Starpery.com

Ruby 13 boob repair/re-inflation

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
guitarpussy

Ruby 13 boob repair/re-inflation

Post by guitarpussy »

Greetings to all Ruby 13 owners, and breast repair experts !

One of the boobs on my R13 doll is more than half way flat and I can't figure out why that happened. The other boob is going flat and will also need some attention. One of the other members here (can't remember his name) had the same issue and posted pix of his R13 doll to show what was going on and mine has the identical problem. However, everything else on my doll is just fine. So does anyone have any suggestions, based on experience as to how to solve this deflation issue ? Shooting air into the boobs is not an option because I don't think they had air in them to begin with, just a silicone fill of some kind.

I haven't tried contacting the Ruby 13 company yet because I'm told they are not in business anymore, but I did contact Abyss and communicated with Jeff about buying some kind of breast refill kit from them. He told me that they do have them and they can refill a volume of 150cc each, but the kits are $180.00 each. Since I'm a rooky at breast repairs/refills I'm not sure what to buy for the job, but I think I have all the right tools such as syringes, etc., for injecting through the nipples.

I'm inclined to go ahead and buy one kit from Abyss because I'm sure the material (platinum silicone) they would send would be correct for my Ruby, and they were helpful to me before when I was making major repairs to my RD body 10 (Lisa) which I documented here on TDF back then.

So, again does anyone have any suggestions ?

Thanks,
GP
Attachments
I hope that it's okay to use this picture from another member's post.  If not, then I will remove it and apologize to anyone concerned.  But this best illustrates my issues.  And even though they make great dolls, this seems to be common with Ruby 13.<br />GP
I hope that it's okay to use this picture from another member's post. If not, then I will remove it and apologize to anyone concerned. But this best illustrates my issues. And even though they make great dolls, this seems to be common with Ruby 13.
GP
normal_Ruby_boobs_and_body_3-4_shot.jpg (39.18 KiB) Viewed 2034 times

david 68
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Ruby 13 boob repair/re-inflation

Post by david 68 »

8) well i used an air pump with an needle just to even the breast out for the mean time ,then again i'm planing to use cotton balls in stead of silicone fill ,cause its been done ,then it seemed it deflated again .just my personal experience and opinion. :drinking:

guitarpussy

Post by guitarpussy »

Thanks David, your response is appreciated.

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

It's late. I'll catch up with you regarding GP.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

guitarpussy

Post by guitarpussy »

Greetings Siliconelover,

I've done some digging around and found that "Smooth-On" has a product called "Ecoflex Gell". It's sold in trial size units or larger as well, so I ordered two of the trial size at about $32.00 each plus shipping. I think it's the same stuff Abyss uses and of course, it Platinum Silicone. I have all the tools for the job so when the Ecoflex gets here, I think I should be good to go.

https://www.smooth-on.com/products/ecoflex-gel/

I'll document my progress here with pix later as I get started. And I hope this works.

Later,

GP

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Yep, your on the right track. Be sure and go through the center of the nipple and no other place. You need a large size needle to inject the product. Seal with a plug like a toothpick when you withdraw the needle.

Much of what is being called deflation is actually the stretching out of the silicone breast itself over time.

I can pass on Don's actual instructions if you wish.

Good luck.

guitarpussy

Post by guitarpussy »

Thanks Siliconelover,

I had that same technique in mind since it seems to me there's no other way to do this repair. And yes, if you would be so kind as to pass Don's instructions to me I would appreciate it.

Regards, GP

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

guitarpussy wrote:Thanks Siliconelover,

I had that same technique in mind since it seems to me there's no other way to do this repair. And yes, if you would be so kind as to pass Don's instructions to me I would appreciate it.

Regards, GP

I'll send you a PM with my email. I am not permitted to discuss Ruby13 on this website ...

guitarpussy

Post by guitarpussy »

siliconelover wrote:
guitarpussy wrote:Thanks Siliconelover,

Regards, GP

I'll send you a PM with my email. I am not permitted to discuss Ruby13 on this website ...

I look forward to it Sil. BTW, nice looking Ruby, also looks well maintained. I forgot how well-rounded and full "Ruby boobs" are supposed to be.

GP

guitarpussy

Post by guitarpussy »

Randis,

I'd be glad to help out but I haven't started yet. Siliconelover told me he would send me instructions from Don Ruby, but hasn't yet, and I have a feeling that part of the re-inflation process will be adding air to each boob with a syringe. We'll see.

However, I have two options for syringes that I bought a few years ago to make repairs/re-inflation on my Abyss body ten's boobs. The information for ordering is : "Samco, model 850" sealant gun (looks like a smaller caulking gun you buy at the hardware store). And another much cheaper syringe is : "EXELint" 60 ml Disposable Syringe with a medical grade catheter tip. The latter was given to me by a friend so I don't have anymore information for ordering, but the Samco was recommended to me by Matt McMullen at Abyss, and any tool supply store online should be able to find it. I would try Amazon first because they have everything.

The silicone filler itself came from "SmoothOn" of course, as stated earlier and I bought two of the smallest size available of the Ecoflex Gel (2-part), in one pint quantitys.

I haven't made any plans yet on when I'll be starting this operation, so be patient, or if you start on your own like me, just use your imagination and good luck.

terminator357
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by terminator357 »

here this crack already made this repair with total success
https://youtu.be/Jrr5yzaRCcc

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

terminator357 wrote:here this crack already made this repair with total success
https://youtu.be/Jrr5yzaRCcc
That's bad advice terminator.

Do NOT add air into your silicone dolls breasts.

INFORMATIONS