiful face with better pictures.

Joyce....... YOU ARE AMAZING.

Here's some pix from the guild hall, she must have had too much mead and laid in a puddle of bleach, she has a nother head of hair somewhere in her pack... anyway, the green eyes are intense

Right now, Lydia is stuck in the guild hall, someone stole her armor *AGAIN*, so, she's lounging around eating bread and mammoth cheese. There's something to that mammoth cheese, just look what that kind of dairy does to a woman.. Image !!!

"I am sworn to carry your burden."
and I'll help you with your burdens too, Lyd.

"I have a bad feeling about this"
Just keep being my sword and shield, I'm right behind you....

INFORMATIONS